Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:51 am

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy blushed angrily and gently pushed Heather's hand away, stepping back to put some distance between them. She didn't like how her ex-girlfriend was looking at her, or how her looks made her feel. "I've been fine. I'm living with my steady girlfriend..." Lizzy lifted her left hand and saw Heather's eyes harden. "...well, my fiance, now. Which reminds me, I should be getting back to her, so if you'll excuse me..."

As Lizzy went to turn away, she felt Heather grab her wrist to keep her there. "Wait, please don't just walk away, Lizzy!"

"What did you expect, Heather?" Lizzy said sharply, jerking her hand away as her anger reached its peak. "You crushed me, yes, but did you really think I would pine for you forever? Did you think I'd be happy to see you, fall right back in your arms because you deigned to show up?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:01 am

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather flinched and shook her head. She hadn't expected Lizzy to be so mad at her. "N-no. I... I don't know what I expected. I've missed you, Lizzy. Letting you go... was the biggest mistake I ever made. I'm really sorry..." She looked at Lizzy's angry expression and sighed. "Walk me to my car, at least? There's something I want to show you." 'Damn... looks like I'll have to do this the hard way...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 am

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy hesitated a few seconds before nodding curtly and following her ex-girlfriend into the darker part of the parking lot. "Geez, how far out did you park?"

"Oh, not much farther." Heather stopped and waited until Lizzy was beside her to start walking again. Lizzy refused to look at her, so she wasn't watching Heather's face when she asked, "So um... This girl of yours... Is she nice to you? Is she pretty?"

"She's beautiful, and very good to me." There was a longer pause before Lizzy finally sighed and inquired, "Do you have a girlfriend yet, Heather?" She glanced at the girl, trying to read her expression.

Heather laughed and shook her head, setting her ponytail swinging. "Nope. About five minutes after you went off to that college, I tried to call your house, but the number was disconnected. I drove over, and there was another family living there. And then, when I went to the college, you weren't there. It was like... You'd vanished. I've spent the last year trying to find you. And now I have... Lizzy, I really miss you...."

That hadn't been the answer Lizzy was expecting. She blushed and returned her gaze to the pavement. "Well, sorry you didn't find me sooner." Lizzy checked her phone for text messages and found one from Harmony asking where she was. She was about to reply when she felt Heather's hand grip her wrist. "Hey, let go!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:30 am

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony paced the floor of the living room, her wings out in anxiety now. When ten fifteen came and Lizzy wasn't home, she told herself not to worry. That perhaps traffic or something held her up. Then ten twenty five came and went, and she had gotten up and began to pace, trying to keep herself from over reacting. She was telling herself that there might be an accident. But then ten thirty came and now it was ten thirty three, and she had just texted Lizzy a short message, asking her to text her, that she was worried. As Harmony paced, her wings began to twitch and the urge to go and see if something had happened to Lizzy was becoming too great for her to deny for much longer. "C'mon Lizzy... Please answer babe... Please.. C'mon.." She whixpered as she became more and more anxious.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:40 am

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather laughed and pinned Lizzy against the black van she had been led to, slamming the hand with the phone in it against the van repeatedly until it slipped from her fingers. The little black phone clattered to the ground, and Heather stomped it to bits with her heavy boot. She also yanked Lizzy's purse from her grasp and tossed it aside before pressing her body against Lizzy's.

"H-hey! Heather, stop it! Help! Somebody help!!"

Heather smirked and clamped a hand over Lizzy's mouth, easily keeping her pinned with the other hand. "Enough chitchat. It's my turn to do some serious talking. I know what you are, Elizabeth Green... Or should I say, Arietta Lee. I've always known what you are. From the beginning, you were meant to be mine. And you will be."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:52 am

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy struggled fiercely, trying to ignore her shock at Heather's words and focus on getting away. She fell back when the van door slid open behind her. Multiple pairs of hands grabbed Lizzy and held her down. Someone slapped a strip of duct tape over her mouth and she looked up at Heather.

Her last image before the blindfold was slipped over her eyes was of Heather, standing there with her withered black wings extended, red glowing eyes, and a syringe in her hand. Lizzy thrashed in the hands of her unknown captors, reeling from the realization that her ex-girlfriend was an Angelic. She felt a sharp sting in her arm and her consciousness fled. 'No... Help me... Harmony...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:16 am

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather smirked as she watched Lizzy lose consciousness, then climbed in the van behind her, quickly sliding the door shut. "Go," she ordered the driver in a harsh voice, her eyes still on her blindfolded, bound, and gagged ex-girlfriend. 'It's for her own good... Lizzy, you'll be happy soon, I promise...'
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:30 am

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony finally decided that one call wouldn't hurt, and dialed Lizzy's number. 'Hey, you've reached Lizzy. I'm probably with Harmony and that means I'm busy, so-' Harmony hung up the phone and instantly forgot about the large bay window. She smashed through it and flew into the night, ignoring the cuts on her from the glass as she flew towards her fiances' work. She touched down next to Lizzy's car and began to call out for her frantically. "Lizzy! Lizzy!" as she walked teh empty lot.

