Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:00 am
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: Great Hall~Ravenclaw TableWith: Echo, Kas, and ElsieThinking: These guys are great! OOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya was still going over her gift randomly giggling as she looked over the small book and plushie before giving her attention to the other thicker book. The title and cover made her curious and flipping it over and reading the back definitely made it rise. Love, comedy, horror, and...zombies? She snicked, of course he'd give her a love story about zombies, she'd probably love it too. But, now it was his turn! She eagerly put down her own box and waited for Echo to open his, although the little snot was taking his dear sweet time. She was tempted to snatch the box out his hand and tear it open for her when he finally did open it and smiled widely making her heart, for some unknown reason, flutter. And the hug only made it worse! "No problem! I saw zombies and thought immediately of you!" she teased but was still horrendously happy he liked her gift. Tanya turned in her seat to a boy next to him, his named started with a K she knew that and that he was quiet but smart but then again he was in Ravenclaw and...great, she rambles even inside her own mind! She blinked as she missed a good part of what Echo had just said smiling sheepishly but noting his statement about his friend making her giggle but understand complete. "Hi Kas, I actually have something for you too! My family and I always make or find ornaments for people we know or wanna know better and um...yeah. I hope you like it." she finished a bit lamely holding out a shrunken bag towards the other Ravenclaw. However her attention was soon stolen by a squealing jingling Elsie making her giggle. At her question she nodded before ripping into her gift squealing and jumping up to hug her blonde friend. "This is perfect! I've heard about both but never really read them. Between you and Echo I'll never be bored this term!" she chuckled looking at all her new reading material. Remembering she brought out her own gift for her Hufflepuff friend and unshrunk it herself revealing a backpack. "Happy Christmas! I didn't know if you've read any of his stuff but I thought that if you hand't you'd love him and if you had you'd like to own your own." Tanya grinned.
Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Greycast

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
In the night, the stormy night
She closed her eyes
In the night, the stormy night
Away she'd fly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:31 pm
Xistund

User Image
User Image

And now you've grown up with this notion that you were to blame.
And you seem so strong sometimes, but I know that you still feel the same.

Cecille grinned at him. He said Bore da! Maybe one day, she'd teach him a few more words in Welsh. Then she could talk to someone else in her mother's language. "Diolch ichi, Hunter. That means thank you. I think I'll just stick with the eggs for now, though. I don't eat much." It was true. The tiny girl literally weighed out at about sixty pounds total, and that was with all of her hair. She got hungry, of course, but it didn't take much to fill her stomach up. CiCi took her spoon gently in hand and scooped some of the eggs into her mouth, carefully as to not spill them down the front of her shirt. They were pretty good, but she still missed her mother's eggs. "How are your classes going? I know we've got a lot of them together. I think Wandless Practice and Wandlore Studies are my favorites. Or maybe Care of Magical Creatures. I don't know. I like them all." She was happy to be allowed in Wandless Practice class. Because she had such issues with wand motions for spells, learning how to perform the same spells wandlessly was definitely helping her magic skills. That's what Miss Dalila said, anyways.

As that little girl who shined like an angel, even after his lazy heart put you through hell.
I wish you could see that, still you try to impress him, but he never will listen.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:52 am
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Tanya, Elsie and Kasspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's good to be back...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
When they take us up and throw us with the lobsters out to sea. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

Echo caught himself about to pout when Kas didn't open his gift. Where had that come from? He didn't pout. That was Gypsy's thing. She'd perfected it. He was like 90% sure that she used her powers to make her eyes bigger and her lip poutier wen she did it, although if she did it was so subtle no one else noticed. The point was, pouting was definitely not at thing that Echo did... so why had he felt his face starting that way when Kas put his present in his pocket? Really, it was ridiculous. The redhead had said that Echo's gift was in the dorm. He probably just didn't want to open his own knowing Echo would have to wait; Kas was polite like that. It was perfectly normal. And yet Echo was decidedly displeased with the fact that he wasn't opening the gift now. The brunette filed that information away to get back to at a later date... probably never. And then he smiled, nodding his head. "I didn't really expect you to get me anything, anyway. I mean, I didn't really expect anyone to." Never let it be said the Echo expected anything like that from his friends. He was happy to receive, but he would never expect to do so. It implied they were obligated, and he didn't want to obligate them to anything like that.

