Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri looked at Nowe worriedly, but her attention was soon directed to more pressing matters. Her eyes widened as she saw the force before them. She swore under her breath, using a word a lady wasn't supposed to know. "Not good. Not good at all."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:36 am
Looking to kyo Kohane gave a deep huff before looking away from the young genin. "Go back to your spot" Kohane said to kyo as she looked at him over her shoulder.

"But Kohane don't you think we should go aft-" kyo started before kohane had turned around looking at him a look that made him stop in his tracks and slightly shrink away.

"I said return to your area" Kohane warned kyo giving him a look not to cross her nor go against what she said as she turned to walk off from the spot. Maybe it was just this area that was causing her to be like this she wasn't sure all she knew was that she wanted to get away from the place and finish this mission as soon as she could.

Watching her leave Kyo looked towards the way the other's had gone. He had no intent to stay within the boring area he was at currently. Dashing off kyo headed in the direction Nowe, Kiri, Zane, and the other girl had gone towards.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:41 pm
Kin and Tayu followed. They joined Nowe, Kiri and Zane to face off against the new attacking force, but as soon as Kin reached Nowe her cursemark also started acting up although it had been inert for the years she'd been in Konoha. She collapsed to her knees, gasping for breath and clutching at her mark.

Tayu made a shadow clone that grabbed Kin and took the jonin to find Kohane. She couldn't worry about her mother now. She needed to keep her attention on the advancing foe. "What the hell is going on here?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:27 pm
Zane stopped and let out a whistle at the sight of the large gathering of enemies. "I hope you guys brought your wallets because the rent in Hell gets paid in advance!" Zane yelled defiantly at the small army.

"We may be outnumbered, but we're certainly not outmatched yet. We need to focus on taking out as may as possible. I'll try and absorb any metal that comes at us, hopefully there'll be enough for me to use Metal Clones." Yumi said, trying to think of something quick before they all got killed.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:14 pm
Kikou reach the others looking at the army his mind started to race thinking on what to do and how to do it

"Devil Weed Justu" Senro called from a tree throwing several seeds at the front lines of the ninja army and the seeds started to grow int vines grappling unprepared ninja's and started to spread like wildfire he landed infront of the others "Oi oi no one dare's hurts Kiri or her friends wile I'm here" he said drawing a wavy sword and looking as bad a** as he can  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:44 pm
One of the Shadow village ninja walked forward, ignoring the plants. "Everything casts a shadow. The Village hidden in the shadows is not done yet. You will all die here now. You are no match." He said. They coudlnt' risk the others getting away and telling the other villages about the growing army.

Nowe was panicking. His cursemark was acting up badly, and they were severly outnumbered. "This isn't a fight we can win..." He said. The pain on his shoulder spread, and he blacked out. His body still stood though, and he walked forward. What the others didn't see, was that his eye's had taken the form of the Sharingan. Black flames rose up, seperating the heroes fromthe dolls. Nowe quickly spotted Kagai in the group, and spoke, his voice different. "I live Kagai...you will do well not to kill this boy until you find me a suitable replacement."

Nowe finally got back control, the sharingans fading away, and he looked around confused. He jumped back over the black flames as they died down, looking at the others. "We need to leave, now!"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:32 am
User Image

Kiri looked at Nowe, more worried about him than the dolls now. First his seal acted up and now this.....this other personailty, if that's what it could be called. She grabbed at his arm, heading back the way they'd come. "Good idea. Move it Nowe!"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:58 am
Arriving at the scene kyo jumped up behind Kiri but a little infront of Kikou as he reached into his pouch picking a few orbs out of it and tossing it as far as he could before taking a step back. "Zane sempai" kyo called rushing over to him a seal on kyo's arm that was also on the orbs. "Do you think that you can get everyone away from here" he asked looking up at him. He wasn't one for showing off his abilities but in a fight with this many he believed he had a move that would help give them some time to escape. He had also stolen one of Kohane's chakra pills the night prior for just an emergency occasion.

Standing in the camp Kohane looked back as she felt the chakra's along with two familiar one's nearing. As they got into view Tayu appeared carrying Kin. Looking at them it was easy to tell from the mass of chakra coming from behind the two that this was not the real tayu but a clone. "Put her down" Kohane said looking at them. Her tone was slightly cold towards the clone as she looked at them motioning towards a patch of grass next to her.

(Idk what im doing with Kohane just having the village kinda mess with her a bit. ^_^ turn her a little bit darker and less heroish for a time o.0. Idk in the end might make an enemy for this situational side thing.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:44 am
( um..alright...a bit odd in a holy like place. )

Nowe looked over at Kyo, "Kyo, we dont' have time for a fight. We are retreating." he said. he worridly glanced over his shoulder to see if the others were following. He knew that some of them would want to fight, hell he wanted to fight. But this was a fight they coudn't win. Not in their dreams.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 am
User Image

Kiri tugged insistently on his arm. "Let's go. Now!" She said firmly, not wanting Nowe to stay here a minute longer. She didn't like how it was making his cursed seal activate. Nor did she like the sudden change that had come over him.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:08 pm
"It'll be a challenge, but I think I can get us out of here, if our lovely stone kunoichi would give me a hand?" Zane asked with a smile to Yumi, getting a sigh as she threw a kunai with an exploding tag in the air. "Awesome, now, everyone get out of here while you can." Zane said simply and whipped out a scroll. Things were about to get complicated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:19 pm
( So much for a simple escape. )

As Nowe got farther, his cursemark started fading away, going back to it's sealed state. Hopefully that would get Kiri to calm down a bit to. If anything, he wanted to go back and get Zane to hurry his a** along. But with both Kiri refusing to let him stop, and that they were trying to escape, he didnt' have many options. "If he's not behind us in three minutes I'm going back for him." he said firmly.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image

"Agreed." Kiri answered tersely. She didn't like leaving Zane there, though she hoped he would come to his senses and run. But Zane could handle himself. Her main priority right now, was making sure Nowe was okay. Her grip on him relaxed as she saw the cursemark fading. That was reassuring, slightly.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:55 am
Kikou ran with the others using a jutsu to hide to hid footprints in case they where being followed

Senro watched the others retreat "I can't let myself look uncool in front of Kiri I'll stay and buy time too" he grinned at Zane and Yumi  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:14 am
One of the dolls stepped forward, and any leaf ninja should recognize him instantly. The second hokage himself. He quickly performed a series of handsigns Water formed around him, the rushed out, catching Senro Zane and Yumi in a tidal wave that was flushing them away from the cursed village.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games