Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:50 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Meanwhile, in the next room over...

Now, Kinpaku's clone smiled, nodding at the scroll Fuyu had in her possession. That meant something had gone right, it seemed. Nevertheless, she waited for the shinobi to inquire after her, and in the end, joined by Kyo, was Dai making the request, to visit Reon and Yoko. A brief nod, while she thought.
"I can permit that, for the most part," began the clone's statement, in regards to the personal leave of her, to visit the grave of two of the hunters lost to the village long ago. "However, I can't approve Kyo leaving with you. He's got a squad to look after, you know." The boy was in need of responsibility, and this was the only way she could see it being doled out.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:05 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

"I guess you can say that, still I like to think I can envision you in my mind when I mess up or do wrong, it helps. I think I will report when Dai is finished, you may be interested in hearing what went on before you pack up." She smiled as she swiveled around towards Dai and Kinpaku, so Kyo had a squad now.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

In the back of Dai's mind she was a little upset Kyo couldn't join her and Sypher. But it was Raikage-sama's ruling word. Dai tilted her head slightly and gave a nod. "I understand, Raikage-sama." Dai looked at her. "In any case, Sypher and I will take leave and return in a few days." She spoke with a small sweet smile. With another bow to the Clone, she stepped out of the room and looked at Kyo. "Sorry, Kyo. I would of fought it if it was anyone else." She looked at Fuyu and wrapped her arms around her in a hug. "It's good to know you're doing well." She spoke to Fuyu before pulling away. "To answer your question. I'm well. Much better than the last time we saw each other." Dai was really happy to see Fuyu again. It's been months. Maybe a year or so. But Fuyu, Dai and Kyo had gotten stronger on their own. "We'll have to catch up when we get back." Dai said sweetly to Fuyu.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

"It isn't your fault Kin-sama. If I'd been stronger none of this would have happened. I believe this was of my own accord." That was just the type of man Apollo had grown to be. "As for what happened, I took on wave after wave of bandits until I faced off with the lader, whom had a bit more skill under his belt. After killing him I was poisoned from afar and everything went black. From there I was taken into the mountains and bound by various chains. They wanted to know the layout of the village for another strike, but I would never give up such information. So they held me, doing a bit of torture here and there. After awhile they gave up on trying to get me to talk and left me to rot. If it weren't for my eyes then I wouldn't have been able to escape and make my way back here. They are probably just now figuring out I'm out and about. That is the report on my situation Ma'am.." He had a few more words, but waited for what he'd said to sink in. "As I returned though I'd heard that there was some attempted attack here in the office bulding. I'm sorry I wasn't here to prtect you Kin-sama, not that you need it."  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo shot a look quick to the clone of the raikage. "I saw Castiel a day or two ago, gave him a simpe task of finding Doki or some other squad member, then told him to meet me at the ruins, I haven't seen him since." He said it as clear as possible, his students didn't need him if they couldn't complete a simpe task.

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher pushed off the wall and smiled at Dai for a moment "I've got a question, Kage-san..." he paused, clearly hesitant to ask. And, for once, he didn't. He held his tongue and returned to that extreme out of character subdued state "Never mind...thank you, Kage-san." he bowed and left the office, no interest in what Fuyu had to report. Dai would fill him in if it was important and he left the office in his strange pensive silence.

((Exits to...Gates)) [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai looked to Sypher as he left. She began after him before turning back and waving to Fuyu and Kyo. "See you, Fuyu. I wanna hear what you've been up to since last." Dai caught up to Sypher and walked with him all the way to the gates.
[exit to gates]

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:41 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
It was a rather briefly told tale, to which Apollo was all but a prisoner of war, in a world where they'd yet to war in a long while. She nodded periodically, as she listened to his tale. When he finally finished, she found herself at a loss for words. For the most part. He was quick to bring up the attack earlier on, and she shook her head.
"I wasn't even present in whole for that, Apollo. Worry not, but I am glad you're safe. Perhaps you should take leave and rest fpr a while?" Kinpaku suggested ever so simply, as she indicated a seat nearby. He was the veteran, and it didn't seem right not to include him on more important happenstances.

