Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:51 am

User Image

Zetsu Smiled as he looked towards a dummy as he pulls the strings on the chutes strapped to his arm and takes aim at the dummy. Closing his eyes he breathes in deeply as he smiles and opens them releasing each string slowly. Five definite thuds confirm that each needle hit perfectly.

[1/3]

Pulling the strings again Zetsu begins to run around the dummy quickly as he fired of two of the strings as two definite thuds signaling that they hit their mark. Turning suddenly Zetsu fires off two more needles as he breaks out in a straight run towards the dummy as another two thud means they struck home. Just before he makes it to the dummy Zetsu jumps high and fires off the last chute as it strikes home in the head of the dummy.

[2/3]

After Zetsu set up a moving dummy he smiles and focused as he pulled the strings back and began to run around swiftly. Letting three of the strings go Zetsu hears three distinct thuds as he jumps quickly and lets the last two go as two thud prove that the needles hit their mark. Smiling Zetsu goes over to read the next jutsu on his list.

[3/3]

Smiling he looks towards a random shinobi and asks him to help him as he takes up a stance and looks towards the shinobi. The shinobi grins as he jumps into the air in an attempt to attack Zetsu as he disappears and reappears behind the shinobi. Forcing him to turn over in the air as Zetsu grabs his ankles and wraps his legs around the shinobi’s waist as he free falls.

[1/3]

Grinning Zetsu know he has this shinobi in his grasps as he has him in a strong grasp. As they fall to the grounds there is a strong crash as Zetsu flips away just before impact leaving the shinobi unconscious on the ground. Carrying the shinobi to the medical area Zetsu smiles as he thanks him for his help once he awakes.

[2/3]

Returning to his training area he sits and meditates on what he did as he smiles and goes over everything clearly in his mind. After a few moments he stands and returns to the jutsu lists and reads the next jutsu on his list. Returning to his beginning stance he smiles as he thinks about the next jutsu on his list.

[3/3]

Zetsu smiled as he called upon another shinobi for his help. Grinning he told the shinobi to jump in the air for an attack as he took hi stance. As the shinobi jumped Zetsu moved fast and preformed the move Leaf Shadow Dance as he grinned wickedly.

[1/3]

Jumping into the air Zetsu attacked the shinobi swiftly as he landed three easy attacks. Flipping the shinobi over in the air Zetsu grabbed his legs and began to drop him down to the ground with the move Peregrine Falcon Drop as he smiled. Just before both of them crashed to the ground Zetsu flipped off of him and let him slam into the ground.

[2/3]

Helping the shinobi to the medical center Zetsu thanked him for helping him as he moved over to the jutsu lists. Reading over the next move on his list he smiled and re read it carefully getting it stuck in his mind. Sitting on the ground he continued to read knowing that h=this move would be helpful.

[3/3]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Shunketsu jumped into the air in shock when he heard someone scream, "OOOOOOOOI!". He quickly went into a defensive stance, preparing to fight. That is, until he realized that there was no threat. "Jeez, you scared me there!" He exclaimed while grinning. "Well yeah, I did just graduate. My name is Shunketsu Arashi. What's yours?" He asked, while rummaging through his pouch. "Sorry if it doesn't seem like I'm paying attention. I just really want to train." As he said this, he unraveled the scroll and read the description of the third gate. "Hm..."

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:31 pm

"Gate of life, huh? I guess I'll just do what I was doing before to open this thing up." Shun put the scroll away and began to breathe in and out slowly. The chakra within him slowly started to gather near his sternum. "I think this is where the 3rd gate is...." He mumbled to himself, as he looked down toward his chest. "Ah well, something over there will open up."

[1/5]

He continued to slowly gather chakra toward his sternum. He wasn't completely sure if there was a lot there though, because he couldn't actually see it. "Hm...I hope it's going well." He said to himself as he continued to stare at his chest. "Man, this is always the annoying part..." He complained. "Whatever. It's worth it."

[2/5]

The chakra inside of him was still gathering near the third gate. It was going so slowly, Shun was thinking that it had stopped completely. Although he knew it wasn't because he could almost feel the chakra going toward his chest. "Siiiigh. This is so boring, that I actually said sigh instead of doing it. Actually, I think I'm going to do it, too." He said, sighing.

[3/5]

"I just need to keep telling myself that it's worth it, I guess." He said, trying to preserve his will to continue. "Doo doo doo..." The chakra within him was still gathering, although it was slowing down a bit now. The gate was getting to the point where it was about to open, so there was no need to put more chakra than was required into it. Apparently his body knew that, too.