When Elsie joined them, he blinked, and the gave a loud bark of laughter. She certainly did look festive... Actually, Echo was pretty sure that was an understatement. He took the gift from her graciously, and then pulled her own from his pocket, handing her the tiny box.
                                                          "When you pull the bow, it'll get bigger. Guess I should've waited to be with all of you at once so Tanya didn't have to hear me say it three times... and Kas heard it twice." He flushed at that... it sounded sort of rude. He sort of wished he could go back and not say it, actually... guh, that was frustrating. Ah, well.

He opened the gift, and smiled widely, laughing a bit when he saw the journal.
                                                          "Hey, I know what I'm doing... most of the time." He then looked at the book she'd given him... or rather, collection. There were apparently three books in one, and he'd only read one of them, The Shining. He was looking forward to the others. He smiled widely and hugged the Hufflepuff. "Thanks so much, Elsie, it's great." He tucked the gifts into his bag, rather pleased. This had turned out to be a very nice Christmas, hadn't it? He waited patiently for Elsie to open her own. He wasn't sure if she'd like it, if she'd already read the books or not... but he'd been at a bit of a loss with her. He didn't know her as well as Tanya or Kas, really. They hadn't spent much time together.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ But the snail replied, "Too far, too far," and gave a look askance,
                                                          Said he thanked the whiting kindly but he would not join the dance. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Greycast

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:23 pm
How do you DO, just nice to MEET you
And I can TAKE you on from HERE
But THIS is where it all STARTS
So follow THROUGH, in the SHADOWS
‘Cause I HEAR the storm is CLOSE
Let’s HOPE you can HANDLE it
Yeah, so NICE to meet YOU
Better BELIEVE in me RIGHT NOW

Mood: Cheery
Thoughts: CHRISTMAS!!!
Company: Echo, Tanya, and Kas

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F I R S T Y E A R | User Image

Elsie grinned. "Of course! It's Christmas!" she sat down beside the redheaded boy. "Want to try on my antlers?" she teased, giving her head a small shake, blonde curls bouncing like springs. She happily returned Tanya's hug. "You're welcome!"

She slowly unwrapped the Gryffindor's gift, beaming. "This backpack is adorable! I love it!" She nearly shrieked at the sight of the books. "Roald Dahl! He's on of my favorites!" She examined each book carefully. "I've only read Matilda and The BFG, but I don't own them!" she exclaimed. "And candy canes! And this ornament is adorable!" She might have leaped up to hug Tanya again, if Echo didn't divert her attention by handing her a present and hugging her in turn in thanks for his. "I'm glad you like it," she smiled at him, before opening his gift.

"Tolkien?" she questioned, cogs turning in her head. "Oh! I know this author! I've read a book by him....The Hobbit! Yes, that was it! These are the sequels, right?" She turned over the books, looking up at Echo. "These look brilliant! Thank you!"

Feel your HEARTBEAT start to SKIP

‘Cause I SWEAR I will not let you DOWN
If you see me FALL, I will get UP again
I’ll make you a PROMISE, that this is not the END
Just like I SAID, get a HOLD of yourself
Well, HERE we are, so close to MIDNIGHT
And I can BARELY see your FACE
It’s HIDDEN in a SILHOUETTE
But we CONTINUE, into the CENTER

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:02 am
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?
When you're spending everyday on your own... And here it goes,

Hunter nodded and tried the other words "Dolich Ichy?" He said as he gave her the plate of eggs and grabbed some for himself. "I don't eat that much ether or at least compared to Tev. I think he has a small black hole in him." The boy chuckled a bit nervelessly. "My classes are going alright. Its hard to keep up with most of them. I've may need to drop a few I don't know what my favorite is yet."

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonight.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bradley stepped into the hall and smiled as he saw the Hufflepuff hangings and decorations. Tobi would be happy to find out his house had won. Walking overt to the Ravenclaw table he sat down and smiled. Well it had been a good year, and Tobi said they would spend the summer at the estate he inherited, so it was going to be perfect. "Well, we had a good run." he said with a smile.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Boredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Bluh... thank God this year's over. Maybe next year I won't find any dead bodies...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy sat at the Ravenclaw table, her expression dull. For some reason, the end of term feast always seemed so... boring. At least this year was over, though. Honestly. It'd been awful. First the body in the dungeons, then that freaking festival and the freaking vampires... okay, so really, only the first couple of weeks had sucked, but nothing exceptionally good had happened the rest of term so it might as well have not gotten any better, really. She sighed. Ah, well. Home again, home again. She'd at least have room to paint. Trying to do it in the Dorm was a nightmare. Next year she'd get to take art, though, so that'd be fun.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image