Dai was the first to reply, and of course, it looked as if she was going to get an argument, but it was quickly quieted, and she turned to bid farewell Kyo. A couple of days leave was never quite so bad, but on the other hand, she noticed Kyo. A look such as that was never any good for a subordinate.
"Kyoishi Inuzuka! You really want to test me this day? This day of all days?" spoke the clone ever so sharply, indicating a warning that he was stepping ever so close to an edge. "Well, then. If they couldn't get a task as simple as that done, I don't see why you couldn't." The single flask she held on her person was downed, just a single gulp. The Lady Raikage was far too worn for playing nice.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu was startled by the hug, she had only been kissed before, and that was even a one time affair at this point. She smiled nervously though as she patted Dai on the back in an awkward hug, attempting friendliness to this unknown gesture. "Well thats good to know, I will surely catch up with you when you return, Dai-chan." Sypher was being a bit odd, but that aside it was her turn to report. Fuyu approached the clone properly and knelt down with a quick bow as she stood and walked closer. "Kinpaku-sama, it is good to be home, I would like to report that my mission went well. Though unexpected, it appears that the target I sought as well as Kirigakure was killed by a group of Anbu at the Konohagakure Gates. I met up with their hunter cell in order to assist the village with its clean up affairs. They ate in the midst of retrieving some property, but other wise things seem to be cooled now on the eastern front. The monk Alzayer was a bit strange, but insightful nonetheless. The Hokage did insist however I serve to you his written peace treaty, his attempts are lavish though I declined his suggestion of your willingness to ally. I think the green eared kage is a fool, but here you are anyways, my mission would not be complete otherwise. I am sure I will not be needed in responding to this attempt at mockery." Fuyu sat down as she watched the clone read over the document.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

He got wide eyed at the sudden rise in voice. "Sorry Ma'am, soo i can go?" He smiled sweetly, Kyo had realized he was rude before so he bowed to show he was sorry.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 265 ~ AC: 7650 ~ Ryo: 800

Having made her way to the Raikage's office, she waited to be let inside the office itself. When she was finally inside, she could see that there were three different Raikages. That had to mean the woman was busy. There seemed to be plenty of different people in here as well speaking with them so Suzume and Cloud waited off to the side and waited for a chance to speak with one of the Kinpakus in the office.

Soon she saw that one holding plenty of ninja headbands did not have people speaking to her she said "Raikage-sama. May I be elevated to jounin? I believe I'm ready now."

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:14 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Sypher and Dai had departed, but there was Kyo still present. There was something satisfying, in her snapping the boy out of his rude comments. "You may go about your duties here. Gather and instruct your genin," Kinpaku spoke ever so simply, sighing. She wasn't going to budge. She was the central pillar, and saying yes to everything wasn't responsible. It left them without two teachers, one of which had a squad assigned to him.

Then came Fuyu, reporting on the completion of her mission. Smiling softly, she nodded, before taking the scroll. Tucking it away in her sleeve, she spoke. "I will look it over, but it doesn't look good. It's good to hear you think highly of our friends in the Mist," Kinpaku smiled. The murderer was apparently dead, and that meant the world was a little more at peace. "Take your leave Fuyu, rest and relax. You've been away far too long."

Down at the end of the Hall...

Kinpaku's final clone, with headbands in hand, was surprised, when she was graced not by academy graduates, but rather by Suzume, come to request a promotion. Thinking about it, it made sense she came here, when she met so carefully with Apollo at the other end.
"You have done a lot for our village," the clone contemplated with a nod, "forestgreen]"You've definitely earned it, Suzume. Congratulations."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:24 pm
Fuyu Aoi

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu nodded with a bow as she turned to leave,"Gomen and Arigatou, Raikage-sama." She placed her hand on Kyo's head as she looked down at him with a smile,"Would you mind taking a walk with me, I have something I would like to ask you?" She moved him along with her as she walked out of the room.

[exit]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

He felt like a brick wall of Kinpaku smacked him straight on but he didn't show it. He nodded as Fuyu put a hand on his head. He turned and followed her out, not gonna protest the bad thing as in Cabin fever.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 265 ~ AC: 7650 ~ Ryo: 800

She was sure that she was ready to be a jounin but it would not happen unless Kinpaku gave the okay. The red head waited patiently for the other's judgement. She was happy that, after considering it, she made her a jounin. "Thank you Raikage. Is there anything you would like me to do before I go? A mission only for jounin or something?" It was always good to volunteer and as a jounin she needed to work harder than ever. If even the Raikage was busy then there may have been something she could do.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games