[4/5]

Once there was enough chakra there, the gate suddenly unlocked. "Whoa! Okay then. Third gate, OPEN!" He quickly went through the transformation from first gate, to second gate, and finally to the third gate. When he looked at his arms, he noticed that they had turned a weird shade of red. "Huh, that's cool. Now...let's see what this can do!" He sprinted forward at three times his normal speed. "Sweet! Well, I guess I'm going to activate the fourth gate now..." He stopped moving and closed all of the gates.

[5/5]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:48 pm

"Now let's see here...where is that next gate?" He asked himself as he pulled out the Hachimon scroll. "Ah. It's on my spine, kind of near the solar plexus area." After he had made note of that, he put the scroll in his pouch and began to gather chakra there.

[1/5]

"Ah, this is the most enjoyable part..." He joked, as he waited for the chakra to slowly gather toward the part of the spine that the gate was located in. He sighed because he realized that there was probably a better way to do this. Unfortunately, he just didn't know how. So he settled for the strange, standing in place chakra gathering that he was doing now.

[2/5]

"I feel the chakra gathering a bit faster..." He observed. The chakra within his was indeed flowing toward his spine faster than it was previously. Possibly because his subconsciousness was thinking, "This is going way too slowly, speed it up!". Whatever the reason, he was just glad that it was speeding up. He didn't want to stand there for the next hour just to unlock the next two gates.

[3/5]

He closed his eyes and focused his mind on the area where the gate was supposed to be located. "Hm...I feel like it's going to open up soon." Almost as a response to that, the chakra flow toward that area started to slow down. "Yep. It's almost done." He smiled while keeping his focus on the area. He didn't want to mess up now and risk doing it all over again.

[4/5]

"Alright. It's...done!" He exclaimed, as the gate finally opened up. "Fourth Gate...OPEN!" Right after, the first gate opened. Immediately after that, the third and fourth gates opened. Finally, the fourth gate opened. "Nice. Let's test this out!" He ran around his training area, now four times faster than normal. At this point, he was almost a blur. "This is awesome~" He joyfully continued to run around, until he felt sharp pain running through his entire body. He quickly stopped running and deactivated all of the gates. "Oh, right. I forgot. The gates do injury to my body if opened for too long."

[5/5]

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:12 pm

"Alright, now the fifth gate. And the final one I'll be training for right now." Shun grinned as he looked at the Hachimon scroll. "I'll be sure not to push it once I activate it, though." He put the scroll back into his pouch and began to gather chakra toward a certain area in the spine. "So...this one's a bit lower on the spine than the fourth gate, huh?" He asked himself rhetorically."

[1/5]

"I guess it's back to this, then." He groaned, as he slowly felt the chakra gathering toward his spine. "I should really get some music for the next time I have to train this." He said to himself, making sure to make a mental note of that. "It'll make this experience a lot easier on me." He said, waiting for the chakra to slowly gather.

[2/5]

He began to slowly tap his foot, trying his best to keep himself amused. Although, he made sure to focus on the chakra gathering as well. In fact, he decided to just stop tapping his foot soon after, so he could put his full attention on sending chakra to his back. "Wow, this is a pretty exhaustive process, isn't it?" He sighed once more, fed up with gathering chakra.

[3/5]

"I feel likes it's getting there, but I don't want to have my hopes up too much..." He tried his best to concentrate on the area of the spine that the gate was at. "Yarp. The chakra flow is starting to slow down now. I guess I'll just need to focus for a little bit more and it'll just swell open." He impatiently stood there, hoping that it would open up soon.

[4/5]

"Alright now.....OPEN!" As if on cue, the chakra flow stopped and the fifth gate unleashed its power. He quickly passed through the previous four stages and ended up in the fifth stage within moments. "Right, now..." He dashed for a few yards and stopped. "That's all I'm going to use for now. I don't want to destroy myself." And with that, he closed the fifth gate and sat down for a break.

[5/5]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Jin, seeing that the boy was far too busy with his training, decided to return to his rest. "Name's Jinketsu Hakemoto, pleased to meet ya. I'll just leave you alone for now, you seem really busy."

Desin Slight

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:54 pm

User Image

Zetsu smiled as he moved swiftly after looked at a the scroll towards a dummy as he focused on his chakra extending his dual katanas at least a foot longer. As he rushed the dummy he begins to seem as if he was floating moving faster. Once he was within reach Zetsu slashes out with his sword cutting a hole in the dummies chest.

[1/3]

Flipping back he smiled as he called upon a shinobi to assist him in training. As the shinobi takes his stance Zetsu suddenly dashes towards the shinobi as he focuses his chakra on his blades extending them. he begins to faint left and right as he seems to be fling in the air.

