Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:01 pm
"Blah blah blah slothfulness blah blah blah women." Raiden caught the headband and shoved it...somewhere pocket-like. "Thank you for the headband, Hokage. Now, if you'll excuse me..." Before he could finish his sentence, a man came in and gave news of something bad in Yukigakure. That led to the Hokage telling everyone to stay in his office, then to asking everyone to go on a mission. "Well, this is just great. All I wanted to do was take a nap and now I'm off to go fight someone else's war. I guess I can't complain, though. I already have my first mission and it's only been a few minutes. Not everyone can say something like that. Besides, I'm not going to let a little girl and an injured kid upstage me. I'm an Uchiha, dammit." He smirked slightly, knowing that he would be able to brag about this later. "I'm with you, Hokage. So, when do we leave?" He asked casually.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yuko Tanaka stared at the door in-front of him..
He was finally done with the Academy - he could start to truly serve the village now. He walked through the building at a relaxed pace, unsure really how he should approach this situation. He had never met the Hokage before, let alone had he ever stood out to any of the other kid's back at the Academy..

As he closed the final door, he couldn't help but hear all the sound coming from the Hokage's office. Well, at lease it won't be as awkward this way.. he thought, as he entered.

He stood patiently, waiting for the Hokage's attention.  

Shintokyo

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image
[ Genin | Katei no Neko | Bukijutsu Class | Tamer Ninja ]
[ Chakra: 220 ]

Word had reached Kinuyo that she was to report to the Kage's office, and so she did. With Nobu beside her, she entered, noticed a few others, and for the time being said nothing. She made eye contact with the Kage, as if alerting him that she was here and ready to do whatever was required with the mission.

((Blech. Short post >.<))

[ Post Counter: 20 ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:34 pm
Master of 3 Faces

iOath

Rain Water Resonance

Shintokyo

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis missed Ayume attitude towards this serious mission or he would have kicked her off the team that instant. The uchiha was the first to speak that he was ready for the mission." You will set out once the other team I plan sending with you arrives, you are dismissed to get anything you need ready Raiden." At this point two entered his office one was the young tamer girl with her animal companion and the other was a academy student wanting to become a genin. He tossed a genin headband over the group towards Yuko."Yuko Tanaka correct? I need you to make a decision you can leave with this group to Yukigakure to help with an evacuation, or you can remain in Konoha and help defend the village we have no idea with our ally being attacked if we will be attacked by the same force or another force." It was all up to the boy. He then turned to Kinuyo He then grabbed a scroll and began to rapidly right on it. He stood and handed her a scroll when she opened it she would read these words."I want you to a tunnel in the fire country that is indicated on this scroll. and make sure everything is alright though it is top secret I want to make sure noone has or is tampering with it. If you find someone tampering or evidence of tampering you are ordered to return immediately and report if you find nothing stay and guard over the area."When she looked back up him he would be sitting on his desk."You are dismissed Miss Kinuyo."He told her with a nod.

Mission
Title: Guard That Tunnel!
Information: The Hokage wants you to guard a secret tunnel which connects the Fire Country to the Snow Country. This is an essential route for your comrade to take do not allow anyone to tamper with the tunnel!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: None
This mission is for Rain only.

Rain you can leave today or tommorow if you'd like to get more training in. Just be sure to leave before saturday ty
[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shintokyo

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

чuкo Tαnαкα

[Male] [Genin] [Chakra 275] [Musician/Ninjutsu]

▂▂" We're all just singular notes within this sad, sorrowful song."▂▂

yuko nodded to the Hokage.. " I will accompany them, sir! " he said, passionately. This was his chance at a first mission and to show the village his worth. He would not fail! " Thank you for this. " He said, staring into the symbol of the Leaf. He carefully placed it around his neck, with a sturdy knot.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:22 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu got up and nodded. "I understand lord Hokage. I will get ready, please alert me if I need to get back here in a hurry." He said as he walked out-

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:22 pm
Sora
User Image

"Enjoy my art it will leave a bang to the fun later."
| Genin | Konoha | Tai | Bloodline | Katon, Doton | Mode : bubbly |

Sora skipped along the hallow rather loudly like if their was a crowd of people running around in a small room. The sound stopped just outside the Hokage's door and was brought back with a hard knock on door. The girl couldn't help but feel excited about being a full fledged Kunoichi. She took a step back to waited for a order or something so she could go in figuring the one hard knock would be enough about her presence being known to others.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:49 pm
Master of 3 Faces

Shintokyo

o_Starlight_

Diablo en Musica 92

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis head a knock on his door, a anbu would open it revealing Sora at his door way. He looked at his files in front of him and found her."Miss Sora enter please." he then looked over at Yuko."Yuko, Sora here will be your your teammate from now on I will add another later." He then looked at Sora."Sora I realize this is a bit rushed but I'm assigning you a mission you will be accompanying Yuko here and a few other, you will head to Yukigakure and assist in an evacuation, understood?" he then looked at everyone in a group."You are all dismissed! go and prepare for your mission!"

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:46 pm
Sora
User Image

"Enjoy my art it will leave a bang to the fun later."
| Genin | Konoha | Tai | Bloodline | Katon, Doton | Mode : bubbly |

As soon as Sora entered her excitement died down abit with a puzzled look upon her face. First day in and already being sent out on a mission she was rubbing her multi toned hair just thinking about it. When the Hokage finished speaking to her then to all in the room her hand rows to her forehead in a salute quickly then went back to her side."Yes sir ill be on way..my headband can wait." She said happily before turning her gaze to Yuko." Ill be at the gate waiting see yeah later." With her last word out Sora walked quickly out of the room leaving the building in seconds to go prepare.

[Exit]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu Decided to return to the Hokage's office before heading to the gate. He knocked and walked in

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked up as Shikatsu entered his office once again."I'm glad you decided to stop by before you left." Noctis stood and walked in front of Shikatsu."In light of your mission record and the bravery you showed to get this message back here as quickly as possible I hereby promote you to the rank of Jounin."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:22 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu listen and was shocked. He wasn't expecting to come here and get promoted. "T-thank you lord Hokage. I will not make you regret this" He said with a smile. He was trying to become Jounin rank but it was looking grim for the young shinobi.

(OOC: So, I guess I'll start putting Jounin on here after this post. [Inner thoughts: Oh yeah!!!!!!!]))  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:42 am
User Image
User Image
[ Genin | Katei no Neko | Bukijutsu Class | Tamer Ninja ]
[ Chakra: 220 ]

Carefully, Kinu took the scroll and bowed. "Thank you, sir." The mission seemed simple enough. Though she wished to have more training, she knew that for the time being this would be the best and only way for her to proceed. She glanced towards Nobu, who was quite content with the turn of events. After all, it would mean that he would get more nap time. Without another word, Kinu was off and on her way towards the tunnel.

[Exit]

((OOC: Sorry, I don't have much time to post -.-))

[ Post Counter: 21 ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ayume was still within the Kage's office when Shika returned and was promoted. She puffed her cheeks up with slight irritation before going up and taking Shika's hand. "Can we go now Mr. Cape Man?" She offered up a little smile to him and tugged on his hand a bit for them to start off towards Yukigakure. She was going to get to protect people and didn't wanna wait around until it was too late to do so.

X
X
X

kiropterain1

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu looked down at her with a sigh. "Alright alright, just calm down. We will meet everyone at the village gates. Lord Hokage, if anyone else returns here can you tell them to meet us at the gate please. " He said as he turned and started walking out with Ayume in tow.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games