Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:46 pm
"Go ahead, I'm certainly not going to drink it all." Jaquel said before taking another swig of his own glass. Of course, as he never really drank, he didn't really know his limits. His very, very low limits. At the rate he was going, he'd no doubt be a blubbering and sobbing mess within the hour.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:56 pm
Ariae poured herself another glass, only to gulp it down within a mere moment. Not realising just how heavy this drink was, she poured herself another glass quite eagerly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:59 pm
Jaquel only made it through two or three glasses before he rubbed his forehead with flushed cheeks. "My head's starting to hurt, I'm going to go lie down for a bit...." he said giving up on the drink.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:06 pm
"Aaaw, that'sh no fun! I wash just gett'n' shtarted..." Ariae said, giggling afterwards like a drunk loon before she stood herself up. She walked over as best as she could towards Jaquel, offering her hand. "Want me to help you keep balance? Theshe drinksh do that to a pershon..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:09 pm
"I'll be fine, I'm just a bit dizzy is all..." Jaquel said wobbling a bit before supporting himself with the wall. 'Ugh, why did I have to have the strong stuff?' he thought with a groan.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:22 pm
"If that'sh the case, will you shtay with me? For just one more drink? Pleashe?" she asked, not even realising how she was behaving at this moment. After a few drinks, it was a great contrast to the cold behavior she had tried to put up. Her eyes held a pleading look in them, and also with a hint at fragileness. If not handled carefully, Ariae could go from a cheerful drunk to a weeping one.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:27 pm
((In short: she's an alcohol-powered nuke that can be sprung at any moment. XD ))

Jaquel saw the look in her eyes and hobbled back to his seat with a sigh and the tiniest hint of a smile. "Anything to make you happy, Ariae."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:43 pm
{Indeed she is. XD}

Ariae giggled once more in delight, slipping into Jaquel's lap and leaning her head against his shoulder. Knowing how she had been acting lately, she wouldn't dare dream of such affectionate behavior if she were sober. At least, not as of yet.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:45 pm
Jaquel's already flushed face turned even redder in surprise from the sudden affection. "Ariae? Are you feeling alright?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:55 pm
After a moment of thought, Ariae shook her head 'no' and snuggled closer. Wrapping her arms around Jaquel in a light sort of hug she began asking questions. "When you left me all those years ago, it was horrible. I couldn't figure out just what I did wrong, what I did to deserve it. Was I growing uglier then? Is that it? Was I really just too boring? What did I do wrong?" As she asked these questions, she let her smile drop and let the tears return to her eyes. "I keep making the same mistake, I think. That's why I don't have anyone left, isn't it? That's why everyone ends up abandoning me?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:00 pm
"I promise you, it wasn't your fault." Jaquel said with a soft smile as he reached up with one hand to wipe the tears from her eyes. "That...curse from before...It wasn't fully gone and just started to consume me. I'm truly sorry for what happened, and I hope you know that I'd never do anything to hurt you."

((I keep wanting to use the phrase 'he dropped a nuke on her heart' but I haven't quite found the chance to do so yet. XD ))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:14 pm
{I like that phrase.}

"Then why did our child leave me? Why did everyone else? Am I just not good enough? Why am I only taken seriously by anyone when I'm in their way?! Why??" she asked, the tears coming all the more now. Ariae was still drunk, but I didn't honestly feel like putting in the effort to show that her speach was slurred.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:22 pm
((Lol. Lazy writer is lazy! >XD Jk, jk.))

"I don't know about Rose, but to me you're perfect." Jaquel said as he lightly hugged her. She may be drunk, but it meant the Ariae he knew and loved was still in there somewhere. "No one's going to leave you ever again, I promise."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:34 pm
{XD Don't worry, I get like that too. Especially if I'm posting right before heading to school. To be fair, though, I can't really afford to take much time on posts then.}

"..Really?" Ariae asked in a hopeful tone, clinging onto Jaquel tightly. "You aren't just going to leave me for someone younger and prettier?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:38 pm
"Ariae, how long were we married?" Jaquel asked, assuming the new ceremony implied their previous one was over. "If we stayed together for that long, my years of being a demon aside, what makes you think I'd toss you aside now?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games