Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:34 am

Kaistern felt like taking the hidden way out, opening the secret passage for them as they left arm in arm. In retrospect, he didn't know why he made such a fuss over Balthazar loving Ophelia. They both loved her, and she was okay with both of them. The thought that hadn't come to mind, or at least Kaistern's, was what would happen if they did manage to split.

'Hey, lemme jump in for a bit. I wanna ask her something.' "So, about this 'free love' thing we've got going on here..." Balthazar scratched his nose and blushed sheepishly at bringing the topic up out of nowhere. "We both love you, we're sharing a body, and you're fine with us both. It works. But Kaistern and I have been looking into splitting us up and getting me a body of my own, so what I wanna know is what happens if and when that happens? Is that whole 'still the man you married' thing gonna fly when we're two separate people? And if so, is this gonna turn into some freaky threesome?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:48 am

"That depends entirely on the both of you, what you're both comfortable with, and whether or not you still love me after you've done it." Ophelia replied calmly, hiding her insecurities and surprise at Balthazar's suddenly admitting such a thing. "I'm perfectly fine with keeping things as they are. However, if the thought of that makes either of you cringe or otherwise uncomfortable, I'm willing to discuss a change." In other words, she wanted to still stay with them both but was willing to accept it if they wanted to break a branch off of their triangle/threesome. She wouldn't like the latter, but it's not like she could expect anything less.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:53 am

"Well, we haven't exactly made much progress, so Kaistern has plenty of time to mull it over like he does. But to be frank, I'm fine with whatever." Balthazar said giving her a quick peck on the cheek.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:11 am

That made two of them. Ophelia couldn't help but crack a small smile. Perhaps she might not have to lose them after all? After some pondering on the issue she asked, "I know you said you haven't made much progress, but can you tell me of what little you have?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:14 am

"It is, in fact, possible. That's our progress." Balthazar said bluntly. "At least at the rate we're going, we have a good time waster when we're not doing odd jobs for you."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:21 am

"If either of you need the extra gold to get things going, I could give you some if you'd like." Ophelia offered, her 'want-to-be-useful' complex slowly creeping in once more.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:29 am

"It's not so much our lack of funds, it's finding a starting point in what to look for. Money can't buy you knowledge after all."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:33 am

"Good point. Still, if you need any help at all, let me know." Ophelia murmured, kissing Balthazar quickly on the cheek as they continued walking on.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:36 am

"We know. Although we'd hate to interrupt your scheming. Throne's not gonna reclaim itself after all." Balthazar pointed out. "Unless you want more distractions."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:45 am

"Speaking of which, once we do get the throne back, what's going to happen?" As in, who was going to be King. Would it be Kaistern? Balthazar? Or would they say '******** you' to traditional methods of ruling and rule together at her side?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:52 am

"We've given it some thought, and probably figure out some dual rulership thing. Like you've always said, like it or not I am him, in a certain sense. Or at least part of him." Balthazar said scratching the back of his head in thought. "He'll handle the behind-the-scenes thinking and diplomatic stuff, while I take care of the jobs that you gotta dirty your hands for."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:01 pm

"Perfect." Ophelia beamed, still giddy to know that Kaistern and Balthazar had been getting along so well as of late. It wasn't long until the secret pathway let them out into an alleway a short distance from the guild. They were outside. Now...where to?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:07 pm

"So, up for random window shopping?" It was really the closest thing to an idea that either of them had. And with how busy Ophelia always seemed to be, it felt like a while since they had a chance to really spend the day together.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:15 pm

"Certainly." It had been awhile since Ophelia had gone out, and for all she knew there might actually be something interesting for sale. Or at the very least they'd come across something unusual or something better to do.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:22 pm

There were times throughout the day that Balthazar was like a kid in a candy store. These past months had turned into his first real chance to be the dominant personality for a change, and this was the first time he was out about in such a casual environment that wasn't their bedroom. Otherwise most of what he knew was fighting.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games