Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:14 pm
(With a giant fan! whee And yeah idk what to post now...also think a smoke copy grabbed the diamond out of Blink's hand)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:19 pm
( xd That's crazy enough to work! I also kinda used my powers of the meantime to make Creed's job easier. So just as Clyde dropped the diamond, Creed's clone snatched it. whee Now I'm left contemplating Clyde's emotional conundrum that could spark thousands upon thousand of yaoi fanfiction if this were a real show or manga.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:20 pm
((Dreamer could probably do a wind spell or something, but she's kind of really tired at the moment from re-energizing Clyde and then healing Snow...))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:02 pm
(Alright...time to summon some kind of wind creature thing...and don't tempt me with the fanfiction ninja )

Datascape changed her fire dragon into a wind dragon, not knowing what else to do against smoke. It started sending wind blasts at Creed to make him drop the diamond otherwise it would try to grab it from him. Meanwhile Skye saw how easily it was for this smoke creep to take the diamond from Blink. She huffed and walked up to him, shaking him. "Hey old man! Now's not the time to be spacing out!" she told him.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:30 am
(Don't even think about Hikaru. emotion_donotwant )

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink suddenly snapped out of his trance upon being shaken. Out of instinct, Blink reacted defensively, swiping at poor Datascape. The Leaguer luckily missed, and by a long shot. The two were at different heights which meant that the back of his fist collided with an invisible face. BLink's breathing was quick as he realized it was on Datascape trying to get his attention. "Oh. Just you kid. Don't scare me like that." He said looking down at the technomancer.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:14 am
( emotion_kirakira Embrace it emotion_yatta )

Skye instinctively ducked a little, then realized he punched above her...thank god for the height difference. "Geez, what's wrong with you? Do you even realize what happened?" She asked him and she was not asking about how he almost punched her in the face.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:53 pm
((Hey, guess what, I'm done with boot camp and ready to catch up. :3 What'd I miss?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:37 pm
omgIisonfiyah
((Hey, guess what, I'm done with boot camp and ready to catch up. :3 What'd I miss?))

(Hmmm...Where to begin...First there was a little fight with Coil and Delira [some introduction of my character] They got away and Delira got Coil to join her "group". Then Kuzan tried to abduct Feng's daughter, Kaya, but Feng came in and then the whole league eventually showed up to deal with him. Blink had the diamond and we were playing keep away with Kuzan >.< Then we eventually "defeated" him, then smoke came out, man named Creed took the diamond, now we're trying to get it back and so far Kuzan is helping to get rid of him too... Someone else can give details >.< lol I'm not that great but that's a brief summary )  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:43 pm
((She pretty much got it all in there. Snow Raven called every available hero, including the Team, to help out against Kuzan at first. Only Snow, Blink, Archer, Dreamer, Datascape, and Fade showed up, though. The other heroes haven't done anything.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:08 pm
((Any ideas where I should or could jump in at?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:14 pm
((well pretty much shane's employment has changed to the smoke man, so help him capture kaya =3))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:21 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Brink is sleeping this mission away currently. Lol I can imagine when everyone comes back telling stories of it.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:27 pm
Creed huffed. "damn dragon. "He said as he solidified himself. "Do you really think teleporting will save you? i hurt you before i shall do it again snow Raven!" He said as he dashed at snow with his cane to his side.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:35 pm
((I'm guessing the smoking man is Creed then?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:36 pm
((yep yep))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]