[2/3]

Once he gets close to the shinobi Zetsu slashes out at the shinobi slashing his chest as the blade goes straight to the heart. Flipping back he sheathes his blades and reads the next jutsu on his list. Grinning he looks towards another shinobi and winks.

[3/3]

Smiling he asks the shinobi to assist him with his training and winks again. As the shinobi gets close Zetsu smiles and begins to spars with him. Once an opening reveiws itself Zetsu spins quickly and drives his leg into the shinobi with great force.

[1/3]

As the shinobi gasps and groans Zetsu takes this opportuninty to press the attack as he strikes him with strong legs and strikes. As the shinobi fall to a knee Zetsu spins rapidly again driving his leg into the shinobis head snapping his neck easily. Grinning Zetsu moves over to the jutsu list and drops to the ground and meditates.

[2/3]

As Zetsu meditates memories of Alex fills his mind making him angry as he balls his fists. Waking from the meditation he shakes of the memories and looks towards the next jutsu. Smiling he looks toewards another shinobi as he begins to shake.

[3/3]

Calling the shinobi towards him he promises no to kill him. Once the shinobi takes his stance Zetsu disappears and reappears under him knocking him into the air. Smiling Zetsu watches im as he falls to the ground.

[1/3]

Letting the shinobi stand Zetsu smiles as he asks if he would like to continue. The shinobi growing angry nods and draws a sword charging Zetsu. Shaking his head he disappears again and reappears under the shinobi kicking the sword from his head then spins quickly tripping him.

[2/3]

Grinning Zetsu shakes his head and presses the attack driving the shinobi to begin to stumble backwards. Driving his leg into the ribs of the shinobi he backpeddles and drops to a knee as he holds his now broken ribs. Once the shinobi stands and looks up and notices that Zetsu was already gone as he reappears under him knocking him into air letting him crash to the ground.

[3/3]

Looking towards the next jutsu on his list he looks towards the shinobi and shakes his head telling him to stay there. As he finishes he disappears and reappears under the shinobi forcing him into the air. Grinning Zetsu form the handsigns as he huses the move leaf shadow dance.

[1/3]

As the shinobi groans in the air Zetsu suddenly appears behind him and attacks him with a powerful rondhouse kick then a backhand sending him flying towards the ground. Once the shinobi gets close to the ground he does a powerful axe kick to the sternum of the shinobi caving it in killing him. Due to the force of the kick Zetsu rolls off to the side as he groans alittle.

[2/3]

Standing to his feet he walks over to the jutsu list and reads the next jutsu for him to learn. Grinning he looks towards the last shinobi in this dojo thats willing to train with him. Shaking his head he motions for him to take as stance.

[3/3]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:05 pm

"Well, while I'm sitting down, I'm going to go do some chakra training." Shunketsu simply said. "Now...how do I do this again?" He thought long and hard to remember what to do. Eventually, he remembered. "Riiight! That's how you do it." He began to slowly perform a myriad of hand seals. "I'm going to do this for a little bit, then meditate."

[1/5]

He continued to form hand seals slowly. He didn't want to mess up in fear of having to do it over again. "Ox, Tiger, Bird, Fox...Fox?" He continued to do hand seals, but he would have slapped himself in the face if he wasn't. "There's no such thing as a fox hand seal! At least, I don't think there is. Unless it was some newly made or secret one that destroys the planet."

[2/5]

While he pondered about the devastating effects of the "fox" hand seal, he was performing hand seals absentmindedly. He had memorized them early on in his academy years, so doing a repetitive amount of random seals was no problem for him. "Maybe the fox hand seal can rip through mountains or create earthquakes..."

[3/5]

"Alright, enough thinking about the stupid fox hand seal." He said while forming more hand seals. "I guess I'm going to start meditating or something now." So he stopped doing the hand seals and closed his eyes. He regulated his breathing and began to think of happy thoughts, like...breasts and ramen. Not together, though. Breast ramen would be weird.

[4/5]

"Now that I think about it, Breast ramen WOULD be really weird..." He thought as he continued to meditate. "I mean, women with large breasts serving ramen would be nice, but not ramen made out of breasts. That would just be disturbing..." As he thought about these weird things, he noticed that his chakra had increased a little bit. "Oh, sweet. I guess I'll keep doing this, then."

[5/5]

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:45 pm

"Well, time to start this all over again." Shunketsu said. He stopped meditating and began to perform hand seals all over again. It almost appeared as if he was going in the same sequence every time, but his hands were pretty much just acting on their own. If it happened to go in some sort of weird sequence, it wasn't Shun that was deciding to make that happen.

