Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:23 pm
((Skills.))

Jumpy allowed herself to be carried, knowing it would be for the best as she forced herself to stay awake, using her left arm to take her helmet off so she could breath the piercing fresh air of the ship, gladly accepting the refreshing air as it let her mind wake up more, so as to not go unconscious.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:02 pm
(im sorry for taking oh so very long ive been busy with school)

marcus had gone to the armory to get a sniper rifle and 2 magnums with tranq clips marcus came rushing into the cargo bay as jumpy was being rushed out to the med bay the sight of jumpy injured got marcus heated and he quickly found a safe place to take down the enemies without being detected marcus lined up a shot and took it he hit his first target on the neck making him knock out not long after he hit the floor he then took out the human leading the riot marcus knocked out enemy after enemy son he was out of sniper tranq clips so he was left with the magnums with these he was taking out two at a time soon about 2/5 of the rioters were down snoring on the floor unfortunately the person with the MAC was still blasting at the ship causing damage there were gaping holes scattered across the side of the ship  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:10 pm
marcos50
(im sorry for taking oh so very long ive been busy with school)

marcus had gone to the armory to get a sniper rifle and 2 magnums with tranq clips marcus came rushing into the cargo bay as jumpy was being rushed out to the med bay the sight of jumpy injured got marcus heated and he quickly found a safe place to take down the enemies without being detected marcus lined up a shot and took it he hit his first target on the neck making him knock out not long after he hit the floor he then took out the human leading the riot marcus knocked out enemy after enemy son he was out of sniper tranq clips so he was left with the magnums with these he was taking out two at a time soon about 2/5 of the rioters were down snoring on the floor unfortunately the person with the MAC was still blasting at the ship causing damage there were gaping holes scattered across the side of the ship

eek ********.
PUNCTUATION.
AT ALL.
eek  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:16 pm
(We were givin premission to use force. Plus most of the riot is gone)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:02 pm
((and the mac cannon got blown to hell... XD))  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:18 pm
(Hell the ground it stood on got glassed.Also the ship is fine beyond the damages to the hanger door.)

Sen got over the comm after the insergents scattered. "Logan pick up that wounded man I want to hear what the reasoning for this was. Marcus stay by Jumpy after Jack patches her up. Jack after you patch up Jumpy the UNSC are going to be involved so stay out of sight seeing as your unoffically a wanted man." He then brings the ship back down to its resting place but keeps light shields up just in case.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:16 pm
(lmaooo i guess this is what happens when i skim through the posts instead of reading them completely XD lol i was trying to catch up quickly so i skimmed through the longest ones instead of reading them through completely and yeah im sorry but im not god with punctuation marks on the computer lol)

Marcus heard sen over the com and instantly rushed over to the med bay to see how jumpy was coming along  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:38 pm
Shrukan pushed the chunk of metal that used to be the cargo door away from him letting it hit the ground with a dull clang. The blast had left him sandwiched between the wall and the debree, not the best feeling after being hospitalized all ready "allright were are those sons of bitches?" he looked around noticing that the enemy forces were allready gone or retreating "damn...." he clutched his aching head and tried to shake off the cobwebs. He over heard sen's orders to logan and scowled "let me interrogate the hostage, don't worry I'm sure I can get plenty out of him"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:31 pm
Logan sighed "ok shrukan, just get as much as we can"  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:32 pm
Jumpy was concious, barely, but stayed silent as Displeasure was inserted into the ship to help with the surgery that was going to be needed, as well as upload the damage stats stored in her from the armor, so that diagnostics could be done much more easily.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:21 pm
Jack cracked his neck. Alirght this shouldn't be to hard. I've had to fix my self up after worse and all I have to do here is stabilize her until a UNSC medic comes in. He preps a double dose of painkillers. One to dull the pain and another to keep her from trying to get up and report to duty again like most Spartans do when they are injured.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:28 pm
Marcus had reviewed jumpys condition and inserted tai into the ship as well just in case he could be of any use to the operation Marcus had also striped of some his armor and was now wearing what he usually wore under it just which was basically a black jumpsuit and has already gone into the sterilization chamber and gotten him everything he was wearing and any skin that was exposed sterilized so he could be in the room while jumpy was being operated he had also taken and sterilized a magnum just in case some insurgent were to somehow find a way into the room and try and assassinate jumpy it was very unlikely this would happen but nothing is ever certain so Marcus always liked to take precautions now marcus was sitting on the floor next to the bed jumpy was laying on more worried than he would like to admit  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:05 pm
Jumpy blinked slowly, and looked over at Jack. "Do something for me...." She calmly took a breath. "Don't let the god damn UNSC touch my rifle." With that, she relaxed in the med-bays bed, starring into a light, thoughts racing through her mind as she twitched her fingers in her right arm, the only thing that she really could do at that moment with it, because the joints to move it were smashed to hell.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:56 pm
Shrukan jumped aboard the ship and dragged the, very rightfully so, terrified insurgant back to the ship. He tossed the man into the interegation room and threw a glass of water on him. "ok game is simple, you tell me everything you know, why you were here, who's in charge, where your base of operation is and anything else thats useful. and if I find it sufficent you get to live" The man cowered in the corner not wanting to look at him "isn't there someone more reasonable to do this? like a good cop thing?" Shrukan growled and lifted the man up by the neck pinning him to the wall "that was the good cop" he took out his anti matter sword and stabbed it into the wall next to the insurgent's head showing off its cutting ability "this sword can cut through any known substance in the universe, tell me what I want to know or I start taking limbs" there was a trickling sound coming from under the insurgent, evidence that he had pissed himself. "Oh god please I'll tell you everything just don't touch me with that thing"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:44 pm
Logan held onto jumpys rifle. He was checking it to see if it was still in tact  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games