Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:07 pm
Walking under my umbrella alone...User Image

Haru blushed and closed her eyes, her hand gently holding Rath's.
"Hey Rath..." She trailed off, pulling him down next to her as she snuggled up against him, her hands curled against her chest. "Thank you...."

Kanime sighed and held Adell closer, inching out of the center of the sidewalk and to the side.
"You are gorgeous Adell. Have I yet to convince you of that?"

User Image... Wishing you would join me.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:03 pm
Rath nodded at Haru then kissed her forehead lightly. "You're welcome."

Adell grinned up at Kanime. "I guess you did convince me of it now.." She told him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Haru gently dozed off, her hand still holding Rath's gently as she purred against his chest, smiling.

Kanime kept looking at Adell and muttered, "I dunno why, but every time I look at you it makes me... thirsty."
At this he smiled, and kissed her deeply, his hands still fastened to her waist.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:56 pm
Rath grinned a little at the sleeping Haru then brushed some hair out of her face lightly so he wouldn't wake her.

Adell felt her cheeks burn deeply then kissed him back softly. "Why thirsty?" She asked him, grinning slightly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:02 pm

"Because I just want to drink you up..." Kanime whispered and rubbed her cheek softly. "May I drink you up? You'll taste to delicious." He now spoke in a mock Vampire voice.

Haru cracked an eye open about an hour later and looked up at Rath.
"Hey Rath.. Is that you?" She asked in a muddled voice.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:17 pm
Adell raised an eyebrow. "Kanime, if you drink me all up then I would die. I don't want to leave you.." She said then kissed his cheek lightly.

Rath nodded. "Yes, it is me. How are you feeling?" He asked her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:27 pm

"I dunno..." Haru mumbled. "My stomach still hurts and I have a headache... Maybe I should take some medicine."
She still had her eyes mostly closed and her fingers grasped at his face gently as she kissed him.

Kanime kissed Adell again and murmured, "I wouldn't want you to leave me."
He looked at her and asked, "So what do you want to do now, my beautiful Adell?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:34 pm
Rath kissed her back softly then pulkled away. "There is some medicine you can take in the bathroom cabnit. I will be right back." He said then got up and left. When he came back, there was two pills in his hand and a glass of water. "Here you go.." He said, giving her the pills and water.

Adell shrugged. "Well, we really didn't finish our walk because we were rudely inturrupte by Adam.." She told him, looking up at him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Haru put the pills in her mouth and drank the water, putting down the glass and pulling Rath down on top of her.
"Mmm thank you." She smiled before kissing his nose. "I get stomach aches a lot. Especially since Akito... Hurt me."
She wrapped her legs around his and sighed. "And the kittens started following me. Alas, the price of love."
At this she laughed when a kitten hobbled up next to them and mewed. And then walked away.

Kanime held her hand once more and began to walk again.
"It's such a lovely day, isn't it?" He said, looking at the trees and sky. "Such a perfect day to be with you." He looked at her and said, "Hey Adell, we are running out of groceries, you think we should pick some up?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:03 pm
Rath grinned a bit the kissed her lips lightly. "I'm not going to let Akito hurt you again.." He told her.

Adell nodded in agreement at how it was such a perfect day then looked up at Kanime. "Yes we should.. I don't want us to run out completely and starve." She told him, grinning slightly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:07 pm

"Alrighty then." Kanime smiled and led her into the super market.
"You can get anything you want, dear. Anything at all." He grinned, looking around for the loaves of bread.

Haru kissed him back lovingly and whispered, "I know you won't...."
Her fingers played around with his hair and she kissed him again, her hands sliding under his shirt and feeling his muscly chest.
"I forgot you were so.. Muscly." Haru giggled and kissed him once more.
Her tongue gently traced his lower lip.
"Or am I just so weak in comparison to you?" She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:18 pm
"Well, we should only get stuff we actually need.." Adell thought out loud then started looking for ideas for meals.

Rath smirked. "Well, does that even matter?" He asked then kissed her more deeply and put his hands of her waist.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 am

♪♫ "No... As long as you're you and I'm me..." Haru murmured, kissing Rath back softly.
She moaned and her fingers prodded his chest, slowly moving up and down.

Kanime smiled at Adell and nodded. "Hmm. We could always have some chili. We need more rice for riceballs too."
Kanime led Adell over to the rice and picked out a package of white rice.
"Can you think of what we would put in chili? I'm not a very good cook." Kanime blushed. ♪♫

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:22 am
((>=D))

Rath nodded. "I agree.." He said then started to take off her shirt.
[TIIIIIIIIIIME SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIPY]

Adell thought for a moment then snapped her fingers and got all the ingrediants for chili. "Here we go! I thought I wouldn't remember but I did." She said cheerfully. "Oh! And we need more chocolate chips. We are almost out and I wanted to make some homade chocolate chip cookies." She told him grinning childlike.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:26 am

♪♫ ((Evilllll xDD))

Haru felt her cold body curled up to Rath's warm one and she cuddled closer, chills rocking through her body.
"Mmmmm..." She mumbled, wrapping her arms around his one arm. "You're so warm...." Haru shoved her face in his chest and sighed deeply, feeling his heartbeat.

Kanime laughed. "For a second, I thought you were going to use chocolate chips for the chili!" He laughed, putting more items in the cart and wheeling it towards the cash register. "I wonder how that would taste." ♪♫

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games