Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:14 pm
((Sorry for the lack of post format))

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year
Mood: Depressed
Thoughts: ...
With: Damien, Dominic, and Eliora

Marina glanced at Dominic as he asked the question. Her eyes were hooded and empty, lacking their usual intensity and spark of barely concealed emotion. She just couldn't stop thinking about the summer, and the distinct aura of death that had surrounded it. The teen considered just ignoring the question, but decided that would be more trouble than it was worth. "Wizard Law, Mythology, Wandless Magic, Cursebreaking, Healing, and Care of Magical Creatures." she listed off quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:49 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora nodded to Marina in turn as well, but her eyes had her emotions hidden. She turned to Dominic, nodding solemnly as he said that it was over and the feast would start soon so she shouldn't worry about such things. She felt glad when he sent some reassuring waves of emotion her way, holding her small hand in both of his larger ones.

As he asked about everyone's electives, she listened intently. Damien seemed to wait until Marina would speak, letting her go first. Odd. Wasn't Damien a pure-blood?.. Marina was a half-blood... and not one with much going on for her, if what Eli had noticed was correct. But, people will do as they will, and Eliora couldn't change that.

As Dominic asked if she was taking art and divination, Eliora just smiled and shook her head. "Yes, my Aunt is sick, unfortunately. But, fy Neidr, you forget again tha' 'm only a second year. 'Owever, 'm taking Advanced Flying with you, like you wanted.. You did sign up, righ'? Bu', yes, once 'm a third year, i'll probably take art and divination." she looked at him nervously. If the taller, crystal eyed boy wasn't in the class, the girl would surely fail. She was terrible at flying.

Translations: my Snake
Currently: With Dominic, Damien, and Marina.Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: He's so forgetful sometimes... it's cute.

little_kitten52

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:51 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil smiled a bit and looked to the new students. “Are they still sorting? Ether we are infested with new students or that old bloody hat is broken.” Virgil complained wanting the formalities to end so they can eat.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

Ronyo was not one to turn a blind eye to a plausible caution raised by the man who normally was the one he kept a watchful eye on. Ronyo had watched the new kid Daniel come down from the sorting but only at a glance, his tone seemed different from the other that was true. Getting sorted into Slytherin was usually meet with either knowing smiles or confused faces, the Kiremono boy seemed to not be bothered by the choice. It was as if he didn't really care where he got placed, almost a look of boredom crossing the young boy's face. With a shrug the Head Boy kept his natural smile and moved to where the boy had sat down to welcome him to the house of silver and green.

"Hello and welcome to Slytherin, I'm Ronyo Storm, a pleasure to meet you," The white haired boy extended his hand if the boy wished to shake it, "If you have any questions please let me know, and if I can help I will do so."

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:57 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Slytherin Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Dominic and Eliora
CURRENTLY FEELING // Empty
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Where did Marina get to...'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien sighed a little. It seemed the conversation was going to be between Dominic and Eliora. They were both talking to each other, and Marina's response had gone on ignored (although, it was no surprise, since she'd ignored Dom's question to Eliora and had been rather quiet). He glanced at Marina, smiling a little, his eyes sad. She still seemed rather put out. He'd not seen her seem even remotely happy all night, save for when she was talking with Nell. That bothered him more than he cared to admit. But, there was nothing he could do about it, so he smiled through. "We'll have lessons together, then, Marina. Aside from the required ones, of course. I'm taking Wizard Law and Mythology as well." Mythology would probably come as a shock to most people who thought they knew him. But, Professor Amata had done a lot for him, from saving his life and thinking of the Pensieve. He felt like maybe her class would be a good one to take. Easy, so he'd get good grades. And it was almost a history class, after all. He thought for a moment. "I'm also taking Ancient Studies and Alchemy. I thought about taking Wandless Magic as well, but I'm honestly more interested in how wands work than learning to do magic without them. No class for that, though. I feel like there should be." Maybe wand making was a trade, but that didn't mean that they couldn't have a theory class on it, where the discussed the hows and whys of woods and cores and the like. He'd take that class.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Marina smiled slightly. "I considered taking Ancient Studies but I figured six electives was enough. I don't want to be stuck doing school work all the time. I'm only taking Care of Magical Creatures to please my dad." She shrugged. "A class about wands sounds sort of interesting. Mine continues to surprise me." During the battle her spells had been seamless, which she hadn't expected. Her magic had always been a bit wild, but now she knew she had it under control.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:22 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He huffed.
”I remember,” but it was all he had said to her on the subject. He was guarded with a smile, a clever one that couldn’t be read, because honestly, he really couldn’t remember what all he had signed up for in the first place. He knew there hadn’t been too many choices on his list, but he had to remember at least a few of them, right?

Suddenly, he could feel Damien’s eyes on him imploringly, and he could feel—well, he didn’t know what he felt. Empathy, it was a tricky thing that’d he’d had a natural grasp of, and, it was rare that he felt the empathetic waves of another person, as well, not just his own. But, he couldn’t tell why, he felt it so adamantly from his one of his only friends.
”Those classes sound fun, I took Wizard Law, Wandless, Cursebreaking, and both Advanced Flying classes, but, Merlin, six classes?” He focused on Marina with wide eyes as his mind calculated quietly. ”Tha’s—what—thirteen classes altogether isn’t? Wow.” He couldn’t deny it, he was thoroughly impressed. ”Think I’d die from exhaustion if I tried that…

“At least I’ll get to see you in a couple of classes, too, though. I was on the fence about alchemy, too, I wasn’t sure if anyone would take it or not.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
With Eliora, Damien, and Marina,
at Slytherin Table

