Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:02 pm
Mexico
"NO! My brother's been through enough of your crap! For once, I'm willing to take the bullet for someone." she pushes Spain out of the way "Esta bien, Inglaterra, you win... Since I'm still bound by the contract, you're my boss. So do as you wish with me, just leave Spain alone."

(translation= very well, England)

England
"Ok then." puts a shackle around her neck "Me and France are gonna have fun with you!"

Mexico
"Is this really necessary?" =.=; turns to Spain "I've never thanked you for your kindness back then, brother. Consider this my way of showing you my gratitude, by saving your life from England. Te amo, hermano!" crying

Canada
peeks out the door "Mexico-chan?" O_O

America
"Huh? Uh.... Y-Yea....." ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:16 pm
Spain
He can't find any words to say and only stares off helplessly. "Te amo tambien, hermana....Gracias!" crying

Romano
He walks over to Vatican and bends down to whisper into his ear. "I want you to hit England over the head with the bible if you want Mexico to come back without any scratches. And you'll have to do it repeatedly."

Russia
"Eh?" He blinks as he sees Mexico being dragged off by England. "Say, what's happening to Mexico?"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 pm
France
"Hmm, sounds fun..." He sees Canada. "Uh, Angleterre? I don't think this is such a good idea...we don't want to hurt Mattieu, do we?"

Japan
"Hmm, I would like some candy..." He mumbles to himself.

Austria
"Uh, Preußen, I..." He looks around for Hungary, seeing her talking to Poland, he quickly kisses Prussia. "You can have more later, after the party."

Belarus
She mumbles to herself. "He just doesn't realize he loves me yet..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:26 pm
England
turns to France "why not? She's mine, I can do whatever I want with her."

Vatican City
o.o "Can do!" he approaches England and bashes him with his bible multiple times.

England
"OWOWOWOW!!!! Stop that, Vatican!" stressed still holding on to the chain.

Mexico
"Holy s**t! Vati, you rock!" O_O

America
"Is he holding my lackey prisoner?" D:<

Italy
"Let's play with the pinata, Japan~" puts a blinfold on him and hands him a stick.  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:39 pm
France
"But what about Mattieu? Look at his big eyes! Aren't they just the most adorable thing ever?" He whispers to Canada, "Do the best puppy-dog eyes you can muster."

Japan
"Alright Italia-kun. So I just swing the stick and try to hit the hanging horse-thing?"

(I'm not sure what shape the piñata is supposed to be. xD)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:42 pm
Prussia
He smirks, leaning closer to Austria. "Hmph. You know I'm not the kind to wait." He loooks over Austria's shoulder to see that Hungary was still talking to Poland. He reached in to press his lips against Austria's firmly. He suddenly pulled away, grabbing Austria's collar in the process. "If you're making me wait this long, you better do something that'll be damn worth the wait!"

Spain
He follows after Vatican, punching England wherever he can. "This is what you get for trying to take my lil' sis!" He turns back to Romano. "Lovi! Help me find the contract! It's gotta be here somewhere!"

Romano
"Maybe it's not with him at the moment, though."

China
He looks at Japan and Italy with interest. "Such strange western customs, aru..." He mumbles quietly to himself.

Russia
"Hmmm. It seems he is~." ^.^

( it's probably a horsey. XD )  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:48 pm
Italy
"That's right~" ^^

(technically, it's a donkey xD)

Canada
does his huge puppy dog eyes "Please let go of Mexico, England?"

England
"No way, the b***h put me through hell. It's time I get my revenge! OW!" keeps getting hit by Vatican and punched by Spain. "You'll never find it!" twisted

Mexico
"Guys, I really appreciate what you're doing, but I'm under contract, he has the right to do whatever he wants to me, whether I like it or not."

Canada
"Why did you even agree to it?" gonk

Mexico
"I was drunk! I didn't know what I was getting into!" she hugs Canada "WAH!!!!!!!" crying

America
"that b*****d!" stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:05 pm
Spain
He continues punching England. "This is exactly why I left you all these years ago! Because you're a stupid drunk who can't handle his liquor!" evil

Romano
"Wait, what?!" He stares at Spain and England. "They...love....enemies...left...WHAT THE ********?!" scream

Russia
"Maybe you should go fight England! Then, he will let go of Mexico!"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:06 pm
France
"Well, it was worth a shot, Mattieu!"

Japan
He swings the stick lightly. "Did I hit it?"

Austria
"Ummm..." He thinks for a moment. "Oh! How about-" He whispers in Prussia's ear for a moment then pulls away and winks seductively with a finger to his lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:15 pm
America
"I should!" twisted

Mexico
"STOP!!!!!!! Normally, I'd enjoy a good fight, but this getting out of hand!"

England
"Fine! I won't have my way with her! But, she stays with me and France for the remainder of the party." pulls her chain.

Mexico
"OW! oh great..... now I have to witness you two getting on top of each other..." =_=;

America
he hugs her "don't worry, we won't let anything bad happen to you. Cuz that's what buds do."

Canada
"tha's right." hugs her as well.

Mexico
"you guys...." crying

Italy
"swing harder!" ^^  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:16 pm
Prussia
He freezes, only to cover his nose and mouth to hide his nosebleed. "You are so kinky, I don't even know." >///<

Hungary
She turns around just to see Austria whisper into Prussia's ear. She blushed as she saw Prussia cover his nose and mouth with one of his hands. She turned back to Poland, grabbing him by the shoulders. "I need your help with something! It has to do with Prussia and Austria! I need to talk to Belarus real quick!" She grabs Poland by the wrist and drags himo ver to Belarus! "Hey, Belarus! We need to ask you a question!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:27 pm
France
"I believe we could leave her out of the room for that part."

Japan
"Okay, I'll try swinging a little harder." He swung the stick again, knocking a small piece of paper mache off. "Like that?"

Austria
"You haven't seen even half of it. I'm not always prim and proper."

Poland
"Like, huh? Help with what?"

Belarus
She turned to face them. "Hmm?"  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:06 pm
Prussia
"I'd actually like to see that!" cool

Hungary
She twiddles her thumbs. "Have you noticed anything going on with Pruusia and Austria?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:27 pm
Austria
"Later."

Belarus
"Ha! Who hasn't?"  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:36 pm
Prussia
He sighs, looking over at Hungary. "Wait. Why is Hungary talking with Bela--Oh s**t!"

Hungary
She looks at Belarus, utterly confused. "Um, I don't know? Could you please tell me?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games