Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:30 pm
Scarlet snapped out of it and wiped her tears. She stood up and said to Suki "I'll be fine, sorry for worring you." She went outside to get some fresh air and saw Ace sitting on the rock looking troubled. "Is anything wrong?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:43 pm
(Ahhh it's going too fast eek )

Scanda went inside the Library noticing that it was very quiet since the incident where the fake army's came as he searched the bookcases when he came across a dark looking book as he got it out and started reading it.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:05 am
Ace shook his head. "Nevermind about me.. From the looks of it you look more troubled than I do. Zenjn told me what happened inside the forest."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:05 pm
Whoa raiku thought i cant believe i slept through all of this. He had read ace's mind and found out what happened. He changed his clothes got his keytar and started walking to the forest. Well raiku thought its time to pay Rui a visit.  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:21 pm
" ok" suki got up and ran out of the room back up to were i was " i'm back"

" ok suki"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:37 pm
Zenjin continued to walk deeper into the forest. He looked back behind him to see how far he was from the school. Zenjin was about 20 miles from the school. He kapte walking at a medium pace. *In his head: "I wonder where he is...me and him have something to settle"*  

Zenjin Jiruga

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:33 pm
Ace felt as if someone had read his mind. He traced where the signal came from and realizes that it was Raiku. Raiku, I don't get bothered as easily but reading my mind with out permission is one of those times where you crossed the line. He sent that message to Raiku while taking some of Ace's memories back, which included the nightmare he had and about the book of spells.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:34 pm
"Oh well im ok...for now. And if you have anything troubling feel free to tell me. I have to go meet up with Rui, so i'll see you around."

Rui was sitting down by a tree sharpening the spickes on his club. He felt troubled and felt very uneasy about what happened a couple hours ago. He sat there waiting for Scarlet.

Scarlet left Ace to himself and walked into the forest and as she walked in she had summoned the books to her for safty reasons.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:38 pm
"See you around." He said as he watched Scarlet enter the forest. He walked to the pond and started skipping stones while he thought about his past.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:52 pm
Scarlet stepped out into an open area where she met Rui. "I came here to apologize for earlier. I promise I wont let it happen again." Scarlet sighed, "The other leaders may now find me weak because of this."

Rui stood up and put a hand on her shoulder and smiled, "Don't worry about it they all understand that you weren't at your strongest when he did that. Besides now they're working harder to find him. Don't lose confidence now." Rui looked down and looked back at Scarlet, "Are those the books?"

"Yes, and i came here to ask you for a favor, but you can turn it down. What i'm about to ask you is not an easy thing to answer." Scarlet spoke again as she saw Rui smile and nodd, "I want you to keeps these books i want to embed these books within you."

Rui's smile disappered but then nodded, "I'll do it, it's the smartest thing to do."

Scarlet nodded then she motioned for him to lay down. As he did Scarlet drew a spell on the floor around him, then placed the two books on him. She stood above his head closed her eyes, and put her hands together chanting a spell. The area filled with a bright blue light and then it disappered. "Ok Rui, it's done." Scarle helped him up and thanked him before leaving. Rui left to meet with his tribe.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:24 pm
I kept walking until i got tired i stopped for a rest but got right back up i kept going until i felt a strong sense of magic i knew rui was here.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:30 pm
Scarlet stepped out of the forest and spotted Ace sitting by the lake skipping rocks. She went over there and sat by him. "Nice day today isn't it?"

Rui felt someone coming and told the other troll to go back to there homes.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:36 pm
"I suppose it is.." He said and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:39 pm
Scarlet rested her head on her knee and looked at Ace. "So what was it that you dreampt that made you feel this way?" Scarlet asked because she atcted the same way she had nightmares.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games