User Image 

☭ Halfblood ☭ Sixth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.  
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie slid into a spot at the Ravenclaw Table and glanced up at the professor's table before slowly stirring her drink with a cold finger. Obviously whatever was in the goblet held no appeal to her, but nothing they were serving would hold any appeal to her. She sighed quietly and rested her chin in the palm of her other hand. Next year would be her last year at school. And then what? She didn't have much of a future, only being bale to be up at night and all. She was kinda screwed. Giving another heavy sigh, all she could hope was that Dominic would come sit with her and bring a smile to her face. It was obvious she wasn't going to get herself happy anytime soon.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.  
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at Locationspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Lonelyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Sheesh, you'd think with all the friends I apparently made, you'd think I'd have someone to sit with...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
When they take us up and throw us with the lobsters out to sea. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

Echo sat a few chairs down from his sister, a pensive expression on his face. He glanced down at her, noticing how very bored she looked. He felt about the same, actually. He couldn't see Kas or Piera anywhere, and Tanya was over at the Gryffindor table, he was sure. He sighed. At least Jer would sit with Gypsy in a bit and she'd have someone to talk to. Or Alex; his fellow first-year seemed to look up to his big sister quite a bit. He was rarely far off from her. Had even gotten her a Christmas gift... Echo leaned his head on his hand, elbow resting on the table. This had been both an incredibly eventful and incredibly dull year, if that were even possible. He'd made friends, which actually surprised him a bit, and managed to do well in all his lessons, of course... but there'd also been the horror at the Fall Festival, and his sister finding some poor student's body down in the dungeons. Echo shook his head to back away from those disturbing thoughts. Aside from those few discrepancies, not much had happened. It'd been rather quite, actually, particularly the second half of the year. Ah, well. Boring was better than exciting, more often than not. Exciting, contrary to Gypsy's opinion, could often be, and very often was, quite bad. He'd rather stay home and read his books, thanks.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ But the snail replied, "Too far, too far," and gave a look askance,
                                                          Said he thanked the whiting kindly but he would not join the dance. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Beater ♫ Dating Darius Silver ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound. 
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all. 
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Ver sighed quietly and glanced around the great hall from her spot at the table. Her mind was bogged down with all these thoughts that she couldn't get straight. God she was really messed up wasn't she? She chewed on her lip silently, staring straight at the gold plate in her place at the Ravenclaw table. Thoughts flew around her brain, but every time she tried to grab onto one and hold it down long enough to figure it out, it disappeared, like mist in the wind.

With another quiet sigh, she raised her eyes to stare up at the enchanted ceiling. She felt if the ceiling was enchanted to match her emotions it'd be a swirling mass of tornadoes. That's how she felt at the moment, and she hadn't a clue why. She just.... did. Everything seemed wrong for some reason and she didn't know why.

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร. 
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є. 
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔. 
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shina sat, a wistful smile hovering on her lips. She'd had a great time at Hogwarts, she was going to miss it. But no one could stay a child forever, and it was time to move on. Besides.....she'd been scouted for the English National Quidditch team! That alone took a lot of the melancholy from the graduation. Her smile bloomed into a full grin. "I'm going to miss this place. You all take care, all right?" she told her table with a fond look.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:52 pm
The letter floated slowly until it hovered in the air above the Ravenclaw table. Its intended recipient was not yet there and so it waited just as it had been charmed to do. When he arrived, the letter would float down to land gently on his head... maybe for old times sake.... or maybe just out of the young girl's habits. Either way, it seemed this letter might be her final one. The letter was addressed to Chance Carlson in her normal loopy hand writing. It was written in her usual green ink and paper even smelt ever so faintly of her appleblossom lotion. If they had been sending letters back and forth for the entire year like normal, the letter wouldn't have seemed out of place at all, but of course... they hadn't been sending letters and now the lonely letter floated above the Ravenclaw table waiting for its recipient, like a last call before someone drowns. The call of someone who seemed to be all done fighting now.

Jaslyn Ross

Dear Chance,
That sounds so formal, but I don't really know how else to write this. I've been trying and trying to get you in person, but the harder I try the more distant you seem to become. I do love you, you know, or I did... I'm not so sure anymore. It feels like its been ages since I really saw you, and it kinda has.. been ages I mean. Especially for me. We haven't really talked at all, all year long... and I didn't see you at all over summer. That's almost and entire year of not speaking. I can't do this anymore......

