Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:25 pm
"Great idea. You may initiate it as soon as this meeting is over" Damien said. He then looked back up to the commander. "So is that all your explanation? You better not have left anything out or I will have it squeezed out of you" Damien stated, his voice becoming much more cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:41 pm
"We believe that is all, sir." The soldier replied. "There are more details in the report, but overall, that is it."

Jian turned and looked at Damien, wondering what he would do next. After all, there was much work to be done because of the riots and the runaway criminals. Much would have to be buried.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:49 pm
"Thank you" Damien said and nodded. He then narrowed his eyes while looking at the commander and resting his chin on his laced together white gloved hands. "Of course, you're not going unpunished. You were supposed to be responsible for making sure that all the prisoners were kept secure and that no word of what goes on in those camps gets out. I'm afraid that since you weren't able to do that, you're now useless too me" the Absolute Leader said, then cocked his head to one side. "And I think you know what happens to useless people in this country."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:57 pm
The soldier took a step back and swallowed hard. "Not exactly, sir, but I can imagine." He replied, feeling overwhelmed.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 pm
"Well, you will find out soon enough" Damien said. He then had the commander stripped of all his medals and sent off with some soldiers. He would later find himself being deported to the execution camp in West Kinsington.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:58 am
Jay watched out of the corner of his eye as the commander was ushered from the room by other soldiers, his mouth set in a tight line, now was deffinatly not a time to act like his normal self unless he wanted to end up the same way as that poor git.
Pulling the folder out from under his arm Jay held the papers out for Jian to take. The information on the two held captive wasn't vast and even finding the few sheets of info he had took a lot of effort "apparently absolute leader the male red head occupant gave us" he motioned towards the papers with his head.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:15 am

"Is that so?" Zil asked with another laugh. "Well, I'm your b***h from now on. All you need to do is ask!"

Fanny came back into the room where the twins were working, after having answered a call from one of the rebels that Zil was out and alive. She grinned, thinking of getting the rebel leader a nice gift for his great escape. She said to the twins, "You finished? It's getting late. Do you guys want to see something cool? You can only see it at this hour... In a special place"

Monica raised an eyebrow. The file being handed to the absolute leader seemed like information she doesn't know and it made her curious. Perhaps it was time to uncover the tapes of Jay beating information out of Zil... Or better yet, make her subordinates do it and have them submit a detailed report of all information explicitly stated in the conversations. Monica nodded to herself, thinking about this.

((OOC: Not gonna work on Zil either. He's emotionally traumatized by his last love affair to actively start a new one XP ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:31 am
Shadow looked at Zil, not knowing how to take the news. "Let's just get some food." Shadow said with a sigh.

"Cool?" Vincent asked.
"What kind of place?" Valkyrie asked.

Jian took the folder and opened it up. "There's not much, is there." Jian said, looking through the pages. "How hard did you press him for answers, and what torture methods did you use? Looking at these photos from the other officer, he seemed fairly well, which means he was tortured little to none."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:09 am

"Yes, chief!" Zil said with a melodic ring and a quick, casual salute.

Fanny put her hand to her chin and thought about how to describe it. She began, "It's a secret place. Imagine the night sky dotted with stars. Now imagine the same scenario all around you - little lights fluttering about. And they are only out at this hour" She described vividly before gesturing to them, "You'll know it when you see it. Come on. It's a quick drive and a short walk away from here" She smiled. "Then, I'll have you guys driven home afterwards. So bring your stuff."

Monica closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She found it very good news that the information didn't seem all too useful at all. Else, she would have another nuisance added to her list of things to do.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:36 am
Damien looked at the information, then at Jay. "Really? I'm actually surprised...and a little disappointed in you. Usually you're much crueler than that. I've seen the way you act around your subordinates. How come you couldn't be like that with the prisoner? Perhaps you were thinking you could draw out the torture by taking it slow, but remember that we are at war and we want information as soon as possible. It may not be as fun, I am sure, but for people like this guy and other rebel prisoners who may be holding important information, you have to go harsh and merciless to make them squeal as soon as possible" the Absolute Leader said to the head of tactics. "Do you understand or do I need the Chief of Secret Police to use you as a demonstration for yourself?" he added, looking for a moment at Monica, then back at Jay.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:58 pm
"Fine." Vincent sighed.
"We'll go." Valkyrie continued.
"We might as well." Vincent finished, handing the notebook to his sister while Valkyrie handed him the machine. They then turned to Fanny, waiting on her.

Shadow led them into a darkened pub known for it's great atmosphere. In a place like that, it was safe to eat without being seen well. "Table for three." She told the hostess, and a server led them to their seats in a dark corner of the place. Shadow took her seat and let out a sigh. She had to make her next move quickly before she got blacklisted.

Jain let out a sigh, feeling as if things were starting to get out of hand. If anything, the rebellion was exposing just how weak certain aspects of their government were. If anything, it would mean that drastic measures would have to be taken to prevent this from happening again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Zil followed Shadow and sat down as well. He then took out his earpiece and began trying to contact rebels for information. He'd look like he were simply listening to music or taking a call.

Fanny smiled and led them to the front door. A limousine waited for them outside and drove them towards the dilapidated bakery near Fanny's secret escape route.

Monica covered her mouth, restraining a grin. She would like that very much, considering she wasn't exactly 'good friends' with Jay. There was no doubt she wouldn't hold back if that were the case.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:55 pm
((waiting for snuggle 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:04 pm
yawning Saiyu flopped down in the chair furthest away from the other two, her eyes glaized over in thought as bit at her thumb.
Eyebrows scruntched as her eyes flicked back and forth from Shadow and Zil, nothing in particular about the two going through her head. Both Shadow and Zil reminded her of members of her family.....but which ones?.
Saiyu continued her childish comparison, a slight grin flitting across her face.

Jay grimmaced and bowed his head "personaly i would rather not.....but if you insist theres nothing i can do against the word of the Absolute leader.........i will admit taking my time was not the best and i should have gotten more information from him....though" Jay motioned his head back towards the file he bought as a bitter scowle twisted across his face, that boy was deffinatly going to pay if he had to sit through Monicas punishment.....though he coulden't deny he may possably enjoy it,.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:52 pm
"Luckily for you we have other issues to deal with, and if you can successfully deal with them, I will lighten your punishment. Be thankful that you are in the position you are now. Any common soldier would be following the commander to execution, or at least be placed in a prison camp. However, you are of good use to me" Damien said. That's what he viewed most people as. Tools. Tools for him to use. Actually that's what he pretty much viewed everyone as, even Jian, though to a lesser extent than most people. "Your expertise will be crucial in helping put an end to these pesky riots" the Absolute Leader stated.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games