Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingleSeeker

Lions v. Snakes Match

As Fianna sped after the Snitch, she became acutely aware that Aimee had spotted it as well, and started her own pursuit, and that Rey had fired a Bludger in her direction. Though she was already nursing her own injuries, Eve's intercession on her behalf saved her from getting hit. Yeah, she'd make sure to thank Eve for that save. 'Sooner I catch that bloody Snitch the sooner we're done,' she thought. 'Slytherin's Beaters are already in mid-season form.'

OOC:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Spot and catch the Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Pursuing for the Snitch (2/3) (10.32 pm)
Effect Value: 26
Results: Spotted!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:53 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey scowled as Eve redirected the bludger and she dove down to save Aimee, aiming at Fianna again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 19Modifiers: +7
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: AimeeTarget: Fianna
                                                      Final Roll: 15 (missed)

10 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother players
                                                          f e e l i n gxxeagerxxxxxw e a r i n gxxQuidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:29 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver hadn't been much help so far. That, however, didn't stop the Slytherin chasers from scoring. With the quaffle in Bas' position, Oliver dived after him.

Armour Class: 17
                                                Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +7) (shooting quaffle +7)
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll: 24 (stolen)
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Score: > than keeper
                                                Steal: > than AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
                                                But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:31 pm
User Image

Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood

Oliver turned away with the quaffle, heading down the pitch. Raymond was alightly ahead of him, so he passed to his teammate.

Total Roll:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Brianna Kaylie Overton
                                              Gryffindor - Thirteen - Third Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                              ╚════════════════════════╝

Brianna tried to jump in the way of Oliver's pass to Raymond. If she could just steal the quaffle and keep it, she was certain Gryffindor could score on their opponents.

Armour Class: 13
                                              Modifiers: (stealing +3) (scoring +3)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Total Roll: 20 (stolen)
                                              Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > opponent’s roll

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                              Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:35 pm
Ignore this post Brianna stole the ball just as I posted sweatdrop  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:37 pm
User Image

Brianna Kaylie Overton

Brianna grinned as she turned away with the quaffle before passing it off to Bas. He could probably hold onto it longer than she could.

Total Roll:

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:39 pm
User Image

Oliver Davis

Oliver huffed as he watched Brianna catch the quaffle. As she passed to Bas, he tried to interfere just like she had.

Total Roll: 23 (stolen)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:39 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image
                                              Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin

Raymond lost the ball again however Oliver got it back. Great for them as he kept himself open. When Oliver tossed the ball to him, it was caught by Brianna. Racing after her Raymond attempted to get the ball back. When she tossed the ball to Bas, the seventh year hoped to intercept it.

With: Gryffindor & Slytherin members

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                              Stealing / Passing: Bas - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                              AC: 18
                                              Modifiers: +8 Shooting, +8 AC, +8 Stealing
                                              Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                              00 - 10

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:41 pm
User Image

Oliver Davis

Oliver passed the quaffle to Raymond upon interfering with the pass, but not before sticking out his tongue at the blonde Gryffindor.

Total Roll:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166 rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:43 pm
User Image

Brianna Kaylie Overton

Brianna groaned when the quaffle was stolen again, and she was especially annoyed at Oliver sticking out his tongue. So, she tried to interfere with his pass again.

Total Roll: 22 (stolen)

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:44 pm
(Messed up the roll sweatdrop )  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:46 pm
User Image

Brianna Kaylie Overton

Brianna stuck out her tongue at Oliver before throttling the ball Bas' way. Maybe if she did this quickly, the Slytherin chasers wouldn't have time to get in the way.

Total Roll:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Gryffindor v Slytherin
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff and Slyth Teams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

кι¢к ѕтαят тнє gσℓ∂єи gєиєяαтσяxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕωєєт тαℓк, вυт ∂σи'т ιитιмι∂αтє нєяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢αи'т ѕтσρ тнє gσ∂ѕ fяσм єиgιиєєяιиgxxxxxx
                                                          fєєℓ иσ иєє∂ fσя αиу ιитєяfєяιиgxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEve watched Rey try to interfere with her shot at Aimee... and fail. With a small smirk, the Gryffindor hunted down the second bludger, and sent it at the other beater.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxуσυя ιмαgє ιи тнє ∂ι¢тισиαяу, тнιѕ ℓιfє ιѕ мσяє тнαи σя∂ιиαяу
                                                          xxxxxx¢αи ι gєт 2 мαувє єνєи 3 σf тнєѕє, ¢σмιи'
                                                          xxxxxxxxxfяσм ѕρα¢є тσ тєα¢н уσυ σf тнє ρℓєια∂єѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx¢αи'т ѕтσρ тнє ѕριяιтѕ ωнєи тнєу иєє∂ уσυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxтнιѕ ℓιfє ιѕ мσяє тнαи נυѕт α яєα∂-тняσυgн

Gryffindor Vice Captain
                                                          Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 20
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 to Hitting Bludgers) (-1 for Injuries)
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives:

Aiming At
                                                          Reyna
                                                          Final Roll: 21 - Blocked and Hit
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 10
                                                          Slytherin

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:48 pm
User Image

Oliver Davis

Oliver rolled his eyes with Brianna copied him and stuck her tongue out. He'd have to teach her who's better, so he flew as quickly as he could to try and catch the quaffle mid pass.

Total Roll: 26 (stolen)

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games