[1/5]

"Even though I just did this a minute or two ago, I forgot how boring this was." He realized while forming more hand seals. "I really do need to get some music playing. It would make doing everything so much funner. Especially training..." He said. He was still forming hand seals subconsciously. In fact, he hadn't missed a hand seal during the entire time he was speaking.

[2/5]

"I'm probably going to go into super meditation mode soon..." He said. Apparently, doing just the hand seals was a bit too boring for him, so he was going to start meditating as soon as he was done with the next set of hand seals. "I wish I could do something more interesting..." He mumbled to himself.

[3/5]

"Yosh! Meditating time!" As soon as he said that, he stopped forming hand seals and closed his eyes. He steadied his breathing and just kind of...sat there. "Now, happy thoughts. Haaaappy thoughts..." His mind wandered off into a land of ramen and other things that shouldn't really be mentioned.

[4/5]

"Hm...almost there. Gonna keep thinking about happy thoughts." He wandered back into his land of ramen and...quite perverted, unmentionable things. Eventually, he felt that more chakra had been acquired. So he sadly stopped "meditating" and got up. "Woot! Now I'm going to use my newly acquired skizzles to spar someone! ...Is there anyone that wants to spar?" He looked around.

[5/5]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:20 pm

User Image

Zetsu calling upon the help of another shinobi smiles and looks at him. Taking a beginners stance Zetsu sends out a quick jab to destract the shinobi as he grins. As the shinobis veiw is block he spins around and sends out his back fist out into the shinobi's jaw making him back peddle abit.

[1/1]

As the shinobi recoavers a bit Zetsu reads the next jutsu on his list and smiles. Looking towards the shinobi he sends out another jab as he blinds his oppenet again focusing his chakra on his back knuckles. As the shinobi moves back to avoide the next attack as Zetsu brings around his back fist releasing the chakra pressure as a spiral of wind rushes the shinobi slashing his face up abit.

[1/1]

Reading the next jutsu on his list and smiles as he gets in close with the shinobi and winks. Looking towards the shinobi Zetsu sends out his leg as he narrowly misses the shinobi. As his leg passes the shinobi he bend at the knee catching him by the neck and spins him around to the ground.

[1/2]

Letting the shinobi stand Zetsu laughs as he send out another kickas it narrowly passes the shinobi. As the shinobi shakes his head clear. Before the shinobi can regain his full conciousness he spins him around to the ground again.

[2/2]

As the shinobi regains his composer Zetsu reads the next jutsu on his list and laughs as he knows this jutsu will come in handy. Looking towards the shinobi Zetsu lets his leg fly upwards above the shinobi's head. Laughing Zetsu brings his leg down in an axe kick sending the shinobi to the ground again.

[1/3]

Laughing Zetsu helps the shinobi up as he smiles and takes his stance again. As him and the shinobi spar Zetsu takes his first opening as he sends his leg upward as he axe kicks downwards at the shinobis head knocking him out.

[2/3]

Sitting down Zetsu rests for a bit as he meditates over the move he just accomplished. He knew he was getting stronger and faster his reflexes becoming intensified. Letting his eyes closes he falls asleep from exhaustion.

[3/3]

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:45 pm

User Image

Zetsu waking up a few hours later looked towards the next jutsu on his list and smiled as he looked towards the unconious shinobi. Lifting him into the air he held him up high as he suddenly let his arm fall and slammed his palm into the shinobis nose killing him. Shaking his head he looked towards a rag dummy and picked it up cloosing his eyes.

[1/3]

Beathing in deeply Zetsu focuses on the dummy as he quickly retracts his arm and slams his palm into the face of the dummy as it crashes to the ground. Shking his head he picked the dummy up and did the same move again over and over again for a few moments before he mives back over to the jutsu list. Sitting down he re reads the move he was practicing and shakes his head.

[2/3]

Man was this really all this mov was he thought as he picked to dummy up again and did the move one last time and laughs as the dummies face caves in. Looking over towards the jutsu lists zetsu returns to it as he reads the next jutsu on his list. Smiling he chuckles as this move was probably more entertaining.

[3/3]

Walking to the outside part of the dojo Zetsu looks towards a row of dummies and smiles as he takes one finger. Focusing all his strangth on this finger he breathes slowly remembering his fathers strength andsmiles as he opens his eyes and looks towards the dummies. Moving quickly he slams his finger into the ground as the earth beneth him cracks and begin to create a fissue towards the dummies.

[1/4]

Smiling Zetsu sits and watches as the fissue devours everything in front of it. Shaking his head he knew this move would have come in handy against Alex. Growling the thought of Alex brings back bad memories as his anger grows.