You weren't there for me Chance... you know that right? You weren't there for me when I needed you most... and that hurts.

And you kinda stood me up that one winters day...I mean yeah sure you might have been busy... I'm sure you were busy.... or something... but it still hurt.

Chance... We're 15 years old. I don't think we really know what we want by any means. You were my first love. That I know for sure... but first loves.... they rarely last. This isn't me wanting to get back at you for standing me up, or me wanting revenge for us basically not speaking for practically a year. This is me, knowing what i feel, and what I need, and who I am. I've changed. You haven't. And that's the problem that I've found.

I don't want, and I don't need, someone like you in my life. You're exactly like my brothers and my father. You're overbearing and protective and sweet as can be... but my prince... you treat me like a princess... and at one point I was that and I needed that, but I'm not a princess anymore. I'm not some damsel in distress that needs a man to come rescue me. I can rescue myself. So this is me... getting out. This is me rescuing myself.

Since I'm leaving you... I thought you should know everything there is to know about me. Things I never told you, because I didn't want you to know, or because I thought it'd ruin your image of me. My dad's in Azkaban. You know that. What you don't know is that when he got taken away, I climbed up on my roof and highly contemplated throwing myself off of it. I blamed myself for what happened to him. I thought if I had been a better daughter, then everything would be okay. That's stupid of course but it's what i thought. I was 12 though. I had a lot of stupid thoughts. My brothers almost killed me. You know that too. I forgave them for that, but I thought that because of what happened to me that I wasn't pretty anymore. I thought I was ugly and horrible and disgusting. I blamed myself for what happened to me. I did some stupid stuff to myself that year. Things that hurt me, and will never go away now. You never thought to even ask me if I was okay. You just assumed I was fine when inside I was dying. Inside I hated everything I was and everything I could ever be. You didn't notice though. You should have noticed. And then my brother brought me to a crazy woman's house. After encountering that I ran away from that place and spent my entire last summer living on the streets. You never wrote, you never asked me to come over, and you never asked me where I was. You never thought of me.

So I leave it at this Chance. I loved you, and you didn't love me, at least not enough. So this is me getting out, because I won't be the one that loves the most. Not anymore. I'm living for myself now, and you aren't good for me.

Goodbye Chance,
Love Jaslyn.

Heather030595

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:10 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

A generally quiet year. No real friends to count... maybe Leo. But at least I could spend it cooped up in the library like I wanted all along.

It almost surprised David it was the end of the year. At school it had been quiet. He had avoided people in general like he wanted and spent most of his time in the library. He already had started reading ahead for the next school year. It would probably take him a couple reads to have each text book memorized but he was practically a speed reader so it wouldn't be that daunting of a task. The only bad was the Fall Festival-where his mother was permanently injured. Of course, if anything, judging by his Christmas where the family stayed in London it almost seemed that the injury had erased his parents' needs for petty bickering.

Well, there was the incident at the beginning of the year during the sorting feast but David had at least managed to sort it out where his housemates didn't hate him anymore. In many ways he was happy to head back home. He would get to see his sister, Catie, again. He smiled to himself wondering if she actually mastered Mandarin which was her current linguistic project. And, he wondered what would be next on her list.

He set his chin on his hand and glanced over at the professor table. To think the year had gone so fast and so lonely. To think he actually got lonely, but then again here at Hogwarts it wasn't like he got to go home so it sort of mattered if he had friends he supposed. Maybe he would work on that next year... or do what he did this year and just hole up in the library.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chance Carlson ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✦ Fifth Year ✦ Ravenclaw ✦ Beater ✦ Prefect ✦

My family is my strength and my weakness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Cecille Carlson
✧ Third Year ✧ Ravenclaw ✧ Blind ✧ Albino ✧

User Image

Chance and Cecille entered the Great Hall, hand in hand. The boy's messy crimson locks hung in his face, sweeping across his forehead with each step, while the girl's was pulled back in a ribbon, the handiwork of her brother of course. Carefully, Chance sat Cecille down at the Ravenclaw table, then sat beside her. "I'm sorry you didn't win the Quidditch Cup, Chance. But you'll get it next year." CiCi smiled, hoping to cheer her brother up. She knew that he had been feeling sad lately. She felt it in the aura he put off, and heard it in the deep sighs he let out sometimes. She didn't want her brother to be sad. Although she wasn't quite sure what had him so upset, she figured that him losing his position on the Quidditch team and the Cup didn't make him feel any better.

