Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:22 am
((Aww great! XO I missed out on a lot last night! XP))

Rock had finally given up and had headed to his next classes, drove off and back when the next day started. He stopped by one of the posters and a little smile spread on his lips. ''Treasure hunt, huh? Sounds interesting... May as well head for it, maybe it will advantageous for myself...'' He muttured before heading down the library's hallway and into the library and took a corner near the open windows, letting the wind blow into his hair as a sigh came from him accompanied by a flicker of solitude, but quickly took back his looks of indifferent being.

((Interaction.... interaction X3 Man I'm getting a rough time to do that! XO Character's personality is getting harder and harder to interact, though it's also because I'm not often on XO))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:25 am
Michishige looked up from his book momentarily to see the kid he met in music class, Rock. Standing up, Michishige walked over to Rock and sat down. "Yello," he said cheerily. "'Member me?" he asked, leaning back in his chair.  

Luxurious Poverty

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:28 pm
Zizi was already in the library.He stood by and watched to make sure no one got into trouble.He,as a teacher,had to make sure the students were safe.That's why he came here....and it sounded fun.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:36 pm
((Sheesh, in serious need of a bump here...))

Jordan squished her eyes up, sighed, and walked into the library. She took a look around to see who was there. She would have no way of knowing who was there for the 'Quest' meeting, so she decided to just look around a bit. Even the first floor was really big, so she just started out looking down hallways and was surprised to find a girl, who looked like the one Michi and Avery had found in the woods the other night, sleeping on the floor. She squatted and looked at her, then poked the girl lightly in the arm. Hopefully she wasn't the type to make noises when startled.

((hum dee dum, keeping Avery and Whit alive for Zetao XP))

Avery had seen posters all over the school that seemed to have something to do with the map Jordan had been talking about. Interested now more than ever she headed to the library, entering the doors and looking around. She saw Shige and was about to go talk to him when she felt a tap from behind. Turning, she saw no one. Shrugging her shoulders she walked further in.

Whit laughed to himself when he poked Avery's shoulder. He had followed her (in a totally non-stalkerish way) from the cafeteria to the library. Things were looking interesting.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:41 pm
Spencer was walking around, but made sure not to go too far in case the announcement was coming soon.

Alex still stayed hidden in the shadows...right in the shadows to see what was going on and who was hosting this.

Dr. Stanfield was finishing up his dinner. He had brought a ceaser salad from home and was eating it in his office. He was a vegetarian, so no meat was in it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:56 pm
((Bump))  

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:59 pm
Treya pushed away the hand and sqiunted through bleary eyes to see who had poked her when she saw that it was another girl she stiffened and looked at her as normally as she could without letting her see her panicing that was whiring around in her mind

((may edit this later))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:12 pm
Rock looked away from the window to the guy that had just adressed to him. ''Hmm. Michishige, right?'' He asked only to be sure. He kept his arms crossed on his chest, foot beside the backpack ont he ground in which he had packed a few useful things for himself.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:16 pm
"Yep, that's me." Michishige answered grinning. "So what brought you to the library?" he asked. Michishige was completely unaware of the 'treasure hunt' that was going on; he had arrived in the library before Tele had put up the posters.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:22 pm
''Have you not seen the flyers? Probably not... See the bilboard over by the counter, there should be more vast information there. I am equipped to get the best from this situation...'' He simply said as he pointed to the bilboard before turning back to outside, feeling the breeze blowing into the window.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:56 pm
"Flyers? What flyers?" Michishige muttered as he stood up. "Thanks for the heads up, Rock," he said as he walked to the billboard. On it he read:

'A New Quest Has Appeared! Would you like to search for treasure? Danger? Adventure? DO you want your student I.D back? Then head to Graymoore library today after school for an all important meeting. Be there or be square!

"Be there or be square?" Michishige repeated. "Who says that anymore?" he chuckled. He went to go put the book he was reading back on the shelf when he saw Jordan. And Treya. He quietly walked up behind Jordan and tapped her shoulder. "Hey, you know her, too?"

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:15 pm
Bou looked at the flier in his hand. "A treasure hunt. Sounds like fun." He looked around the library to see if any one else was here for the same quest. He heard a few people talking about it, but that was it.  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:01 pm
Jordan kept her eyes on Treya, then looked up at Michi. "Um, I guess..." she looked back at Treya, then stood up. "I don't suppose you're here because of the flyers too?" she asked. I guess...I'd better do something about it. She sighed, walking over to the librarian's desk.

After a brief conversation, the librarian told her that Tele had sanctioned loud talking and whatnot for the next few days for anyone looking to go on the 'quest.' She walked to the middle of the room and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing... "Hi, everybody." she said in a loud voice, "I don't know how many of you came because of the posters, but tonight we'll be having...a strategy meeting. This map-" she said, pulling it out of her bag, "-leads to something within this building. If you'll listen, I'll explain how this will work." Jordan thought quickly in her head; coming up with a plan that made as much sense as she could hope for on such short notice.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:09 pm
"Actually, no, I'm not here because of the flyers." Michishige said as Jordan walked off. He then turned to Treya and sat down next to her. "So Treya, how'd you find your way into here?" he asked her, raising an eyebrow. He listened as Jordan began talking. This little "quest" might be a bit fun, Michishige thought.  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:14 pm
((must...post...shot post....merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Oh, I'm done now. I feel better ^^ Oh yeah, and, WHITE GLOVES. *cough* what? <.< >.>

Sho..so far the poll is pretty inconclusive >.<))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games