Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:39 pm
I know. sweatdrop Been SUPER busy. Homework, Fall sports X3, work…you know the drill.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:41 pm
Flame Knightmaer
*as Icy screams, covering her eyes, Flames strolls across floor to bar and grabs another bottle of Single Barrel* Now, I ain't come here for no bartending job, but bruiser sounds real good. *winks at Psy and Katana while pouring a double shot* Tell me what "bruising" entails, and oh how I hope it means what I think it means.... twisted

Why don't you take you're "muscular self" and peruse page one and you shall see what being a "BRUISER" is all about. You let me know if you can handle the job. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:45 pm
LOL, I think he's more than capable of the bruiser job! xd And, he's not too hard on the eyes either.......I vote yes! wink *goes behind bar & pours another SCSAW* Although, Icy will have to train him on what drinks need to be available at all times though, no matter who's in here..... smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:54 pm
*slams shot, gets dress and checks out front page* Oh, yeah, I can handle that and then some...so basically I'll be just a glorified bouncer huh?*pours another drink and grabs Corona* Do bruisers get to do anything else, or are we what you would call "gray" matter? *looks at Katana and smiles* Oh and I already know what you gals like to drink around here. I said I wasn't here for the bartending job, not I don't know how to tend bar! wink  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 pm
*notices Icy giggling* And believe me, I ain't forgot what you did jsut that quick! scream Send me to a damn "poetry night", tea and latte drinking, watercress sandwich eating place will ya?! stressed You know I won't get you now, but I'll get you...*looks at Psyzapp* So, your Lady Evilness, what are the plans for tonight?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:02 pm
Thought I maybe would try my hand at Lily's place and see if I can cause some major headache for her. She's been itching to clean something so I better give her something to do. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:05 pm
*rolls eyes at Flame and pushes past him to the bar, grabbing a bottle of Henessey and pouring herself a few shots* That sounds like a winner to me. Dipstick over here went to Lilys Pad, and chickened out! I told him it was a tea house, our prank station, while he cursing and carrying on! stressed As I said before, a thorn in my side... rolleyes *knocks back shots and pours another, also grabbing a Corona*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:14 pm
AHG…I keep forgetting to roll at Lily's Pad! stressed

EDIT: I got a 10…here comes the mayhem! twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:28 pm
LOL, I'm on my way over to try a few rolls myself...wanna come along Icy? (you sure you & flame aren't siblings? xd )  
Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 3, 5, 2 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:31 pm
*Unknown to the others present, Faerie flitters in ever so quietly and heads over to the bar. She quickly replaces all the alcohol behind the bar with different kinds of herbal teas. When she finishes, she quietly flitters back out MW, with everyone unaware that she had been there!*  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:35 pm
*Catches a glimpse of wings.* What was that about? *Grabs a bottle to go.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:39 pm
*comes back in from the "pad" & pours another drink* Pfft! Ew! What the hell? There's no alcohol in this! *goes around checking bottles & smacks herself in the forehead* Faerie! That sneaky little goodie! *proceeds to get rid of all the herbal "stuff" & goes downstairs to the secret cellar* Thank God I stocked up over the weekend xd Need to get this stuff back behind the bar before Psyzapp & Icy get back! *Gets started restocking bar w/"proper" drinks*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:42 pm
I just dumped Lily's Armadillo cake over her head. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:42 pm
*before Faerie can leave unexectedly, Icy comes up behind her and catches her*

AHA! Gotcha Faerie! *takes all the tea and pours it down the drain, replacing empty bottles with spare ones for just this type of occasion*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:49 pm
Slow a** computer...scratch that last reply, obviously, too many replies in-between faeries prank and mine! stressed *glares at Flame* Ay, man, get off ya keister and start "bruising"! We can't keep letting these airheads in with that insuffurable tea and throwing out our expensive alcohol! scream  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games