Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:36 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Hufflepuff Half-blood

Giggling, she nodded. "Have you ever sat and just listened to the conversations around you, and answered what people were saying in your own mind? Like they were talking to you?" She realized how weird that made her sound, and shifted her gaze downwards "N-Not that I do that.." she mumbled.. Faith heard the boy's stomach growled and looked up with a shy smile. "I wonder when the feast will start?" she wondered out loud.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:37 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi had been so caught in thinking about classes tomorrow, food, music club, the sorting, food, Bradley, and his brother that he nearly missed-Kat and Ari wassit?-speaking and then a ghost floating up through the table. For a moment the boy could only sit there with a stunned look on his face staring at the Fat Friar welcome them and state the history of the house. When he disappeared again he shook himself out of his stupor long enough to smile at the surrounding new first year students and introduce himself. "My names Tobi an umm....well my new siblings go here, my brother's in Gryffindor an' his twin sister is in Slytherin. An um...I think their aunt was in Hufflepuff as well, so I'll have ta write her an' tell her I got in her ol' house." Tobi said thoughtfully.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose entered the Great Hall. She had needed to make a quick stop to the loo before she got to the feast, and now she was late. She sighed. Well, that was her luck all right. She took a seat next to Jane, recognizing her easily from the fact that the girl had been a prefect the entire time she was in school. "Um, hey. How's the sorting going?" She then felt like facepalming. She doubted Jane recognized her, to be honest. She hung around an older crowd, after all.

----------------------------------
State: Embarrassed
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

"I can't say that I have, no, but the idea seems intriguing. I'll have to try it sometime, huh?" Even after she denied it, he could tell the Faith probably had, on one or more occasion, done that very thing. Christian didn't mind much. It made her a more interesting person, and that was something Christian though he needed in a friend. Someone to keep him interested. "Hopefully soon, I'm at the border of starving and incredibly hungry. I had breakfast this morning, and some stuff on the train over, but that was a while ago and I feel like I've never been this hungry in my entire life."

Another boy, who had previously been distracted and who Christian didn't notice, spoke up then, and Christian had to admit that the kid was braver then himself. But then, Christian could venture out and say that he could be brave to, if just this once- "Hey Tobi. I'm Christian. Today anyway."

Year: First
Frost: The Eagle Owl
Learn more: Matthew Christian Jackson

Good_Spencer45

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:52 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell had slid into the Great Hall from the Entrance Gates just around the time two first years were sorted into their house making her clap happily. Seeing a friend she knew she sat happily next to Rose and smiled at her friend. "Hey Rose, umm...so far a lot of first years have been sorted into Hufflpuff, a good number into Gryffindor, and a handful into Ravenclaw and Slytherin." Nell looked around the hall for people she might recognize. "So, how was your summer?" she asked curiously. She never had a chance to speak to her red haired friend either hanging with Caitlin and Gracie or just with Marina.

Wearing: School's In | Where: Hufflepuff Table~Great Hall | With: Rose | Feeling: Curious | Thinking: Now I feel bad.. | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:55 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

"I didn't eat at all today.. But I don't mind, I wasn't hungry then." She watched as he introduced himself to Tobi as Christian, and the last part sparked a question in her mind. It came out of her mouth before she could stop it; "Does that mean you'll be Matthew tomorrow, and you'll be a whole different person?" She gasped and held her hands over her mouth, looking slightly ashamed and mumbled, "I'm sorry, that was rude.." Maybe she should just stay quiet for now.  

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane smiled as a first year introduced themselves. "It is a pleasure to meet you Tobi" She said with a welcoming smile then turned her attention to another voice. "Oh hello Rose" Jane said, smiling again. She didn't know the girl very well but once she heard a name she never forgot it. "Everything seems to be flowing quite well" Flowing quite well? What did that even mean? This was why Jane did not like to be social. Half the words that came out of her mouth made no sense. Yet her she was being the little social butterfly and it honestly wasn't until that moment when she realized how strange that was. She almost shrugged but stopped herself and smiled at the younger girl instead.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Tobi raised an eyebrow at the blonde guys-Christian's (?)-response before smirking. "What do you mean today? Does your name change by the day or by your mood? Cuz if that's the case I'm gonna need a list of your names so I can remember what to call ya." he chuckled.

Wearing

I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!!!

"Iris, that's a pretty name! It's a pleasure to meet you Iris!" Kat said exuberantly, bubbling with excitement. "My name is Katrina, but you can just call me Kat." She hugged Iris as well. "Welcome to Hufflepuff, Iris!"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

Christian laughed at both of them. "No no. I don't have a personality disorder. I'm still going to be me tomorrow when I wake up. But it would be pretty cool if I did wake up different." Christian turned to Tobi, beginning the process of explaining all over again, but then rethinking, and letting Faith in on the whole story. "I was born Matthew Christian Jackson, but that's a really long name, so I was just Matt for a while. But Matt is boring, and Christian is... well, different. So one year, I decided, on a whim, mind you, that I would be Christian to the teachers and everyone, but then the people who knew Matt met the people who knew Christian and legally my name is Matthew, but depending on my mood, it's Matt or Matthew or Christian. It all gets really confusing though, so it's fun." Christian took a breath. "Wow, that was a mouthful of information. Oh, and I'm hungry about 70 percent of the time, which includes right after I eat. It's pretty laughable."

Good_Spencer45

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:20 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

Faith listened to his story, genuinely interested in what he had to say. She nodded when he was done, and smiled. "So.. Your name depends on your mood?" she asked. "I suppose that makes sense." When he said he was hungry most of the time, she laughed. She had a tinkling laugh, like tiny bells chiming. "You're silly, Christian! But.. In a good way!" she added quickly, hoping not to sound rude again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose blinked as Nell sat down. She hadn't even see the other girl enter. However, she grinned at her friend. "My summer was spent in America again. I know my dad loves his sister, but do we really need to spend time over there? The town she lives is boring. Nothing to do there." Well, it was true. Her aunt had made sure to have both Rose and her sister work during their time there, and Rose still felt sore from it. She did smile at Jane as she described the events in the sorting, obviously adding to what Nell had already said. "Well that's cool. I was curious to see how many kids got in to the house."

State: Social
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Good_Spencer45

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

"I am very silly, so extremely silly." Christian replied back, nodding his head. He looked at both of them, rubbing his hands together. They hadn't moved from where they had been on the table when he sat down. "Christian is more my style, I've over used Matt and my parent's call me Matthew when they're mad at me. But hey, maybe I'll wake up tomorrow or next year and was to be called Jackson, or Jack or Chris or something entirely different. Or maybe not. It all depends on how I feel and what day it is and who know the secret code-oh no, I've said too much." Christian mocked, laughing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Tobi followed everything that Christian said in his scrambled sentence before laughing at the end of it. "No worries then mate, I'll just call ya Mattie or Christian each mornin' and see which you answer to. An' by the by, I completely understan' the hunger thing. I think Miss Lily called me a bottomless pit one day." he smiled and laughed at the memory.

Wearing

I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Unsorted First Year

Happy to be sorted into one of his top choices, Jared sat down at the Hufflepuff table. He almost introduced himself but decided against it. He noticed some of his friends from the train had been sorted here as well and he smiled at them, as well as the other people. He was happy to be here.

(OOC~ ))
King

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games