Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:36 pm
Mia stopped marching and started walking normally as soon as she reached the path outside the town. Mia pondered about various things as she walked.

"Oh! That reminds me! We stayed at the inn and used their accommodation's quite a bit. I hope we still have enough money for food and such. Also for housing if we need to sleep at an inn again...." Mia looked up as she thought and became a bit less conscious about the tablet. Mia took off the ribbon that she usually tied around her forehead to keep the hair out of her eyes. Instead she tied it on the hilt of her sword.

"Man, it's gotten a bit hotter out. I guess the summer heat is starting to come out." Mia concentrated and made a fan from leaves and sticks and started fanning herself. "Anybody want one?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:02 pm
"It was the...what do you call that thing that distroyed Ruby? The Neo something or an other." She smiled, laughing, but it was creepy.  

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:41 pm
Nakhti looked over at Mia.

"Don't worry about finances right now. Lets just say before i met you guys there was this nasty little gang that had a bouty for thier capture. It got me........ lets just say alot of gold..... and i got more from wipeing out minor creeps and such. I spend money rarely. I got 3 years of rewards from bounties. That Inn is the most money i've spent in...... well about a year and a half....."

Not to mention my gold is buried under a bunch of stuff in my bag so its a pain in the a** to haul out. Then Nakhti grinned even though he was in all black.

"As for cooling off..... I'm cool no need to worry."

Nakhti focused as he walked a fog of cold rolling off of him as he tried to push how much farther his magic could reach. I figure do this constantly you make cold air for others and you try to expand how far your magic can reach when in a constant use situation. Nakhti kept decreasing the temprature in the air around himself untill it was nice and cool to his liking. Meanwhile Nakhti thought upon Ayu's words.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:54 pm
Mia kept fanning herself until she felt the cool air from Nakhti. Mia folded the fan up and put it in her bag. "Wow, that's way better than a fan." Mia stopped and walked to the side of the road. Mia took out her water bottle and sprinkled some over a few sprouts sticking out of the grass.

"I wonder what these will turn out to look like."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:03 pm
"Make them grow if you want to find out." She played with a fireball, spinning it on her finger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:28 pm
"I know but we'll be traveling a lot so I won't have time to....oooh!" Mia nodded her head when she understood what Ayu meant. "Okay, I get it. I guess I'll see if I can do this." Mia bent down and cupped her hands over the seed. Mia felt and heard a bump from underground and quickly pulled her hands away from the seed. A tree sprouted from it. It only came out as a young, thin tree. Although it was thin, the branches looked strong and sturdy already and whatever leaves were on it were a rich green.

"Wow! It's still at an early stage but it already looks grand." Mia put her hands gently on the tree and tried to make it grow more. Nothing happened though. "Hmm, I don't think I can make it grow to it's fullest. I guess I don't have enough power or maybe I'm just not allowed to do that...I dunno." Mia shrugged and stood up. Mia's stomach growled.

"Hmm, actually...anyone hungry for lunch?"  

zepherion

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:11 pm
Nakhti stopped walking but did not stop putting out the cold air. Turning back Nakhti scratched behind one cat like ear as his tail twitched side to side.

"Food dose sound good....... you guys can make food for yourselves though I got my trusty travel rations."

Nakhti patted his coat then pushed one hand in and grabed one pouch of dried meet he bought from the inn out of the sack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:25 am
"Okay." Mia sat down and took her backpack off. She opened it and took out a container of bread, cheese, some slices of meat and lettuce. She also took out the picnic blanket she always had with her.

Mia put the cheese and meat slices on the bread and start peeling the lettuce. "It's just sandwiches for lunch. Is that okay? I don't have the right ingredients to make something more filling."

After she peeled off some of the lettuce she put them in the sandwiches and placed them on the blanket. "Okay, they're ready!" Mia took a big bite out of her sandwich.  

zepherion

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:38 am
Nakhti hopped up onto a tree limb and leaned onto the trun as he unwrapped the pouch. Removing half of the meat he put it into his lap then rewrapped the pouch and put it into the sack on his belt. Nakhti popped a single strip of meat into his mouth and chewed thoughtfully as he watched the birds fly by.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:35 pm
Tiger stretches her neck, stiff from working with ice. "Good, food! Ice work gets me hungry anyways." She gratefully takes a sandwich and sits on the ground. She finishes it off quickly then turns into a dark fox and lies, rolled on her back just for the heck of it.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:26 pm
Nakhti finished the meat in a quick but steady pace when done he engauged in an old habit. Jumping up to the highest brach of the tree Nakhti began to visually scout out the terrain ahead. Tilting his head back Nakhti sniffed the air for strange scents. Detecting none he continued looking on from his branch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:46 pm
Tiger gets up, feeling a little dizzy because of the speed. She runs over to the tree Nakhti is in and leans with her front paws on it. "Hey! Anything interesting up there?" She calls up before realizing he only has seen her as a cat when they were small. "You mind if I come up? You know, chat a little?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:51 pm
Nakhti looked down at the animal quizicaly then sniffed the air. Tig.Nakhti's cat tail wrapped around the brach he was on as he leaned forward to look down at Tig. Then he grinned misceviously.

"If you can handle the climb come on up I could use the company."

Nakhti resumed then to look out into the distance over the path that they were going to walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:55 am
Mia finished off her sandwich and looked over to the tree that Nakhti and Ty were on. Mia stretched her arms high above her head then brought the back down. She leaned back on her elbows.

"I can't wait to get to Ruby Village. I wonder if either of the capitals have sent anyone to rebuild the village. After all, that village is right on the border and is pretty much the only safe route across. The mountains aren't exactly safe for tourists." Mia stood up. Mia made a wooden post rise from the ground.

"I guess I should practice while we're resting." Mia drew her sword and focused on the post. Mia went into a stance and held her sword off to the side. Mia cut the post in half and the top part flew away.  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:31 pm
Marcus had been walking wordlessly, his thoughts on other things, but not as distant as it would seem. At Mia's mention of training he stood and focused his new-found power.

Shortly, he had created a shadow-figure that looked almost exactly like the man who had destroyed Ruby Village, as close as shadows could get to real life. The figure charged him, shadowy blade drawn. It swung at Marcus, who stood calmly. "Takal," he said at almost the last second, and the shadow-man's blade seemed to bounce off the air infront of the mage. "Calok," he said, reacting in an instant, raising his hand. The figure recoiled as if hit in the chest with a mace. "Ixen," he said finally, his hand darting to his pouches before raising again. A bolt of fire sprung from his hand, hitting the figure just as it recovered and igniting it. Marcus turned away and dismissed the shadow-man. "That should do," he said, a kind of sadistic pleasure in his voice.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games