Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:04 pm
"yeah..." Truth smiled at her dad and slowly stood up. "oh..i almost forgot..." she mumbled and turned to look at him. "thanks for helping us find her." she smiled and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

Krystina smiled at him and then frowned a bit. "are you alright? you... look tired." she murmured, lightly placing a hand against his cheek.

Lianna nodded at him and then curled up some more, starting to fall asleep again.

"thanks..." Rissa smiled at him, her red eyes flitting from the pendant to his mirror like eyes. "it was my mother's ..." she mumbled, thinking back on her mother for a second. "i don't blame you for wanting to get it done. it must be bothersome to have to always wear that mask..." she murmured, giving a slight grimace at the idea of having to wear a mask at all times.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:12 pm
"You're welcome although it was no big deal," Trevor smiled as he slid off the bed and headed towards the door leaving the room. "Shayde, do you mind keeping an eye on Kana through the shadows?"

"Fine... I'll keep an eye on her... Just like the others with their keep an eye on the injured," Shayde's voice muttered from the shadows.

"I think it was the flashback that drained most of my energy. I'll just get a good night's sleep tonight and be right as rain by tomorrow," Maso murmured softly, scratching his left cheek bone lightly.

Lucius sniffled slightly only to frown. He couldn't tell if it was the start of a cold or something else. Hades just lightly smiled as he closed his eyes again.

"It is. If I let my mask get a cut in it, I turn into a monster. If it's not set just right, I turn into a monster. So annoying. The only good thing about it is I can keep my mouth shut until idiots thinking they can pull info out of me remove it and I can take them down without hesitation," Ephraim sighed before smiling lightly. "I'm guessing she was a really sweet woman, but could be tough when necessary."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:26 pm
Truth gave a small smile as she followed her dad, taking a glance over to
Kana's sleeping figure with a small sigh before she walked out to the living room. she hadn't noticed it before, but Kansei had followed them back and was now sleeping in the spot Kana had been in earlier.

Krystina gave a small frown and shook her head. "alright... if you think that'll help..." she murmured softly, lightly kissing his cheek.

"she was...." Rissa smiled softly and then let the pendant rest on her skin once more. "and that mask really does sound troublesome...." she grimaced once more. "i hope they make up their minds soon."

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:57 pm
Trevor smiled lightly at Kansei lying on the couch where Kana'd been a little while ago as he headed into the kitchen and gave a slight wave to Ephraim and Rissa.

"I'm just glad you're feeling better after that place," Maso murmured softly, kissing Krystina on the cheek.

"Sounds like you took a lot after her. Um... Rissa, this was my ex-partner assassin, Trevor Shadowfang. He's Sheik's older brother and Truth's dad," Ephraim murmured softly as he lightly brushed his fingers through his hair. They hadn't given much of an actual introduction earlier so he figured now to be a good time. "He's been in retirement for over ten years."

"It's nice to have a much better introduction that doesn't involve being in assassin mode. It's nice to meet you under a less stressful environment, Miss Rissa," Trevor smiled as he took a sip of tea and handed a plate towards Truth.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:39 pm
Krystina smiled at him and held onto him tightly. "heh, yeah.. thanks again for that..." she blushed lightly.

Rissa smiled at Trevor and gave a tiny wave. "nice to meet you too." she hummed before looking at truth and giving her a small smile. "hey Princess." she hummed, laughing when truth went a bit pink in the face.

Truth smiled at her friend while taking the food from her dad. "Hey Rissa..." she hummed, eating food hungrily. "hey Effie" she grinned at Ephraim, her blue eyes sparkling slightly as she continued to eat.

Kansei gave a small purring yawn as she got off the couch, slowly making her way into the room she smelled Kana in. she let out a small purr and moved over to lay beside the bed, watching the door as if she were guarding her friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:22 pm
"It's perfectly alright. I'd love to keep you well-fed and as healthy as possible even if it makes me a bit tired," Maso smiled as he lightly closed his eyes, his arms still remaining gently yet firmly around Krystina..

"Hey, pipsqueak," Ephraim murmured as he lightly brushed a hand through his hair, his silver eyes shifting towards Truth and flashing a mischievous glance her way.

"Quit teasing her, Effy. She's not three anymore," Trevor chuckled lightly as he picked up a plate from the counter and started eating himself.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:31 pm
"you wanna take a nap?" Krystina smiled at him, keeping her arms around his neck.

Truth gave a small pout at what Ephraim called her before looking at her feet. "shudup..." she sighed, chewing her lip as she now only picked at the food.

"Princess, relax would ya?" Rissa hummed, holding back a small smirk as she watched truth stick out her tongue in a childish way.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:01 pm
"Mmhmm...," Maso murmured softly with a light smile.

"I can't believe you still pout like that, Princess," Ephraim snickered before quickly calming the laughter. "Just eat and quit pouting. You need your energy. Sorry about not informing you personally about the mask, Trev."

"It's fine. No one got hurt because of it and you know I would've kept all the youngins about your age alive by putting myself between you and them," Trevor smiled lightly as he gently patted Ephraim on the head. "I find it funny that you ladies call her princess like Effy used to do when he'd come by the house."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:15 pm
"i think Kana's in your room..so wanna go to mine? or just wanna sleep on the couch?" Krystina smiled at him.

Truth gave a small sigh and shook her head, still picking at the food. "then quit teasing me you big meany!" she sighed and walked over to him, just so she could poke him in the side.