Chance blinked at his sister. "Sure we will, Sis." he said, patting her head gently. It wasn't the Quidditch Cup that had him so down lately. It was... her. Jaslyn. His girlfriend seemed to be shutting him out. Of course, he had been busy studying for his OWL's and taking care of his sister this term, so they hadn't spent much time together. Or any time together. But he made an effort to offer her a smile and a wave in their classes. Anything to show her that he was still there. But... She had been spending her free time with that Gryffindor, Jacob Drage. Ever since that day at the Quidditch game, Chance had been pondering the same thought. Had he been replaced with Drage in Jaslyn's heart?

Suddenly, a letter floated down and landed on his head. Curious, the redhead looked it over and opened it. It smelled like Jaslyn, so it had to be from her. Who else would write to him? He didn't have any other friends. The teen opened it carefully and began reading. What he saw, however, was nothing good... Not there for her, she said? Who was it that defied their mother's commands to rush to the hospital when she was practically dying? He did. Chance shook his head and continued to read. What's this about standing her up? He didn't know what she was talking about there. If she sent a note, he must not have received it. Hmm... Change. She had changed, but he hadn't, is what she said. What did that even mean? And this. 'I don't want, and I don't need, someone like you in my life.' And how was he anything like her brothers and father? He despised her father for how he treated her at home. He had even offered his own home to her for when she needed to get away. How did that make him like her family? She didn't want to be treated like a princess? He could do that. He could change for her. He would do anything to keep her happy, keep her with him. But... It was already too late.

Chance knew where this letter was going. She had even said it, right there. She was leaving him. But what was this about her father being in prison? And wanting to jump off her roof? Or her feelings after the accident with her brothers? And her living on the streets and not getting a letter from him? Firstly, his family couldn't afford a subscription to the Daily Prophet, so he really wasn't caught up on current events. He had given her permission to come over if she needed to get away, but she never came. Not once. He opened himself up to comfort her, but she never came, never accepted it. And if she was living on the streets, how was he supposed to write to her? She didn't have a damn address! He couldn't just read her mind and know everything. She had to tell him or else things like this would happen. And they did happen. It was the last part of the letter that pushed Chance over the edge though. He never thought of her? He didn't love her? He thought about her every minute of every day. He loved her more than life itself, more than anything he could ever imagine. But she was leaving him. It was over. Something inside him cracked, and he assumed it was his heart. The tears started flowing down his cheeks. He couldn't hold them in any longer.

"...Chancey? Are you okay? You're really quiet..." Cecille's voice broke the silence Chance had surrounded himself with. He looked up, blinking through tears, and searched for Jaslyn in the crowd of students. She was with him, of course, smiling and laughing as if nothing had happened. "...N-No, CiCi. I'm not okay. I have to go... Stay here and I'll come get you later or something...." he said, standing up and patting her head. As Chance walked slowly towards the doors, he watched Jaslyn and Jacob. "Damn them... Damn them to Hell..." After muttering a few other curses, he sprinted for the doors, slamming the hard as he made his exit. Sobbing, clutching the letter that broke his heart, Chance ran away. He needed to get away from them, from all of them. Merlin, how he hated them all. Cecille stared blankly in the direction of the slamming sound, her smiled fading to a depressed frown. "Chancey..."

*Exit Chance to Elsewhere*

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas stood up from the table. It seemed as though the Headmistress was out of the castle this final night of Hogwarts, and he, as Deputy Headmaster was to give the end of term speech, for the first and probably last time. Lukas was stepping down from his teaching post this year, turning his focus to the Hospital Wing, and with the stepping down from teaching he was also dropping his Deputy Headmaster title. It seemed Professor Steele would take up the title next year, causing the Slytherin Alumni to smile. "Well, once again we have reached the end of another year here at Hogwarts." he said to the crowded hall. "And I believe congratulations are in order. To our graduating students; we wish you the best and hope you can succeed in whatever it is you desire. To Hufflepuff House, we present the Quidditch and House cups this year." he began clapping as he smiled down at the table, waving a hand as the decoration turned to the yellow and black. "Now, without any more wasting time, let us enjoy these feast on our last night together for the year." He said and as these words spoke food appeared on all the tables. He took his seat.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games