Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:46 pm
The vendor starts having a panic attack as Ty sniffs him "...not the right one..." Tiger sniffs around then for the first time notices people staring at her "...boo" watches some of them run away but others stay. Tiger shakes herself, "Has anyone seen a wingman?" a little girl points up. "Thank you, here" Tiger breaks off a claw with a missing tip and gives it to her. "Show it off as much as you like, but dont let anyone take it from you, 'kay?" watches the girl nod, grabs a nice looking dagger then jumps into the air after the unclean smell.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:51 pm
havens-red-angel
"so be it." Zack said coldly to lufu. He created a dagger out of darkness in his right hand. Zack didnt have that kind of power. He could never do such things on his own. The power of the pendant allowed him to do such things, that he couldnt do in the past. Zack was enjoying yet still trying to resist the power.

He dashed forward at Lufu, cutting the air sending a lightening energy from above. Swiftly he stepped to the side of Lufu, around to his back and centered Lufu in just the spot the lightening would strike. He used his elbow for force and all the while he felt as though time had stopped, and he was the only one moving. Something so powerfull intrigued the fallen angel and would grow inside him, if the pendant stayed on longer.

The pendant didn't care about whom it was controlling, but more of having full control for its own goods.

The dagger slammed into... nothing. Lufu was facing Zack again, yet he had not actually seemed to turn around. He glanced down at the dagger tip quivvering inches away from his chest, then looked back up at Zack and sighed in dissapointment. "You really are having a hard time arn't you, resisting that thing," he said, sounding both amused and worried. The air began to feel subtly dryer, and Lufu seemed to grow slightly. "One might almost think you wern't trying," he continued in the same tone. "Does the darkness really hold so much allure?" The earth beneath their feet rippled suddenly, Lufu keeping his balance easily, as his feet were no longer directly on the ground.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:51 am
Tiger hears a disturbance in the air tremors and notices where the smell is leading to. "Zack..." Ty speeds up her flight and arrives to see them fighting. "...can't interupt... can't do anything" Tiger settles down to watch and make sure it doesnt get to far out of hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:18 pm
As Kiom'e studied the book Zephyr saw her quivering in fear and anger. Knowing how hard it is for someone to be seeking them Zephyr closed his eyes as red flashes appeared. He saw his father running away with his little brother and his mother. In his flashback he was a druman. He saw his father running towards him from the forest ,screaming at the top of his lungs, flinging a sword around slicing through the air. He then saw a sight he has never seen before. He was this time in his cat like form holding a flaming sword with a strange symbol that is indescribable. He also had a red sheild with the same symbol on it. When he woke up he saw Kiom'e lokking at him.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:01 am
Kiom'e noticed there was something different going on with Zephyr and her panther ears twitched, she looked up at him and turned her head to the side watching him, hopeing he doesn't do anything stupid to himself, when he finally opened his eyes Kiom'e stood up and went over to him, "Are you alright?" she asked, "Here sit down, I'll get you a cold glass of water," she turned around and went to the kitchen part of her one room house and got a small glass, and filled it up with water putting in two ice cubes, she went back over to him and gave him the glass and sat at the edge of the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:50 pm
Zephyr rubbed his neck and strained to get comfotable. "Ugghhh....Yeah just fine. I just had a weird dream or something. First i saw a vision of the past hen i was enchanted then i saw the future. Me fighting a sorcerer with a strange sheild and a fire engulfed sword." Zephyr looked around the house and then looked back at Kiom'e for his reply. "I can't believe that a 15 year old could have such an adventurous and sorrowful life."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:58 pm
Zack was surprised. He looked down and felt the ground beneath him shift. "what are you doing!" He asked furiously, knowing he was starting to lose the battle. Zack wasnt trying to resist the power of the pendant at all. "you fool, stop this at once!" He asked now a bit frightened.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:19 pm
Lufu shook his head calmly in reply.
"Not until you release my friend." The ripples became more extreme, the ground rising up several inches now as it continued its undulations. The air was much dryer now, and a small breeze began blowing.
"Let him go." Lufu repeated.  

Sceadu Phoenix

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:29 pm
Zephyr felt his skin tingling. "What the heck is happening to me today? AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Zephyrs eyes were once again forced shut. He woke again as a dragon griffin. "What the heck am i supposed to be." (The dragon griffin is the same one on my signiture.) He changed back on his own will with the sword and sheild and armor he saw in his vision. " So what the hack am i supposed to be called now. " He had the same ears as the griffin still and the wings. "I will have to now get accustomed to flying again."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:53 am
Sceadu Phoenix
Lufu shook his head calmly in reply.
"Not until you release my friend." The ripples became more extreme, the ground rising up several inches now as it continued its undulations. The air was much dryer now, and a small breeze began blowing.
"Let him go." Lufu repeated.

Zack grinned a little and stepped back a little, trying to catch his balance. "for now" he whispered under his breath. Zack colapsed on the ground and didnt move an inch. His on wing covered his one side.

The pendant stopped glowing and Zacks aura of darkness disapated.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:16 pm
The ground slowly ceased its motion and Lufu sank back to the ground once more, looking down at Zack with an unreadable expression. He considered simply taking the pendant off of him for a moment, but then decided against it. He hunched down next to Zack and gazed at him in silence for a moment, then smiled sadly.
"What curious turns the path takes through this strange wood," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:22 pm
Tiger shakes her head while quietly talking to herself"...Zack... are you okay?..". Tiger jumps up and flies away. "strange... unusual... what to do."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:20 pm
Zack woke with an imense headach. He sat up holding his forhead and then he slid his hand to the side of his face and coughed a little. The air seemed a lot less tense then before and he felt just a bit light headed.

Zack turned to face Lufu and then away. He felt like he did something terrible but really couldnt tell what it was. He had no memory of what happened after the pendant took control. "I need a drink..." he mumbelled and got to his feet. Pushing the door aside he stepped inside holding the wall. He didnt know where his buttler went off to so Zack headed for the kitchen.

At his arrive the kitchen staff was there getting ready for the ball to come. He grabbed a glass of water and forced himself out of the kitchen. The scent of food made him sick.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:53 pm
Lufu followed Zack silently, waiting for him to re-emerge outside the kitchen. When he came back out, water in hand, Lufu spoke.
"Hey Zack, how're you feeling?"  

Sceadu Phoenix

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:29 pm
((hey everybody, sorry I haven't kept to my promises and tried to roleplay with you all. This schoolwork is really taking alot of my time, but Ill try to come in to see whats going on, at least twice a week. oh yeah, wheres Strike?anybody know?))

Hibikiwatched the battle between Lufu and Zack about 100 yards away. He sat down, with an interested look on his face. He was curious to know more about Lufu's power.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games