Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Plainsfox rolled 6 10-sided dice: 7, 10, 4, 5, 2, 2 Total: 30 (6-60)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:48 pm
@The Scorpion Tent

"Again, forgive me, Naizen-san! I shall take the physical contest then and show you why we Bayushi depend on you Shosuro so." Kojiro would bow his head to the shinobi. "As far as splitting events..." Kojiro's voice dropped to a bare whisper. "Maru-san is either fixated on the Lioness or rattled. I do not want to involve her before she regains her focus unless absolutely necessary, Naizen-san. Until that time, it leaves a lot of ground for the two of us to cover."

Kojiro would give a final sigh. "If you think gaining information on Kan is important, then perhaps we should get help. I would imagine that if we present Kan's mystery appropriately, we might gain aid from the Dragons to unravel it."

Kojiro would leave the tent and register for the physical event.

OOC:
Awareness/Etiquette (Sincerity): 4k3
Results: 24
Last two dice are there to handle explosions.  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 pm
Perception, 2k2.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:38 am
@ Crane Shenanigans:

Zanzen was unable to track down Kenichi; not being in the Crane tent, if he was staying with any of the other clans, the Kakita wouldn't know which one. So far, though, he was the first member of his Clan to sign up for something...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:44 am
With a sigh at the fact that he couldn't find heads or tails of the other Crane, he went to sign up for the physical competition... the only game he played enough to try competitively was Go and he wasn't good at presenting tea.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:30 pm
Does Zanzen have any plans of trying to trackdown his wayward clanmate?

Characters needing Raw Void Rolls
Kojiro
Zanzen
Seichiro
Kyumi
Kagae
Denbe
Hisashi  
Psychofish rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:31 pm
[Void: 12 ]  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:09 pm
"I'm afraid so Benjiro-sama... Stories I am fine with... Poetry is a bit out of my league creativity wise..." Kagae would pause as he started to feel more and more awkward even a bit of nervous laughter would escape, "but hopefully today I can show some tactical genius... From the schools of the Kaiu of course."

Kagae would once again bow and leave for the crabs tent.  
Mongooseh rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:10 pm
{Keep forgetting my void roll. 13}  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Raganui Minamoto rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:11 pm
Raw Void: 2k2

As for plans, he'll keep an eye out before the competition, then spend the day walking about, trying to catch him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:33 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans:

As Zanzen dawdled about, Doji Koan shows up to sign up for his event. A servant accompanies him, holding the parasol on his behalf. He eyes Zanzen, and seems like the curiosity is going to get the better of him... but when it looked like he was about to come over and ask, a certain Phoenix shugenja showed up. She rushed over to Koan as soon as she noticed him, clutching his hands in her own as she practically beamed up at him.

They talked briefly, Toyoko visibly the more excited one, and after a short time, they would both move to speak with Doji Kita. Koan would seemingly forget about Zanzen as he headed back to the tent, and Toyoko would head off to track down Kitsu Kyumi.

--------------------

@ Scorpion Tent:

Before Kojiro would leave, Naizen would consider the plan. "Perhaps... there is a Kitsuki amongst them, so if you could pitch Kan's activities as criminal, the problem might resolve itself without further intervention. They might even simply act as consultants on the activities of monks. However..."

Watching Maru stir, he would explain. "My expertise is information gathering. It is not my place to be deciding how this information should be used. At least, not yet. I haven't yet earned that rank yet."

--------------------

@ Crane Shenanigans:

Not long after Koan left, the Kaiu would finish signing up with Seppun Benjiro for the Shogi competition. Right around that point, however, Asahina Kenichi would show up in line to sign up with the same magistrate.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:02 pm
@The Scorpion Tent

Kojiro nodded as he left the tent. He would register with Raicho-sama and then would try to determine what events Kan, Kyumi, and Kenichi chose to attend, in addition to the Kitsuki girl that spoke of her mentor during the story telling competition.

Once he had that information, he would return to the tent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:18 am
Seichiro stood in the same spot after the magistrates spoke, unsure of which competition to attend... shogi seems like fun, but so does tea ceremonies... after thinking it real hard, he chose to join the tea ceremony competition. He walked over to whomever was in charge, and decided to sign up.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
Keith Valken Lionheart rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:25 am
Forgot mah raw void roll  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:19 pm
@ Crab Tent:

As Kagae would return to his newer abode, he heard slightly raised voices within... not shouting, but stern. Upon entering the tent, Hida Hogai would be holding an oni-themed noh mask, and Ide Jiro would be standing between him and a still sleeping Kaori.

"This is nonsense! What part of your Wall-addled mind makes you think this is a good idea?" Jiro would throw out to Kagae's clanmate, apparently completely baffled by this behavior.

"Because I can! She sleeps like a log, and I'm trying to break her of that habit! Might as well have a bit of fun doing so, aye?"

"No! No aye! Its childish behavior, unbecoming of a samurai!" It was then, that Kagae's presence was noticed. "Kagae-san, tell Hogai-san that he's being boorish and childish about this!"

"Kagae-san knows its all in good fun, and no harm ever comes of any of this. I wouldn't do it if there were any major consequences. Right, Kagae-san?" Hogai tossed Kagae a pleading glance, looking for support.

--------------------

@ Scorpion Shenanigans:

Kan was part of the crowd gathered for the announcement, and went to speak with Doji Kita, so he would most likely be joining the tea ceremonial competition.

Kitsuki Wazuka was also part of the crowd, and had bee-lined over to Benjiro for the Shogi competition.

Naizen hadn't signed up yet, so Kojiro was able to make it back to his Clan's tent first. Soshi Maru had risen in his absence, and was trying to figure out, rather sleepily, what she should to to get ready, with everything so disheveled.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:47 pm
"Hogai-san I think... It would be best if we left Kaori-san alone today. Especially after what I did yesterday." Replied Kagae sitting down before continuing, "Hogai-san can you think of anything I could be doing today? I've signed up for the shogi competition but since it is in the evening I will have most of today free. I hate leaving my hands to do nothing... I am disliking the idea of spending most of my day watching the competitions since that is just idling also... What competition are you signing up to Hogai-san? Also I doubt a oni would scare a Kuni much."

Kagae would once again begin brewing some tea seeing as he didn't have much to do at this moment.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games