Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:24 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena made the same sharp movement as before, and the same thing as had happened to the first tree happened to the trees attacking her now. She ignored the doppelganger, sensing as she had before that it wasn't real, and 'ported to stand in front of Alice. "How is fighting to protect something hurting you?" she asked softly. "How do you know I'm not trying to help you?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:27 am
((How about a reference to one of my favorite game series?))

The fact that the Jabberwocky had split into two angered Cryogon greatly. "Damn it! I had you, you pain in the a**!" His aura seemed to give off more power than he had ever let out in a single voluntary burst. "Time to break my limits!" His ice powers manifested into 8 icy clones of himself, each one facing the new Jabberwocky clone in a circle. They each also had the wrecking ball hands, ready to strike. One by one, they flew into the Jabberwocky with outstretched arms, using the speed of flight to empower the punches. When all 8 had finished, Cryogon remained, his body covered with more than just his natural crystalline armor, but also with icy spikes. He flew above the Jabberwocky, his fists poised to hammer it down. "Hell's 9th Circle!" He pounded his fists down at the metal monstrosity, aiming to completely obliterate it.

((Anyone get the reference?))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:37 am
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

((If that's not a final fantasy reference I don't know what it is.))

"Come on, pretty please? I'll be your best friend." Jenos enticed, trying to work his card more.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:56 am
That's what he was waiting for to happen as Star let go of him Brink let go of the hold rolling to the side as he flipped back to his feet looking down at the girl. He hadn't cared to break her arm simply aiming mostly at getting her to let go of hm that super human strength not one he wanted to test to much in a grappling contest. Standing there now Brink looked down at Star for a moment. He could throw several attacks towards her but as was the case more often then not he simply waited for his opponent to return to there feet.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:20 am
Star pulled herself up, needing to throw her hair behind her before she got back into a fighting stance. She made a mental note to not only get some better martial arts training, but also to invest in some more hair ties. Her fists clenched and unclenched subconsciously as her body made sure everything was working properly.

"I think I'm ready for that dance now." Star said, smirking slightly before charging Brink once more. She made like she was aiming for his chest again, but at the last minute dropped into a slide. She slid under brink and stopped quickly to turn and sweep his feet out from under him from behind.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:31 pm
Watching the girl slide under him brink already jumped forwards knowing what she was trying to do as her foot passed just behind his leg. Turning towards her Brink looked down at her a small smirk on his lips. "Really now want to go to the club or we could just go back to my place" he asked her as he stood there his hearing was back to normal now having recovered after Cryo's attack on him. "Now then do you plan on stopping the playing around some and simply attacking me? Honestly a leg sweep coming straight at me and sliding underneath. Did you really believe that would work?" he questioned her widening his base a bit and opening his hands towards her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:48 pm
"Had to try," Star said, jumping up and sending a kick at Brink's chest.

(Is there a way you're picturing this fight ending?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:58 pm
Turning and letting Stars foot slide across his chest Brink wrapped his left arm around her leg at about the thigh. Planting his foot behind hers to keep it wrapped up Brink twisted clockwise with his torso to knock her off balance bedore placing his hand in the middle of her chest and, forcing down intent to slam her on the ground hard enough to crack the pavement.
(Not really)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:29 pm
(Hmmm, an interuption as soon as the other's are done with their fight?)

Star gasped, her other leg coming up on reflex and her knee knee connected with Brink's chin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:33 pm
(Hopefully all of your fights end soon. It'd sure be nice to bring on the next day.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:40 pm
Backing away from star and shaking his jaw a bit Brink looked down at her. He needed to stop her from being able to strike out at him which he planned to do. He was intent now to put the girl down for the count. Taking in a deep breath brink watched her half expecting the girl to come charging at him when she got. Ack to her feet and out of the cratered hole he had put her in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:52 pm
Star got up quickly, eyes wincing slightly before she closed the distance, not waiting anymore. There was no hesitation in her movements as she lashed out with several quick punches. She was getting frustrated and her fire was wanting to come out again. She had to finish this fight soon.  

Raining Eri

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:05 pm
Putting his feet in line as she ran towards him swinging with several blows Brink held his arms in front of him as he lunged fowards. The blows struck his arms but were deflected outwards so that Brink could get in close to Star in a single quick step. As he got in close he thrust his elbow forward pressing against her chest before cocking his arm back and thrusting it raising the force to that of a wrecking ball hitting at full force. The blow was aimed right towards Stars stomach. He wasn't holding back in the least giving her his all to finish it quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:15 pm
(This feels like as good a place as any to end this fight. You win this round, you villain!)

Star put her hands on Brink's elbow to protect her stomach and was thrown back a great distance, sending her flying past her fighting team mates and into a wall, where she decided in a few last moments of consciousness to not get back up.  

Raining Eri

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:48 pm
(A villian with morals lol.)
Standing straight up Brink rubbed his jaw. The knee to it from that woman had hurt a lot more then any he had taken before. "Super human strength not something to mess with" he muttered. His body hurt from fighting her the blows that were only glancing with her strength felt more like they had connected. Watching star not get up Brink looked around towards the dragon things that were attacking as he crossed his arms wondering what to do. His fight was from what he could tell was over as he decided to walk over to Star who was laying against a wall. Standing over her Brink bent down and picked her up bridal style as he started walking getting the girl out of the fight zone the other heroes were still in. "What a pain it would be such nicer if we would just go out rather then fight" he said as he walked over to a building setting her down against it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games