Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:54 am
Ignore this post!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:36 pm
After Malos was finished, received an applause, and she was done drooling over him, well not really, she yawned and jabbed at GL with her elbow. "Hurry up and dance with your mom while you have the chance and I'll dance with Rosemary. I'm ready to go home and go to bed...in my bed hopefully this time..."

"Silly Jacob, you've been in our rooms and know we don't have a pole!"

Their conversation came to an end as BlackMN approached them and told them she was about ready to go home, but wanted to dance with Rosemary before they did. Hopefully GL got the guts to actually ask his mom to dance. They danced, then she had a daddy daughter dance and then one with her mommy. She was bawling by the end of it and was passed sleeping drugs to help her fall asleep now and to persuade her to go to bed easier. She ended up in her normal room in Casa de Lazeranos.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:05 pm
Malos bowed to all the applause, grinning as he brushed back his hair. That had been fun, showing off.... but the more he thought about it, dancing privately for Willow had been more enjoyable. There was something much more personable about and less... showy and ego like about it that was so different from his usual dancing at clubs and such. Accepting his shirt back from Githar, he carefully slipped it back on and took a quick glance down his pocket, glad to see Willow was still sleeping there.

He gave a quiet little laugh with a bemused expression on his face. He was entering new territory that even the more shy Galantros had started exploring before he had. It started out as purely a physical attraction to the fairy, though more than just her small lithe body had caught his eye.... but now he could swear it was growing into a crush of some sort. He idly wondered where this was going, and decided to just go along with it.

- - - - -

Galantros danced with his mother, and although she was using her aura to bring him a since of motherly comfort and love, he sensed something was off. Like there was a twinge of sadness.

Galantros: "Mom...is there something wrong?"

Eliza: "Oh.. oh no, sweetie, there's nothing wrong. I've just been thinking about something. I'll tell you later, I promise."

Later, Galantros watched as Black danced with her parents, surprised that she wanted them to show up. While one danced with his girlfriend, the other took him aside and spoke with him. He was anxious as to what they thought about them apparently, still concerned about the large age difference, but was let known that they approved, glad that he was someone that wouldn't intentionally hurt or take advantage of her.

When the spirits of Black's parents said their goodbyes for the night, and she finished receiving her comforts from everyone else, Galantros embraced her, and gave her gentle kisses, stroking back her hair, and wiping her face of tears. He lifted her up since she was growing so tired, and left to take her to her usual room.

On his way there, he overheard a bit of conversation from his parents who where in a seperate room away from everyone else.

Alzamus: "We're going to miss you so much, love, but if it's what you really think you should do...."

This made GL froze, and he paused, sliding up against the wall to hear better without being seen.

Eliza: "You'll both always have the strongest of my love, my dear sweet Alzamus. But when I leave tomorrow night... Yes, I believe it would be for the best. I know you two waited so many centuries to see me again, and to do this must seem somehow cruel but.."

Alzamus sighed, and could be heard kissing his wife.

Eliza: "You need to move on with your lives. To remember me in some ways, but to forget in others. It may be the norm perhaps for most of Limbo to do this, to see their loved ones so often every year, but I think it will always bring you two pain that you could never adjust to. It's just the way you two are. You wouldn't be living for yourselves, you'd be living for my next visit unlike others."

Alzamus: "I hate to admit it, but you're right. All those years, even despite you telling me to, and I... I even tried a few times, I could never care about anyone like I have you. You are truly my soul mate. Being able to see you again, and having the chance to properly say goodbye will heal a lot of old aches though. So, are you going to tell Galantros tonight?"

Eliza: "No... he's already gone to take Black to bed. They'll probably spend the night innocently cuddling and sleeping together, which is so sweet. I'll tell him first thing in the morning, have a long talk about it with him about it. I'm concerned about how he'll take it."

Alzamus: "So am I, but it has to be done."

Eliza: "He's just so sensitive... I'm so glad he grew up to be such a sweetheart.

By this point, Galantros was shaking a bit, his eyes watering. He wanted to run, but kept in mind he was carrying Black, who had also heard everything that was said, though she was falling asleep. He eventually got Black to her room, and laid her down gently amongst the pillows, giving her a kiss as he sat on her bed. His mind was rushing with things. He heaved a heavy sigh... he was trying not to be bothered by the bit of news he just overheard. He tried to instead focus on comforting Black about her parents, stroking her hair, and trying to soothe her to sleep with a slightly trembling hand.

