Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:46 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin felt her face grow bright red at Ash's words, and she slowly stopped struggling against Dukes' hold as she remembered just how Ash had made her submit the night before. It had been oddly pleasant, and the thought of a repeat performance pleased her more than her pride would let her admit. She lowered her eyes to the floor and nodded slightly, not correcting Ash as she should have done if she wanted the mocking to stop."Sorry," she mumbled.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble grinned and gave Erin a thumbs up. "Oh yeah Wings, such a seme." He told her.

He loved to see how the shift of power had happened so swiftly, and ash only had to look at her and change the tone of her voice to produce results.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:54 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin lifted her eyes from the floor long enough to shoot Trouble a death glare. "Dukes? Do you mind?" she asked a bit tersely, straining her arms to show him what she meant.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:59 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes grinned and let her go slowly. "Oh sure! Especially since Seme Ash is here to keep you in line now Uke Erin. Play nice, or she might have to punish you right here and now, okies?" He said and gave her a fiened cutesy cursty, before laughing along with the rest of the shop guys.

{I know I could kill you right now, but I might miss the beat to this song. Sorry dude.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:06 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

A week had passed since Ash's birthday, and life was back to normal for a change. At least, until someone sneaked up on Sirrah.

"Tsk. Still working in one of these human dumps, Sirrah? Don't know why you bother... Your magnificent talents are wasted here."

Sirrah froze, dropping the blood sample she'd been carrying to the hospital testing lab when she heard that voice. 'It can't be... It's been thirty years... He's long gone...' But she had to see for herself. Forcing her stiff, numb limbs to move, she turned in a slow circle to face the only other man she'd ever been with besides Kevin.

"Shadow... You... You're... You're back?" she gasped, taking a step back from him, a flood of conflicting emotions surging through her.

The full-blooded dragon was there, before her in his human form. That form she'd once loved so dearly, cared for so tenderly... She'd taken him into her home after he came into the hospital near-dead, nursed him back to health, and grown to love him deeply. She'd thought he loved her too, but as soon as their baby girl turned two, he was out the door, never to be heard from again.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:11 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow smirked as he looked Sirrah up and down. She hadn't changed a bit; it was almost like he never left. "I am, pretty one, but not for you, unfortunately. Maybe one of these days... You seem to grow more beautiful each time I see you." Shadow reached out a hand to touch her hair, confident that she would still be smitten with him.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:14 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah took a step back, dodging his hand and lifting her left arm to show him the ring on her finger. "You're too late, anyhow. So it's good you didn't return for me. I'd hate for you to have wasted your time," she said coldly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:17 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

The dragon's jaw clenched for a moment, flickers of red and blue dancing across his green irises, but his cool smile soon returned and he relaxed, his eyes a stoic green once again. "I pity you, Sirrah, having to settle for a mere human. Ah, well, not important. I only stopped by this place to visit; I'm really here for my children. It's time they stopped whatever foolish games they are playing in the human world and come fulfill their duties as heirs."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:18 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah looked up at Shadow in surprise. "Your children? Who are they?" she asked. As far as she had known, Shadow had only had one child; hers. But of course, Artemis was dead... And it had been thirty years since Shadow had been with her, after all.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:20 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

"You don't know? They're your niece and nephew. Harmony and Jorden Ariake." He smiled slightly, gratified by the expression on Sirrah's face. "A pity Kannah died before I could thank her... She gave me the most powerful offspring of any of my women. Much stronger than our dear little Artemis ever was, Sirrah, I'm sorry to say."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:21 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah trembled, wanting to cry and scream and kill Shadow all at the same time. She knew that her adopted sister would never have been with this man if she'd known he'd once hurt Sirrah. Kannah must have thought he was someone else, which meant Shadow had lied to one of them. "Shadow Knight... Is that even your name? What did you tell Kannah your name was?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:23 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow smirked at her, mistaking her righteous anger for petty jealousy. "Shadow Knight Ryuu, King of the Dragons. That is my full name and title. You knew me as Shadow Knight, of course. My dear Kannah knew me as Knight Ryuu. Now, if you'll excuse me, pretty one. I only came here because I caught my children's scent... But I can tell they're not here. Close, though. I shall find them soon. Farewell, my sweet little half-blood."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:25 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

The woman was shaking with a deep hurt and anger as he walked away. 'That... That... creature... How did I ever love him?' She sighed softly and leaned against the wall, paging the janitor to come clean up the spill. 'Then again, Kevin is the first truly good person I've fallen for... I can't believe I used to be such an emotional masochist...'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:33 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony smiled at Jorden, relaxing on the chair on the porch of Kevin's house. "So, did you check to see if there are any good apartments nearby Jorden? I want to get one for Lizzy and myself to share. Maybe you and Tank can be our neighbors! I just hope you don't mind screams and moans long into the night!" She joked to him, laughing softly.

A sudden scent made her turn and glare at the tall man who stood on the walkway, watching them with proud green eyes. "Hello Ryuu. What the hell do you want now? Jorden doesn't want to be the heir so you can shove it up your a**." She told him, her eyes turning orange in her anger.

She quickly stood and placed herself between the two men, making it clear that their father would have to go through her to get to her brother. "Get lost, you are not welcome here." She told him coldly, aiming her right hand at him, smoke flowing from her fingertips as a warning, her eyes as cold as her words.

...And perhaps the never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:36 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow smiled slowly, looking from one to the other. "I'm sorry to hear you feel that way." He took a few steps closer to Kevin's porch, but stopped at the small flower plot Sirrah had planted. He bent down and picked a red rose, taking a small sniff. "So, I heard you both have taken human lovers..." He paused for a moment and smiled wider.

"I'm sure you both chose strong, attractive lovers... A pity, though. Humans are so very... Breakable." The rose suddenly burst into flame in his hand, turning quickly to sweet-smelling ash in his fingers. He let the burned remains fall to the ground. Shadow looked from his son to his daughter, satisfied by their horrified expressions that they had gotten the message. "I certainly hope you reconsider my offer, children. Good day." With a rush of heat and wind, their father vanished.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games