Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Please!" Aleera begged him, still giggling. "Stop it, please! I beg you!" Her sides were starting to hurt, she was laughing that hard.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:04 pm
"Oh, fine." Clorogne laughed, and instead wrapped both strong arms around her, discontinuing the torture, "Better?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

"Better." Aleera agreed breathlessly. She leaned into Clorogne's hold, cuddling him. "My sides hurt now." She complained playfully.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:41 pm
"I don't suppose you wish me to make it all better, now, do you?" Clorogne tilted his head to the side, teasing her.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

"Depends on how you plan to do so." Aleera answered with a chuckle, a small smirk crossing her lips.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:28 am
"Ah, I will kiss it better, tonight, my dear." Clorogne laughed, and glanced towards the door, "Howabout you go out and get yourself something pretty, while I tie up some loose ends?" he carefully handed her a bag of coins.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

"Alright." Aleera agreed with a laugh. She took the coins, tucking them away carefully as she rose. "I'll be back in a bit." She kissed his cheek lightly, then padded out of the room with a small wave.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:38 pm
"That's my dear." Clorogne nodded, and looked around. Where was that tattered old shirt from when he'd killed his brother? Ah! The trunk! He dug it out and balled it up in his fist, waiting until he heard Aleera leave before going into the hall. He didn't want her to see quite how bad he could get. Silently, he undid the lock on Akila's door.

Hearing the light noise, she shooed Zar out the window, and put the papers in the desk, looking up at the man as he entered her room.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image

Aleera trotted out into the marketplace, looking around and debating what to get. She would pause here and there, looking at things.

Zar cheeped softly and fluttered out the window. He perched in the tree there, watching everything.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:14 pm
Clorogne closed the door behind him, "My slave..." He was getting closer, and she backed against the desk, gulping, "Y-yes?"
"I can't have you running your mouth.."
"I won't!" She put her hands up defensively, "Oh well." He pushed her back against the desk, and wrapped one large hand around her throat,
"S-sto-." Akila was putting up quite the struggle, leaving scratches and gashes on his arm from her claws, pupils a mere line, before they dilated. Her skin was turning an odd color as he continued to squeeze until she heard something crack and a pain shot into her neck and he let go, dropping her to the ground.
"You won't be telling anybody, now." She wasn't dead, but he'd snapped her vocal chords. Too much of a risk.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

Zar squawked as he saw what happened. He took off flying, seeing through the crowd of the market place. Before too long, two black crows were flying back towards the inn. Zar and Aleera settled on the branches of the tree, watching the room and waiting until Clorogne was gone so they could enter.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:43 pm
"good." Clorogne had originally planned on strangling her with the shirt, but this seemed better. He wrapped his blooded arm with the shirt and without sparing Akila a single glance, left, closing the door behind him.

Akila was gasping on the ground, limp in her focus to breath. Her face was tinted purple still.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games