GL: I shouldn't be bothered by this! Damn it, I was lucky just to be able to see her again and to be able to say goodbye... So many people in other worlds don't get that privilage... Stop this, Galantros. Don't be upset!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:59 pm
Rosemary had wondered too why her parents were there, but she didn't say anything because what could she say or do? If she hugged the girl, it might be like a smack to the real parents.

---------

BlackMN was silent for the most part and observed Galantros. She felt very sorry for him. She knew he had been wanting to be able to see his mom at the festivals for a long time, but now she wasn't going to come anymore. The fox demon was sobbing for other reasons now than just seeing her parents.

She tried to comfort GL by stroking his head slightly while he walked to the room, but when he got to the room he sort of sat her down and moved almost out of reach. She stared and blinked at him. She didn't know what to do. If she said anything, he might start crying. She sat up and hugged him. "GL, I'm sorry."

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:37 pm
Galantros hadn't wanted to think about it, in fact he was trying to put it out of his mind, with little success. Black sitting up and hugging him didn't help him forget at all

GL: "I...I mean... it's..."

The reaper gave a shakey breath, picked up and held Black to him, and laid on the bed. He took some comfort in being hugged and held by the kitsune, and by holding her back.

GL: "I... I guess she has a point. I know it's not quite right, but I can't help... help but feel a little cheated still."

Tears ran down his face as he tried to compose himself, and spent the rest of the night with Black. Eventually he managed to calm down.

- - - - -

With the party pretty much ending, Malos sat somewhat alone at the bar with an energy drink. His father and Minazi had gone out somewhere for the night, since he hadn't qujite wanted to leave yet... Willow was still sleeping in his shirt, and he didn't want to leave yet until she woke up. Actually, it wasn't too late at night, and he was wondering if he could show her around Limbo a bit since she was apparently getting plenty of rest...

After a while, he decided he'd try to wake her up.

Malos: "Willow.... Willow, wake up please. The party's over... and I want to ask you something..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:58 pm
"I know, I know..."

---------

Slurp. "Wow, the party suddenly died... sooo... what do you want to do for the rest of the night?"

-------------

Willow blinked at Malos. "Yes?"  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:21 pm
Malos: "Well, the night's still fairly young, you had a nice rest, there's plenty of energy drinks and sweet drinks and foodstuffs to packup... I was wondering if you'd like to go on a night on the town with me, explore a few Dalos city hotspots with me. I've heard there's even a place in the underground level where there's several community areas of small sized species like yourself. That could be interesting to check out, since I've never seen them myself..."

Jacob overheard what Malos was saying, and grinned a bit.

Jacob: "That doesn't sound like a bad idea. We could go city-exploring for a while. There should still be quite a bit to do with the festival still on..."

- - - - -

Galantros calmed enough, and he spent his time stroking Black's back, kissing her, brushing back her hair, and just generally cuddling with her until she fell asleep. He whispered thanks to her, meaning for trying to help him feel better... which she had. Yawning just a little bit himself, he folded his wings around her protectively.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:24 am
"Okay, but mystery small people make me nervous and next time we visit pretty gardens." Willow sort of peeked with only half her face showing in a sort of nervous gesture.

"Explore out in public? You know we like to hide in shadows." Veni held a pretend cape to his face.

"We fly? Carry Jacob and fly around looking for events?"

Sephiroth looked around and wondered why everyone left without really saying a word. They didn't even open the party ball in the room... Where was Harold and his mother anyways?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:42 pm
Malos: "Heh, well I'll be there with you... and we don't have to go anywhere too crowded if you don't want to."

He couldn't help but gently stroke her hair with his pinky at her nervous gesture. Getting up after stocking up on enough sweet stuff for Willow, he waved goodbye to the people around the bar, the vampires, Jacob, and the few remaining people left at the dwindling party. Once outside the Lazeranos mansion, Malos waved down a small private transport which started taking them out a ways, and then down into the underground middle section of the floating landmass of Dalos city.

