Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:24 pm
Priscilla turned and looked at Liam, frowning slightly. She then turned back towards the door and walked out to go head out to the city.

John said nothing and left to go do his morning routine.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:36 am
Liam watched the two wave before stumbling after Hector, knowing it would be best to stick with her. He caught up with Hector, staying close behind her.

Eviz headed out, his mother decided to wait back home. He had to take care of a few errands.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:32 pm
((Sorry. In dangerous weather. There are tornadoes forming where I live.))

Priscilla noticed Liam was following her and thought nothing of it. She headed out of the palace and down to the square, waving at all those who called out to her. For the most part, they left her alone, which was surprising because she was such a celebrity. She looked around the new renovations as contraptions filled the city, making life easier for all the people. She walked passed the bar, where the local drunkard lifted his bottle to Hector, who tipped her hat back at him. She then walked to the central fountain carved out of natural rock, where many children were running around, lovers talked, and people moved along with their usual lives. Compared to the capital of Norra, it was a very lively city.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 pm
Liam tried to follow Hector as close as he could, trying to not be distracted by every fascinating thing that showed up. He turned to the people that waved at Hector, a smile shining on their faces. Of course when they saw Liam behind her they would look away or give him a dirty scowl. He frowned and kept walking, trying to stay hidden.

Eviz made it to the town square, the natural rock fountain shining as beautifully as ever. He mostly came here to settle his nerves, but he also liked to watch the people. His eyes moved from everybody walking around, from a drunkard, to an edgy woman trying to avoid everybody. Suddenly he spotted someone of interest, he decided to move closer.

[~oh man tornadoes?!? I only have heavy snow here...]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:20 pm
Hector took a few deep breaths, looking up at the fountain. 'I love this place' she thought, before turning to see if Liam was still there. After all, it would be bad if she lost the person she kidnapped. Still, she didn't think the prince had the guts to actually try to escape on his own like she always did.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:30 pm
Liam accidentally ran into Hector, because his attention was stuck on a street performer. His forehead knocked hers and he jumped back "ow...sorry" he said quietly as he rubbed his now aching head.

Eviz watched them from a safe distance, his hunch was right, it was Hector, but who was she with...

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:37 pm
"Ouch..." She mumbled, rubbing her head. "Seriously, Liam, watch where you're going." She told him. She shook off the pain before turning and looking at all the people around the fountain.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:42 pm
Liam took a seat at the edge of the fountain, holding his head in his palm "yeah yeah..." He said with a chuckle. The area was beautiful, of course it was dwarfed by the natural beauty of the maintains but still..

Eviz tried to get a better look at the two, he still couldn't identify the man she was with, but he was a klutz. Eviz sighed, perhaps it would be better if he just went up to them...

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:51 pm
Priscilla slowly turned and looked at him then slowly turned and looked back at the fountain. "Don't go getting lost." She told him. "I don't want to have to go searching for you if you do."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:56 pm
Liam rolled his eyes when she told him this "seriously? I'm not 4 Hector..." He said, crossing his arms and pouting his face "so don't tell me what to do" he went on with a childlike demeanor.

Eviz rubbed his head and finally decided. He walked closer to the fountain, trying to run into Hector by 'accident'

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:05 am
"You just ran into me so I felt it was necessary to..." She started at Liam when she suddenly saw Eviz appear next to her, and she stopped, surprised to see him there. "Eviz?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:18 am
Eviz turned to Hector, his eyes going wide "lord Thunderbird" he said turning and bowing honorably "I hadn't noticed you..." He said convincingly "I wasn't aware of your return to Ander" he said with a friendly smile.

Liam laughed lightly, but became serious when he saw the strange man. Eviz was his name huh? Something about the man made Liam uneasy...

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:22 am
"I just got back last night from Mithra." She told him. "Is it that strange that I'm not actually home? Then again, I suppose lately, I have been called everywhere." She replied. "By the way, this is Liam. I stole him. I heard he was also raised in Mithra. Have you met him before?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:45 am
Eviz turned to Liam, he did recognize the man but he couldn't remember much "uh no...I don't believe I have..." He said, watching as the man seemed to drift off into another world "anyway...how did the mission go?" He asked trying to change the subject.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:53 am
Priscilla frowned for a moment when she thought about the battle before letting out a sigh and looking strait at him. "Well, Mithra is now under our jurisdiction. Norra didn't want to part with it though. They slaughtered lots of innocent people." She said, her eyes narrowing as if she could never forgive them. She let out a small sigh before looking up at Eviz. "But... we managed to push them back and save as many people as we could. Anyway, I'd rather not discuss such grave matters." She sighed.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games