Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:33 am
Seer Domingo Brighteyes

User Image

Domingo grinned at the young woman and chuckled, ruffling Yanice's hair gently and hearing her giggle. "Well, after being dead for almost two millenia, you find was to amuse yourself." He told Jenni then said to Yanice, "Mija, you can look around. No one will let anyone take you. I promise." And watched her nod and begin to wander around the room, looking at things cautiously, touching them even more gingerly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:50 am
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

Endymion grinned and laughed, the sounds on the wind stream from the kitchen loud and clear to him. "Hermano! Por favor! Stop acting like rabbits! Isis? Please remember to bleach the kitchen counter. Y table. Y chair in the middle on the right. Y the wall next to the sink." He rattled off, still laughing riotously.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:54 am
Kyle Fleetfoot

User Image

Kyle blocked punches from the nine year old he was sparring with, his eyes moving at a decent pace to keep up with the blows. "Hai. Good Riley-kun. Good. Now, add those kicks as well." He intructed and began to move faster to block and dodge.

After Kyle had gotten the okay from the Seer over a week ago, he had been training the child in simple offense and defence as well as streches, roll, blocks, and dodges. He had been helping him build up his wind daily by running while talking and a had taught him how to jump up walls for a single story building. Riley had gotten much stronger, and even his build and phsyique was changing, becoming much more solid and sturdy from the training. Kyle was actually enjoying teaching the boy. Not only was he a fast learner, and very dedicated, but he was sweet and still mantained his good and kind nature through out. "Hai! Now, try to beat me with only punches and kicks Riley-kun." He told the boy and began to block, smiling inwardly at the boy's strength and new stamina. When they first started, the blows that he was hit with could barely be felt by him except for one, and he couldn'y keep going very long. But now, Kyle had to block them or he would feel a sharp rap on the exposed area, and they usually were seen sparring for at least two hours.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:01 am
Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda was determined to actually do the stretch right this time. For the last three days, she had failed to do it while under the watchful eyes of Remy Cameron. Just as she was about to atempt, she looked up at the woman and asked, "Remy-chan? Have you ever been kissed?" Her face unreadable as she did some basic stretches, not looking at the shocked woman.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:07 am
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy felt her jaw drop and her face burn at Golda's question. She'd definitely not seen that one coming. She had grown very protective and fond of the blond assassin during the time she'd been guarding her, and they'd talked a bit about their pasts, but nothing so personal as this question. She looked away and shook her head. "No. Never even had my hand held."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:23 am
User Image
Riley Owens

Riley beamed at Kyle's praise and put a bit more force behind his blows. He wanted to impress the boy he'd come to view as his new role model. Isaac wasn't as fun since she'd decided to stay a girl, and was always making a mushy face at that mean-looking assassin. Kyle was much more fun to train with. He enjoyed the feeling that he was getting stronger, and the challenges Kyle was always presenting him with. What kept him going was the thought of one day being able to protect Jennifer and anyone else he wanted to keep safe.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:42 am
Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda grinned at her and kept twositing, her hips moving from side to side as he chest span swiftly, finally galncing over her shoulder at the blushing woman. "Ano... Let's make a bet, un Remy-chan? If I can spar today, if I win the match I get to kiss you. But if you win, you get to order me around for the day. This is acceptable, un?" She asked as she bent backwards to look at Remy, her chest arched from the reverse cat strecth, her eyes on the woman in a questioning manner.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:51 am
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy's blush and shocked expression only deepened at Golda's actions and even more so at her words. Remy couldn't even remember how to form a sentence for over a minute. 'What... She... She wants to kiss me? Is she kidding? No one's ever, ever asked if they could kiss me...'

She finally smiled and nodded. "That sounds good to me."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 pm
Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda smiled and flipped up into a standing position, her chest bouncing slightly with the motion, still only held back by her bandages. "Good. Then we can start now." She said and flipped into the air, firing off a strong kick to Remy's head. She had every intention of giving this fight ehr all. Just as any assassin would. "Hold nothing back Remy-chan. I will not."

Golda's strike was blocked and she began to move in for a series of short fire strikes, aiming for Remy's sternum with the blows. Though she wasn't using lethal force, she was still going for a win.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy gasped and struggled to counter Golda's strikes, which was difficult since she was busy admiring the woman's grace in battle. Finally, she managed to keep her focus on the fight and managed to get a kick in against the female's waist, knocking her to the side.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:23 pm
Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda gripped her waist and stepped back, gripping the bottom edge of her bandages and yanking them off to use them as a weapon. As the long strip unraveled from her body, her stomach came into view, followed by her ribs, and finnaly her chest. She used the cloth to wrap around Remy's left wrist and yank her into her own body, the other side wrapping around her own wrist to keep them within a certain distance. She grabbed Remy around her waist and twisted to slam her into the floor, Golda landing on top of the brunette before climbing off and standing in a half crouch, waiting to see if she surrendered or not. Golda now stood in her tight black pants, and a smile, her hair pulledback from her face and now bare upper body. "You still able to fight Remy-chan?" She asked her body shifting from foot to foot.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy stared up at Golda and considered surrendering for a moment. Golda was obviously out of her league, and Remy could barely keep her focus as it was. She shook her head to clear it and as a negative, then used her leg to knock Golda's feet out from under her. She would not give up. She wanted to show this woman that she was not just going to roll over and do whatever she was bidden. Remy Cameron was a fighter.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image
Azul Alacran

Azul entered Tender Sugar's bar with some difficulty. The door was heavier than she recalled. At first she blamed it on the lack of her good arm, then she realized Sol had fallen asleep leaning up against the other side and rolled her eyes. She let the door slam shut behind her, startling the guard into waking up. The scorpion approached Honey, reaching out with her tail and poking him lightly.

"I'm going to need to steal you for a bit, Rhode. We do have an election to run, remember?"

Azul glanced at Brian, sizing up the male before shrugging and poking him as well.

"Mind gathering up the potential candidates in the bar for us? And people who are capable of working? Earlier in the week a few civilians purposed having a festival to celebrate the dead...We need help setting everything up."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:43 pm
Golda Longreach

User Image

She fell onto her back and rolled back into a standing crouch, leaping put and tackling Remy. Or at least, she tried. The younger woman let her flew over her as she sacrafic rolled her into the wall and jumped on top, Golda struggled, but not really trying to win when the other woan used the bandages to bind her wrists together and pin her by her throat. Golda glared her defiance at Remy, and then said. "Hai. I... Surrender.."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy beamed and stood as soon as Golda surrendered, untying her wrists and helping the woman up. "Good match," she panted softly, sitting down on the bed with a sigh. 'She probably threw that match... seemed like she let me pin her at the end... Ah, well, at least she was nice about it.' She tried to keep her eyes off of the half-naked assassin and on the floor. "Um... You can put your bandages back on now if you want..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff