Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:11 pm
(I played it and still love to play it from time to time.)
"Ari hold on" Gamer said standing behind the golem as he took in a slow breath. "Gaia" he muttered as his eyes started to glow. His body seemed to start to turn into earth itself as he started to walk slowly towards it as the final part of the transformation ended as he seemed to have become earth itself. Holding his hand out the ground underneath the golem cracked as two massive roots burst thru the ground slowly starting to try to wrap themselves around the golem's body to force it to stay in place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:23 pm
"use your head then girl! Your in the Five after all!" He yelled back hanging on still. "Damn machine!" He said as he was launched up ward from the shaking.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:13 am
(Man I need to stop with the OOC. Ok, for those who have played SotC, imagine everything from that when climbing the golem. rofl Also, be specific when going after the runes/talismans/parchments. If you don't say which one, I might assume you grabbed the wrong one. Remember, there's five, one on the head, one on each arm and one on each leg.)

The metal giant had successfully thrown off his little nuisance. The golem stopped spinning and looked down to see a sword blade sticking through its chest. Looking over its shoulder, the golem spotted a little human girl hanging disparately to her sword, trying to remove one the runes keeping it alive. The moving metal heap reached around with its only arm and attempted to smush the little girl. However, the golem was halted as enormous green vines began to ensnare the giant. The golem began to writhe around, wildly trying to the escape the grasp of the roots. The metal giant twisted its body, hopped madly, even punched at the floor and uproot the vines underground, all in an desperate attempt to escape.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:23 am
"Tch hold still you over grown trashcan" Gamer said showing visual strain as he closed his hand slowly the roots started to constrict around the creature tighter. What ever Arielle planned to do she needed to do it swiftly as his time as mother nature herself was getting close to ending and with his his control of the roots.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:28 am
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Muttering darkly under her breathe, Arielle manages to stay on the writhing golem. She reaches back up and grabs hold of the 'wood' talisman and yanks on it.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:24 pm
After having the green parchment on golem's head tampered with for what seemed like a third time, things came full circle once more. The white parchment regained its glow and reattached itself to the fallen right arm. The metal limb then rejoined the golem's shoulder. Now metal giant was now beyond angry. The empty eye sockets in its head burst forth with brilliant reddish orange light. With its new arm, The golem began ripping at the great earthy roots trying subdue it.

Curiously, each of the parchments on its backside began glowing brightly and in a pattern. First the white on its right shoulder, then red one on its left, the black one its right thigh, then yellow one its left, an finally the green parchment on its head.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:37 am
The creature was able to rip thru the roots of earth as Gamer returned to his normal form the rocks slowly starting to crack off his body and fall to the floor. This creature was getting annoying and from what he could see Ari messing with the talisman on the head only caused the other one to return to normal. This thing was likely locked into them having to be pulled off or destroyed in a certain order. From what it seemed tho he couldn't really tell from this distance on the things but he didn't want to get close to the creature.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:38 pm
((I'm back, bitches!!!!! lol. I'm at the airport, and my laptop can easily connect here. I'll be off for a couple hours while I'm on the plane, but I'll be back as soon as I get home.))

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana noted the pattern the parchments flashed in and memorized it. "Kingside! Did you catch that pattern?" she yelled. She only knew what two of the colors stood for, but if Kingside could figure out the others, she might have a plan.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:15 pm
Xistund

( User Image Waiting on you dude. )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:14 am
Kingside thought about the situation there was five symbols one that made wood another that was fire it hit him Wu Xing. He wanted to say it but his stony form had no mouth to speak of. He started dig his fingers into the ground to draw five circles with arrows pointing at each of the circles making a five point star He beckoned Katriana over and wrote down Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water. Next he quickly wrote down what he remembered about the subject and hopefully she understood it

Wood feeds Fire;
Fire creates Earth;
Earth bears Metal;
Metal carries Water;
Water nourishes Wood.

Wood parts Earth;
Metal chops Wood;
Fire melts Metal;
Water quenches Fire;
Earth dams Water;

He hoped he was right about this.  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:20 am

KAtriana sped over, at Kingside's side in an instant. She took a look at what he'd written and nodded. "So wood works against earth, metal works against wood, fire works against metal, water works against fire, earth works against water. But we only know what two of them stand for: wood and fire. The green's wood, and the white's fire. How're we going to beat this thing if we don't know which is which?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:41 am
Kingside wrote down "If we attack the talisman's with there weakness's it may force the golem to use the others. Get Gamer and Kuzan to attack the to work the talisman Gamer will attack wood Kuzan fire, I'll work out what to do after that."  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:17 am

Katriana groaned. Of course Kingside had to include the icicle in his plan. "Got it, Kingside." She zipped to Gamer and told him of Kingside's plan. "Gamer, attack the talisman on the golem's head. Kingside thinks attacking the talisman's element with its weakness might force it to use the other talismans. Wood's weakness is metal. Use one of your game characters that uses metal. It doesn't matter what type." Then she sped to Kuzan. "Yo, Iceboy--Arcticwaste, whatever--attack the white talisman." She didn't bother explaining to him. If the jerk couldn't figure out why she was telling him to attack the talisman, then too bad for him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:43 am
"Metal is in nearly all weapons of one type or another" Gamer said aloud as he sighed a bit looking at the talisman on the head. Shaking his head Gamer didn't show any more hint of caring about the plan as he held both hands out to either side. "Ares" Gamer muttered as his body changed. The tell tell armor of the god of war covered the boy's body as the blade of Ares appeared in his hand. Twisting the metalic blade around Gamer rushed towards the metal giant jumping in the air as he plunged the blade into the talisman on the golems head.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:39 am
As the large metal blade shot through the golem's head, another furious roar exited its mouth. The metal giant reached back with both hands, and brought them down on tiny gadgeteer. The parchments on the golem's back, still glowed in the same strange order; starting with the right arm and ending with the head.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games