Rissa smirked and looked at Trevor, having to hide her mouth as she started to giggle. "it wasn't on purpose... we started calling her that when we were ten because that was the year she wore that little tiara you gave her for her birthday. she never took it off once." she smiled, ruffling truth's hair. "it was so cute~!" she grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:22 pm
"I'll take the couch. I don't wanna take up your bed again," Maso answered as he let his arms drop from around Krystina.

"You kept that? It wasn't even a real tiara," Ephraim chuckled as he caught Truth's finger and spun her around to face Rissa and Trevor. "You really are a princess just like your daddy thinks he's king of the jungle."

"I became king of the jungle after Runealis Sareila went missing after the Titanic sank. I can't help that I was one of the best assassin's back then," Trevor muttered as he downed another cup of tea. "I remember you sneaking up behind me and putting that Burger King crown on me back then. Ugh. Great. I wish you all could've heard him sing that song I just can't wait to be king when he was little. It was funny because he was deliberately mocking me with that little plastic crown. Then I thought that I could give a tiara to my little princesses in which I did and Deception decided to break it and throw it at me. She almost got me in the eye with that tiara I gave her. I swear she hated me from the word get."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:13 pm
"you can sleep in my bed. I don't mind. Besides, I'm gonna take a shower while you're sleeping, hopefully get some of this smell out of the house" krystina sighed as she held onto him.

truth gave another pout as she looked at ephraim. "well of course I kept it! he gave that to me when he was still working, so I never saw him that often... Any gift he gave me then became one of my favorite things." she sighed and then hugged onto her dad. "she didn't hate you... She just didn't like that you were always gone... So she through tantrums... she and I love you a lot; remember that." she grinned and gave him a small squeeze.

Rissa chuckled softly as she listened to them, doing her best not to break out into a fit of giggles. "s-sounds like.. You've got one colorful family princess." she snickered, holding her sides.

Kana sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes as she slipped off the bed. without a word, she lightly pet Kansei and then headed out of the room, silently walking down the hall until she found the room sheik was in. Still staying silent as she entered, she sat down next to his still body and gave a small sniff, blaming herself for him being like this. she shouldn't have gone after ryxin alone and she knew that. Tears started to fall from her eyes as she watched his chest barely move. "sh-sheik... I'm s-sorry..." she sniffed, holding her knees tight to her chest as she looked at him.
Dantes_river

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:54 pm
"Only if you insist," Maso murmured as he stood up and stretched his arms over his head. "Just wake me when you're done with your shower so I can take one."

"Pouty face. They're definitely a colorful bunch. His wife kept saying that once I turned eighteen she'd start stalking me. Of course, I didn't need to wear a mask with a seal in it back then," Ephraim murmured as he made the slight motion of calling Truth a crybaby.

"Whe did she say that?" Trevor asked before Ephraim shifted his gaze away and made a few hand signs. "I'm glad you explained her to me and said that. It makes me feel better." He gently gave Truth a light squeeze back as he flashed a light smile.

Sheik twitched slightly before lightly forcing a smile behind the airmask. He winced slightly which forced his smile back down and tried taking a deeper breath.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:15 pm
"i'm insisting." Krystina smiled as she looked at him. "alright... then when you're done i want you to go back to sleep..." she murmured, poking his forehead.

Rissa snorted and covered her face, hiding more girlish giggles as she held her side with her other arm.

"you're welcome daddy." .truth smiled as she held onto him, sticking her tongue out at Ephraim again.

Kana continued crying, looking at him through her tears"d-don't... push y-yourself...." she whispered, a worried look flashing over her face. one of her arms slowly uncurled from her knees and made its way down to his side, her hand grabbing onto his lightly. "just...g-get...better... okay?" she sighed, lightly rubbing her thumb over the top of his hand.
Dantes_river

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:14 pm
"Mmkay. You're laying down with me the second time though," Maso chuckled lightly as he lightly grabbed Krystina's hand and started towards her bedroom.

"Pouty face, pouty face," Ephraim chanted as he continued making the hand sign of calling her a crybaby.

"Didn't Deception propose to you then too, Effy?" Trevor teased before he snapped his fingers, his photo album appearing in his hand in which he turned it towards Rissa. "The second to last page has a picture of him when he was little and he was still in shock over Deception proposing to him thus the reason he seems so dazed in the picture."

Sheik gave a slight thumbs up with the hand that Kana wasn't holding before simply returning his focus towards breathing. Hades glanced up at Kana and frowned slightly. So she felt bad that Sheik got hurt trying to save her without messing with time. He lightly tapped her leg with his foot and mouthed, "He doesn't blame you. He's calling himself stupid for thinking he could enter a vampire's nest on his own to save you without messing with the time.".  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:04 am
"right..." Krystina chuckled, following him to her room.

Truth gave a small snicker, she could remember that one just fine.

Rissa flipped to the picture and smiled at it. it was actually kind of cute. "why am i not surprised to hear that deception did something like that." she grinned, still looking at the picture. she glanced at Ephraim and blushed lightly before looking back at the picture. if he still looked like that under his mask.... her cheeks went red at the thought.

Kana gave a small sigh as she looked at Sheik, shaking her head before she looked up at Hades. "i'm the stupid one...not him...." she mouthed back, lightly rubbing her hand over the spot Ryxin had bit her. she could still feel his mouth there... and it bothered her.

Lianna rolled onto her side, looking at kana with a small pout. she glanced at the panther and smiled when it came over to her. she lightly pet it and sat up shakily. she dare not try to stand though, knowing that'd end with her collapsing.
Dantes_river

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games