[2/4]

Shaking off the anger filling him Zetsu looks up and watches as the fissue swallows the dummies easily. Laughing to himself he begins to meditate on this move as he realizes the power. He breathes in deeper as he knows that if given the chance this move could crush and entire village if he wanted to.

[3/4]

Shaking his head no Zetsu stands and looks over the next jutsu on his list and smiles as he knows that this move would be a great asset. Reading it carefully Zetsu studies every last detail as he realizes that he has grown dramaticly stronger. Smiling he looks up to a shinobi just entering thr dojo and asks for his assistance.

[4/4]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:05 am

((Woah, Oni. Don't go killing NPC Shinobi. That's pretty much betraying your village already. ._.))

Desin Slight

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:17 am

User Image

As Zetsu and the new shinobi walk into the dojo they begin to spar a bit as Zetsu quickly gets the feeling that the shinobi is holding back. Grinnign he feels that this would be the perfect time to practice his new move for a bit. As he and the shinobi go through random kicks and punches Zetsu gets a feel for his patteren and smiles as he moves to the side quickly.

[1/4]

Just as he thought the moment he moved to the side the shinobi preformed a wonderful roundhouse. Ducking it easily he smiles as the shinobi tosses as great jab. Catching it easily Zetsu moves in closer as he slams his elbow into the shinobi knocking him to the ground.

[2/4]

Helping him up he chuckles as they begin to spar somemore as Zetsu begins to laugh as he can feel that the shinobi isnt holding back now. As the shinobi attack more fearisly as he dodges easily in the shinobis anger. Ducking and weaving around the shinobi s anger filled attacks Zetsu seems to be dancing.

[3/4]

Catching another one of the shinobis piunches Zetsu laughs as he slams his elbow into the shinobi again knocking himout cold this time. Shaking his head Zetsu walks over to the jutsu list and smiles as he liked this last move. Walking over to the dummies Zetsu breathes slowly as he focuses on this next move.

[4/4]

Stopping a few feet from the enemy Zetsu charges the dummy as he grins feeling the air beside his face. He closes his eyes as he speeds up feeling the speed fills him with the rush of being free. Once he closes the distance Zetsu dashes off to the side and grins as he brings his knee up towards the dummy.

[1/4]

While his knee went towards the dummy Zetsu brought his palm hard across the back of the head of the dummy as his knee crushes into the dummy. Jumping back as few feet he laughs and shakes his head. Charging the dummy again he begins to push himself to the limits as he strives for more speed.

[2/4]

Once close to the dummy he does the same move as last time only this time adding more force to the strike. As he finishes the strike he backlips away landing a few feet from the dummy again as he laughes softly. Walking over to a corner he plops to the ground and meditates on everything he has learned.

[3/4]

As he meditates he falls asleep set up in a corner as he remembers everything that has happened to him. He knew there was a few genin that werent anywhere near his strength but he also knew that there was others that were stringer than him. Waking up a couple of hours later he groans and decides to go to the mission board and see what missions are available.

[4/4]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:14 am

"No takers? Alrighty then. I guess I'm just going to train and go do missions." He yawned and began to start some more chakra training. "Now, the next way to train chakra is to perform techniques..." As he said this, he made a simple hand sign. "Bunshin no jutsu!" A clone of himself appeared right next to him.

[1/3]

He stared at the clone for a few seconds and winked. Immediately after, the clone disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Alright...next technique." He didn't even need to form hand seals for this next one. Chakra just began to form around the outside of his body, until it solidified as a second layer. When he looked down, it started to glow gold. "Noice."

[2/3]

"One last technique..." He formed another hand seal and said, "Henge no Jutsu!" A puff of smoke appeared around him. A few moments later, the smoke cleared out and Shun had transformed into....a cat? "Snarf snarf. Snarf." He released the technique.

[3/3]

iOath

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:16 am

User Image
The Hero of Justice
AC : 7500 | 両 : 3800 | Jounin | Taijutsu

Great Justice! | Kanjo-Tekina no Ikari | Xinyi Liuhe Quan | Hakyoku-ken no Kata

Swift as the Wind | Hushed as the Wood

Jin walked up to the genin he approached hours ago. "OOOOOOI! Buy me ramen! Super spicy ramen that'll burn your tongue. Don't ask why, I'm hungry. JUST BUY IT DAMMIT!" Jin said, flailing his arms in a childish manner. He wasn't aware of what he was doing or saying really, he just woke up from one of the best naps of his life.
Fierce as the Flame | Stalwart as the Mount
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games