Her foot stepped on something soft, and she looked down to see Lizzy's purse, and a few feet away, her cell phone. Harmony stood and shook in shock and fear, and then her eyes went gold with red flecks hen she smelled fear and another person. "No one is allowed to make Lizzy afraid. I will END them.." She hissed and took of after the scent of the vehicle, not even caring about the wounds on her as she flew at break neck speeds.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:14 am

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

'Oww... My head... Ugh, I'm so sore... And it's dark... What the hell happened to me?' Lizzy moaned softly and stirred, then gasped when she felt her hands tied behind her back, the blindfold over her eyes, and the duct tape still over her mouth. She remembered everything, and the memories sent her mind reeling again.

When she could think straight, she forced herself to accept each new fact one at a time. 'Heather's an Angelic... She knows I'm an Angelic and the heir to the throne... She kidnapped me... Harmony has no idea where I am...' Tears pricked her eyes and she blinked them away impatiently. 'Now is definitely not the time for crying...'

Lizzy squirmed a bit and processed that she was lying on something soft. A bit more squirming left her sitting upright. Through the blindfold she could see a faint, flickering light. 'Where have they brought me?' Lizzy heard a door open and turned blindly toward the sound. Footsteps came toward her and she edged away, reaching a wall. She gritted her teeth as the duct tape was ripped from her mouth.

She heard Heather chuckle and felt the all-too-familiar lips press against hers. Lizzy turned her face away and struggled against the ropes, feeling Heather's mouth move to her neck. "St-stop it," she commanded in a hoarse voice, shuddering and trying to lean away. "I don't want you touching me..."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:24 am

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather was glad when she entered the room to see that Lizzy was awake. She crossed over to the bed and knelt on it in front of her ex, just planning to release Lizzy, but the temptation was too great. She removed the duct tape from Lizzy's mouth and leaned forward to kiss her, their first kiss in over a year.

She laughed softly when Lizzy turned her head and went to kiss her neck instead, then sighed regretfully and withdrew. "Oh, come on, Lizzy, you can't blame me for wanting a little taste... It's been over a year.... Cut me a little slack." She gently removed the blindfold and tossed it aside with a smile as she watched Lizzy blink in the light. "Better?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 am

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy quickly took in her surroundings as soon as her eyes adjusted, in case there was a nearby escape route. She was in a very large, well-furnished room, kneeling on a soft four-poster with her back to the wall. A fire crackled in the fireplace, the floors were a very plush looking blue carpet, and the walls were painted in light, cheerful colors. It would have been a nice room if Lizzy hadn't been there against her will. She looked back at Heather and frowned. "Where am I?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:31 am

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather beamed. "You like it? It's your new room... Well, temporarily. Of course I'm not stupid enough to tell you our exact location... But we are very, very deep underground. I had to make sure no one would find you." She smoothed back Lizzy's hair and smiled a bit more sincerely. "Lizzy... I'm sorry about all this... This wasn't how I wanted it to be... I swear..." She leaned forward slightly, as if to kiss Lizzy again.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 am

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy shivered again and tried to move away from Heather, keeping her face turned away so she couldn't get at her lips. "Don't touch me, Heather! I mean it." When Heather had withdrawn and she calmed down a bit, Lizzy turned her eyes back to her ex's. "Explain, then. I really don't get any of this... How can you be an Angelic? Why did you pretend to be a human?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:43 am

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather sighed and sat back. "Well, if we're going to get into the whole story, you might as well be comfortable... Those ropes can't feel too good." She wrapped her arms around Lizzy and rolled her eyes when she felt the girl flinch away. "Please... I'm just untying you. Chill out." When she finished, she let go and moved back. "There. Don't bother with running; you won't get two feet before I stop you. And even if you did, there are ten guards posted right outside. And on top of that, the door's locked from the outside, and they'll only open it with a code word."

"I get it. I won't run." Heather watched as Lizzy rubbed her wrists. "God... Did you have to tie it so tight?"

"Sorry, sorry... I really didn't want to hurt you, Lizzy, please believe me." Heather sighed again and ran a hand through her hair; a nervous habit picked up from her years with Lizzy. "You want the whole story... Okay. It's like this. There are regular Angelics like you and Oscuro and Rian, right? Angelics that follow the Crown loyally. You obviously belong to that group, being descended from the original King and all." Heather smirked. "But there's another, smaller sect of us... Those of us who broke away a long time ago from the tyrants. We have been labeled 'Dark Angelics'. A curse was placed on us so that we all have withered black wings and red eyes when we transform. I'm the great-great-great-great granddaughter of the original 'traitor to the Crown'."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:41 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy shifted and hugged her knees to her chest, slowly drinking in what Heather was saying. 'So... Heather's always been my enemy? She was pretending to love me the whole time?' Even though she loved Harmony with all her heart now, the thought of such a deep betrayal stung.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games