Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:57 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc walked right in to the office and sat down on the couch. "Hello again." Doc said as he looked at both Two and Six. "Do you two know when the higher ups are getting back? I want to get together with James when he gets back."
Doc put his head back and closed his eyes so he could rest. He just was lightly napping so that he would still be able to hear if someone said something.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250 -25
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:36 pm
The janitor of the Dojo walked into the building and got in line to see the receptionist. Luckily, it was short, and when he got up front he simply handed over his letter, apologized for any inconveniences, and shuffled out. He was not in a good mood, that was for sure! He would return to the Dojo and clean up as much as he could so that the entirety of the damage could be in plain sight and they could get to work on restoring the building.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:37 pm
with a puff of smoke Lucas appeared into the kage's office a little confuzed but not disoriented. he simply walked outside unaware of the goings on in the office not that he really cared. now that he knew he was back he needed to train.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:18 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 305/305} {AC: 2600 }
User Image

Silently walking into the Kazekage's office, a copy of his mission records in his right hand, he waited to be recognized.

Mythos Namikaze

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:52 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc woke up from a really unexpected sleep and rose up from where he was. Doc shook himself off and got up on to his feet. "Man, I really should start training again. I can't keep putting it off." Doc said to himself. Doc turned around and saw a boy there. "I must have been asleep for a long time." Doc thought to himself. Doc headed out the door, but keeping the boy in sight in case he would do something. Doc headed towards the academy to start training again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250 -25
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [250/250]
OOC: [Exit to Kaze's Office]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Happy]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith walked into the office with Hitomi and bowed to the kazekage. He looked over the missions board and discussed it over with Hitomi before turning back to the kage."Sorry to bother you kazekage-sama. But we have looked over your missions board and request these two." Deidrith slid over the Thieves Guild Mission and the Public Rioting.

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 220
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi followed him in, looking around the building curiously once again as she did so. It was certainly captivating. She discussed the missions with Deidrith, settling on the two that they took and walked over to the Kazekage. She was getting quite used to letting her partner do all of the talking. She actually rather liked it. It just meant less work for her. She just smiled softly at the Kazekage in a polite fashion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Six picked up her head from the mid-afternoon nap she was having, leaving behind a nice forehead print on the desk. "Muaaaah.... K... Kageru?" Rubbing her temples more out of habit than due to their usefulness, she dropped them to reach for her glass of cold water. Downing it swiftly in one singular gulp, her appearance dramatically changed to show a more dignified woman, just in time for several others to appear. "Is there something you need, young man?" Waving goodbye to the other recently sleeping man, Doc, Six waited to reply again to Kageru before addressing the newer occupants of the room.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:37 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 305/305} {AC: 2600 }
User Image

Walking up to the Kazekage's desk, he set his mission records on the desk opening it. "I'd like to request advancement to Chunin. I have the necessary requirements." he said with a respectful tone, hoping that it would go through.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Running her fingers along the braille sections of his mission records, Six picked up the total amount of advancement credits, & whistled. "Phew... two thousand six hundred credits, huh? That sure does make one a Chuunin! Congratulations!" A party popper filled with glitter & confetti broke open several meters overhead of Kageru, raining lightly down upon him. She would lean forwards for a fist bump before plopping back down into her seat, happy that another shinobi was well onto the path of enlightenment. "Get on out of here & go train, Kageru Sekiyou! Brand new horizons are waiting to be established, to which we'll need your services."

Motioning for the next group to appear, she thought back to their requests. "Deidrith, did you say that we're having problems in those areas? What have you heard about them, if anything? If you don't know right away, then please perform a small scouting mission to gather the details." Extenuating circumstances didn't need a direct Kage meeting, so when Deidrith showed up with Hitomi in tow asking about them, it meant for some serious business.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:13 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Chunin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 345/345} {AC: 2600 }
User Image

Bowing to the Kazekage, the new Chunin grinned before turning and leaving. He couldn't wait to tell Zero and Shiroi, but first, a change of clothes was in desperate need.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [250/250]
OOC: [Exit to Kaze's Office]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Happy]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith nodded to the kazekage. "Thank you very much. We will do as you have asked and report back right away." He nodded to Hitomi. "Are you ready for our first real mission then?"

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
"all is for naught if one can not stand for his people."

A chubby kid walked into the office. he resembled what many of the academy students looked like and could easilly be confused for one.
"kage! My name is Steven Alice. I ask you for a mission!"
he said tottering on the spot. looking over at the two in there with him. one had horns and the other one seemed to have odd eyes. he looked closer curiously.
"can i have a mission with them? they seem like fun!"
he said excitedly.
chakra:100/175  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:29 pm
A fat man in a large red suit broke in through a super secret tunnel with a bag full of goodies, his hearty laughter putting anyone in the office areas immediately to sleep. Upon waking, they would find on the Kazekage's desk:

Ginseng Plants
< 1000 Ryo >
Gives a 10% Chakra boost when made in to tea and drunk accordingly. The effect does not stack. Set contains a pack of 10 seeds.

Homing Banana Cream Pie
< 200 Ryo >
A heat-seeking banana cream pie. It flies toward warm things. Recharges for a B-ranked amount.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games