Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:21 pm
{{OMG! I didn't mean for you guys to come and visit me! stressed I know you guys don't know where I'm at and that's how I wanted it. What I meant was with all that's been going on, has anyone thought about my whereabouts or even realized that I haven't been around? Aya, don't get your panties in a twist. stare }}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:24 pm
{{I don't wear panties neutral }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:27 pm
(( Puts on a thong instead. wink ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:30 pm
{{*glares at TES and laughs at Psyzapp*}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:32 pm
{{tch stressed ... I'm not wearing that dosib thong, dammit! scream }}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:34 pm
{{Pft, I like you commando style anyway. twisted }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:50 pm
((Oddly for not knowing you Iggies has wondered quite often but keeps getting told not to wonder..... We need to get our Icy on... [anything said is the GGB's bartenders fault for being a rat]))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:01 pm
{{ rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm
((Hm. I suppose if I was a better friend, I would have visited. rofl Actually, dame thought that Black took Icy to a safe hidden place. Not the damn clinic. rolleyes wink ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 pm
((Dame, just blame the GGB bar tender for it... even if you have never met the louse, its his fault))  

Mayu-Makita

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:50 pm
(( rofl ))  
BlackR.16 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 1, 2, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:01 pm
* flits into Icys room and seeing as she is asleep again he lays her discharge papers in the bedside table along with a note before flitting out again *

Quote:
Upon my better judgement here are your discharge papers. I hope you dont take my words lightly and keep them in you mind. I might not be around for a few days but I will be watching. Dont go and try and do anything headstrong...please. Know I am always here for you....Be safe while I'm gone...
- Black

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:20 pm
((muhahahaha i've been keeping Icy's where abouts a secret for quite some time! AND I visited her. Put that in your pipe and smoke it wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm

((Drugs!? oh... tease crying ))

Mayu-Makita

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:23 pm
*after some much needed rest, she wakes up and stretches, feeling almost at 100%. Still stretching, she realizes that she's not been re-hooked to her leads and her IV has been removed. Looking over at the table, she sees a stack of papers with a note attached.

Picking the stack up, she reads the note to find out that she has been discharged and that Black will be gone for a few days. She also notes the fact that he doesn't want her doing anything until he gets back. Sighing, she wonders if that would be a good idea.

Getting up, she packs up the bags from Leko/Ayami and checks the room, making sure she has everything. Nodding to no one, she turns and walks out the room, heading out the clinic and to MW*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games