Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:47 pm
Soli watched Leon go away and sighed,"No its not better its not how you really feel and act it's better if you stayed angry."Soli looked at the wall a big 2 was on it."End of the Second Day time to go to sleep."she yawned and went to the bedroom there was still only two beds,"Hey What are you going to do when your hungry."She fell on the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:49 pm
"Better if I stayed angry - you would prefer Brago being dead, as well as most likely Nike and Robert?"

He sits down crosslegged, and then removes a flask from his pocket.

"I carry a supply of blood with my just in case."  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:53 pm
"Maybe Bargo cause he's an idiot hey when you saw him what did he start saying I hope nothing about his manhood and him stripping me he kept saying that before our fight."Soli covered herself with a blanket and looks at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:58 pm
"I would not repeat his words. They were not all that polite. I did however make it clear I would castrate him if he attempted it."  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:08 pm
"Our people are mostly sexual I'm lucky I'm not like that though."Soli kept yawning her eyes becoming watery she finally went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon could hear them talking so clearly, as if they were screaming into his ears. His need to mate was still unmet, but that ment he hadn't done anything to Soli or anyone else. Funny thing was, his animalistic need to mate could be satisfied by any person or any gender, just like a human or those who were of the like. As long as he got to stick someone, he would be fine, but he fought against such urges. And tomorrow they would be at their worst. As long as they were able to keep him barricaded in here, they would be fine, and so would he.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:20 pm
A few hours later Soli woke up needing to go the bathroom she was still cranky from getting up she started going towards the bathroom,"Hey open it damn it I need to go."She started kicking the door she was really pissed.She broke it down and got in.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:37 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

llOOC: For some reason, I'm getting the idea you want her raped by Leon. XDll

Leon's eyes snapped open and a low growl came from deep within his throat. He crawled out of the tub and looked at Soli, sniffing the air a bit, drawing in her scent before he pinned her up against the wall. His wolf side clouded his mind, taking over for the time being.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:41 pm
Jayce Elder
User Image
LeonSkurks

llOOC: For some reason, I'm getting the idea you want her raped by Leon. XDll

Leon's eyes snapped open and a low growl came from deep within his throat. He crawled out of the tub and looked at Soli, sniffing the air a bit, drawing in her scent before he pinned her up against the wall. His wolf side clouded his mind, taking over for the time being.

((uhhh eww. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:42 pm
((No I only wrote that because I'm bored and I really need to go the bathroom you can't stay in the bathroom all the time like my brother and Bargo can't say anything because what he does))

Soli grabbed him,"Illusion melody of sleep."She put Leon to sleep and dragged him outside and finally went to the restroom.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

llOOC: Aww, damn. Heh. Well, soon enough! Mwhahahah! And I will continue with the manical laughter later.ll

Leon hadn't expect to be knocked out like that, but he wasn't going to be too happy when he awoke, that is, if the beast inside him was still in control.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:58 pm
inkheart-21-death
((No I only wrote that because I'm bored and I really need to go the bathroom you can't stay in the bathroom all the time like my brother and Bargo can't say anything because what he does))

Soli grabbed him,"Illusion melody of sleep."She put Leon to sleep and dragged him outside and finally went to the restroom.

((Brago wouldnt mount a girl going to the bathroom rolleyes ))  

DemolitionboyXX

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:06 pm
Xram was in a bar drinking away his life since that fatful battle scaring him for life "bartender keep'em coming" Xram said as he finshed his last cup of gin still not satisfied  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:06 pm
llOOC: Well, I'm weird like that. ^^ll  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:08 pm
"Damn it, why the hell is it, that every time I get closer the buzzing stops, I don't even know where the hell I'm going anymore." Passerbys, stared at her, scared. "Boo." They scattered like the wind. That was childish, she chided herself. Now what?

((One of these days I'm gonna be on when everyone else is for more than five min.))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games