Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:58 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer is silently looking around the infirmary after Snow leaves her before releasing a pained sigh. "Rest..?", she mumbles grumpily, "It's a little hard to rest when I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding to death and don't know how to work anything in here..."

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:07 pm
"And your teammate attacked me yesterday." He said putting his hands in his pockets as the flames faded. "Plus..you toke my prey away from me." He said coldly as he began to pace. "Maybe you'll be stronger then the hot head. or at least last longer and your magic smells delicious too." He said licking his lips."well shall we? "He said as he removed his hands from his pockets. His tail flicked as he looked at Snow. "Shall we?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:20 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"The way I heard it, you attacked first yesterday," Snow said coolly. Without moving, she picked up a chunk of rubble from the ground and held it above his head for only a few seconds before dropping it.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

((Is he on the ground? Because I'm pretty sure you said at some point that when he transforms one part of his body, he loses the other part that's been transformed.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:26 pm
Kry

Kry walking away from the fight hears the explosions behind him and looks at a couple signs he comes across "Hmmmm... So I am on this side of the city... ********! Wait, they may not know me here. I mean I am a new villain, my face couldn't have spread to a lot of police divisions and I doubt the league will bring my name up as a real threat right?" He asks no one as he gets closer to the city. "Maybe I will be able to walk into a... Awww, my cloths. I am gonna have to go to a mall nearby first." He says looking at one of the tall buildings a bit farther up the highway he is walking onto.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:39 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

"Well that's a shame." Clyde said in reply. "You could be pretty useful. There's always room for another tech head. Speaking of which, I need your help later. Not sure how long you've been here, but you may know that the League's system was hacked by and old enemy of mine. Worse yet, he hacked my suit. I need your help on running a scan." Clyde was silent for a moment before giving a nervous laugh. "Sorry. I know you aren't exactly inclined to do what you're asked by the League or feel particularly loyal in any case." The Leaguer stretched his arms behind his back and patted the honorary League member on her shoulder. "Let me know what you think, later." Clyde then walked off toward Fade.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:16 am
Skye was a bit surprised that he wanted/needed her help. Then again, with their situation they didn't really have any other choice. So far he was the first to ask for her help. She smiled softly as she watched Blink walk away. She was up for the challenge and had a score to settle with Gamer.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:43 pm
(Waiting on Fade to possibly notice that she's been spotted. ninja )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:12 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

The small mute watches Clyde approach, her unease obvious. 'Can I help you?', she signs.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Clyde looked down at the little girl. He gave an apologetic smile as he held out his hand for her to touch. "The only other language I speak is Japanese. Sorry, no ASL." Clyde knew of Aster's telepath abilities and figured that having her use it would be faster. "Go on. Don't be shy." The Leaguer chimed as he wiggled his fingers.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:38 am
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster cautiously holds the mans hand. 'Can I help you..?', she repeats timidly.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Clyde shivered as the shy voice echoed throughout his mind. It always felt weird when a telepath entered his mind and spoke. Clyde quickly adapted to the feeling and responded to Aster. "Not really sure." He said in his head, hoping the girl would hear. "I came over here because I noticed you seemed all alone, not to mention nervous. Anything wrong?" Clyde asked with a concerned looked.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:30 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,

'Nothing's wrong...', she responds. There wasn't really anything wrong except that she didn't exactly want to be there, but she doubted the man wanted to hear that.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Clyde made mental hum as he sensed the hesitation in Aster's voice. He knew that she was not telling him something, but Clyde chose to hold back as well. "Well, if you say so, but just know that you can speak your mind. I doubt anyone here is going to judge you." Clyde gave a warm smile. "Are you sure nothing is wrong?" He asked once more through the telepathic link.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:43 pm
Karin snapped back to reality when Dreamer spoke up. "Oh crap, that's right!" She said and rushed to help, activating all the equipment to heal Dreamer. "Sorry about that, that sudden teleportation had me all mixed up." Karin said apologetically.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:03 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,

'I said nothing's wrong..!', Aster snaps, pulling away from Clyde. She retreats to the other side of the room, sitting against the wall and hugging her knees while staring at the bit of floor in front of her.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer blinks as the equipment gets to work on her abused body. "It's alright, I'm still scrambled from the first teleportation...", she mumbles as she slips back into unconsciousness.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games