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:25 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth

User Image

Damien laughed a little, his throat catching a bit. He didn't laugh much; he supposed his muscles weren't used to it. "Six is a lot. Does your father work with animals?" Damien realized he didn't know anything about Marina's family. Well, other than that her mother was somehow crippled, and that they both loved her a lot and were struggling to deal with what had happened over the Summer. That wasn't so strange, though, aside from her mother's disability. He paused. Which of her parents was a muggle, and which was magical? He thought what she'd told him about her mother meant she was a witch, but if she was taking Care of Magical Creatures for her father... unless he found magical creatures fascinating and wanted her to take it for him. Damien recalled that Adalaide's mother was utterly obsessed with magical plants, despite being a muggle. It was part of why he'd never realized she was a muggle; she spent so much time tending her husband's garden, and so skillfully, he'd mistakenly assumed that she'd grown up around the plants.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:25 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle sighed when the silence persisted long enough for her to lose interest. She let her gaze wander across the Slytherin table. There were many new ones beyond the red head in front of her, and then the rest of the house that was not new. Damien had appeared... talking to Marina? Last time she had checked they were enemies, and now they were best friends. Her mind really must have been elsewhere last year. The prat Dominic was there as well, with his little girlfriend. That was news to her as well but she didn't care what he did with his free time as long as he didn't go near Ada. Her attention moved on to the Ross twins who had been arguing but now seemed to have made up. Finally grey eyes fell on the one who held most of her attention, the seventh year prefect Tay.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:32 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn sighed and wrapped her arms around herself. She was starving. She had eaten just this morning, but that was all she'd had the entire day. She was starving. "There are way to many first years this year. There couldn't have been this many last year could there?"
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Marina flushed crimson, pale cheeks lighting up with color temporarily. "I can handle it. I couldn't narrow it down any further; they all seemed so interesting." She was silent for a moment then spoke up again to answer Damien's question. "My dad works in the Goblin Liasion. Care of Magical Creatures was his favorite class. Of course, he keeps trying to get me interested in Quidditch too, but that's not happening." She rolled her eyes. "I missed out on his Beater genes and I can't say I'm too disappointed."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:40 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora blinked as the girl listed all of her classes. As Dom rebuffed her by saying he remembered, she stilled for a moment, unsure if he was angry with her, but a quick glance to the side with her obsidian eyes showed his small smile, and she visibly relaxed a bit. Bloody 'ell... why do i wan' to please 'im so much? He didnae even ask me ou' over the summer. Bu'... 'e is holding my hand... tha' means something... oh, shu' UP, brain!

As Marina listed her classes, and the boys looked on in shock, the girl shook her head. "Tha's no' bad... i mean, if you wan' to succeed in this world, especially when you 'ave something against you, you 'ave to do a lo' of work. i think tha's perfectly acceptable." Truthfully, she didn't mean anything bad by that. She was saying that, in her opinion, it would be harder for those with non-magical blood to make it in the world, so they had to do a lot of school work and excel. Even full-blooded Wizards had to work hard at school work in order to get ahead, sometimes.

Translations:
Currently: With Dom, Damien, and Marina. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: What should i take next year?..

little_kitten52

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth

User Image

Damien nodded, smiling a little. "There's nothing wrong with taking a lot on, if you can handle it, I mean. I had the opposite problem, I wanted to take a lot, but I didn't find that many that I thought sounded... well, like something that I would want to pursue. I mean, I wanted to have a heavier course load, but I couldn't get myself to take anything I didn't think I'd be using." He couldn't help but smile at Marina's statement about Quidditch. He kind of agreed, not that he'd say such a thing. Dominic was on their house team, after all. "Well, sports aren't for everyone. Some of us like to focus more on the academic side of our education, right? I don't fancy getting my face bashed in by a ball. I'd much rather spend my time with my nose in a book. Much safer. More suited to me." He was honestly terrified of being injured again. He had scars on his chest and stomach from the attack first year, scars no one had seen but him and the school nurse. He had no desire to add to them. They already disgusted him; he'd hate to find himself with such an ugly scar on his face, or to somehow inhibit himself with injuries to his appendages.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image

Vanessa slipped quiet into an empty seat along the Slytherin table. She didn't think anyone would really notice. After all Sorting was still going on, had she missed sorting completely then perhaps she would've stuck out more. Settling, into the seat the soft spoken seventh year sighed softly. Truthfully it fell strange to consider the fact that see was a seventh year. And they'd yet to win the quidditch cup, House cup they had done decently in though during the 7 years she had attended the school.

Without anything to do, the blond was bored so she pulled out her quill and notebook with her green eyes scanning the table. She wasn't finding anything that she felt was worth writing down at the the moment. So just as suddenly as she pulled them out she placed them on side of her plate. Maybe she should try to get into a conversation, but chances of people hearing quidditch vice captain with the cheering from sorting were as slim as they were on the quiddtich pitch.

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Marina's eyes widened slightly when Eliora commented on her 'having something against her'. Clearly that was supposed to mean that her blood already had her at a disadvantage. Call her an overreactor, but she was mildly offended by that. She didn't let on to it , though, keeping her expression neutral. Eliora did sort of have her point, if she was going to be continuously judged on blood rather than personal merit. She'd hoped the world wasn't that close minded, but she was probably kidding herself. She was always going to be the underdog. The redhead very nearly laughed at Damien's comment, but her poor spirits dragged her down. "I agree. No sense in getting hurt by a flying ball when I somehow manage that all by myself." Her ankle twinged, a reminder of her failed heroics over the summer.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games