There was a mysterious and strange beauty to the middle-section of Dalos, with large crystals in the "ceiling", walls, and even amongst some of the floor glowing different colors and providing more than enough light to see in what would otherwise be a completely pitch black cave. The place was as much as a bustling city as Dalos' surface. Getting out of the car, They both noticed there was a mixture of small minaturized buildings raised up to average humanoid eye level inbetween "regular" buildings. Eventually, they came to an fairy decent sized area that was almost nothing but these buildings... like a regular center with plantlife and everything, except smaller.

- - - - -

Doing a bit of searching around Abigail and Sephiroth found Harold and Fal'Jenul in the entertainment room. Both were chuckling and playing billards, with apparently Fal'Jenul in the lead.

Harold: "So the black "8" ball... I can't, uh, 'sink' that one until I get the others first, right?"

Fal'Jenul: "Yes, that's right. And I just need to make one more shot before I can go for... Oh, Sephiroth, Abigail, hello! Alzamus said we could make use of this room if we wanted to."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 pm
Rosemary approached Muerte, "Are you growing tired?"

-----------

"Ah well, I was thinking about leaving. It seems the party is breaking up and I wouldn't mind to go back and rest. Though I haven't seen our hosts for a while either to properly say farewell for the night."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:30 pm
Muerte seemed to yawn, before taking a slow, large bite out of some ribs he had on a platter. He had gone through at least several plates

Muerte: "I believe I am getting somewhat tired, yes..."

- - - - -

Abigail: "That doeesn't sound like a bad idea, Sephiroth... I'm getting a little tired myself..."

The land nymph gave a small yawn, and leaned into Sephiroth, resting her head on his shoulder.

Fal'Jenul: "Well, you could get rooms and rest here for the night. Alzamus and Eliza had to go and have a private talk for a while, they said they should be back momentarily."

It was at that point that the couple came into the room.

Alzamus: "Yes, you're more than welcomed to stay the night here if you wish, and make yourselves comfortable..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:36 pm
Rosemary put her hand on Muerte's back, "Once again, I think you need a lecture on gluttony, but that can wait until tomorrow night." She had hoped that the drinking too much the previous night would have taught him a lesson, but it didn't because he barely remembered it and he hadn't suffered from a hangover like she had actually hoped he would.

Veni leaned into Jacob as Rosemary took Muerte home to bed. "I wonder... I wonder if Limbo has superior sunscreen for vampires. There's a bunch of items that beat what we got, why not that? We should search for a sort of vampire specialty store. It would probably be open late too."

"Oh and another one of these." He held up the charm, tired it, and turned into a buffer more manly man. He pinched where he should have had boobs to make sure he didn't gain just small ones, but realized his chest was more firm. "I think it's confused."

He tried it again, this time the charm got it right. He barely changed at all except for a few obvious places that needed to become more feminine (slightly wider hips, longer lashes, breasts, etc.). He wasn't a bustious beauty like Jacob or Rosemary, they weren't terribly small but not large either (probably a C cup). Veni pinched his own boobs as he checks to make sure it was right this time.

----------

Sephiroth looked a little uncomfortable with the nymph on him in front of the 'parents' especially after the incident he had with his mom earlier. "It is easy enough to get home, I wanted to tell you that I planned to leave before I left." He shook his head slightly. "Hmph I never showed respect to my elder (meaning dad) before, why am I beginning to now?"

Sephiroth thought about the offer and then shook his head. "No, thanks. I would rather avoid all the loose heavenly hosts freely roaming around Limbo while I sleep."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:00 pm
Jacob rubbed Veni's shoulders as the vampire leaned into him and talked... then blinked as they suddenly became rather muscular and then back to normal. However, he let out a laugh at the vampire as he pinched his own now female breasts to be sure they real, accidentally making himself jump at sesnation he caused himself.

Jacob: "Sure, checking out some of those stores could be interesting. I'm not sure what they would sell in a vampire speciality store other than anti-harmful things."

- - - - -

Fal'Jenul smiled, guessing at what was making him uneasy, and knowing the answer to his question.

Fal'Jenul: "Perhaps, because now you have an elder that will show respect to you as well?"

Eliza: "Alright, well then have a good night's rest then."

Abigail waved g'night to her hosts while still comfortably hanging off of Sephiroth... she also whispered something to his ear.

Abigail: "Can you take me back to THoR? I want to see what it's like to sleep in a bed in this form."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 pm
"Hmph, it didn't help that I didn't like him either."

Sephiroth waved and said that they'd be back tomorrow to say farewell and to help clean up. He nodded slightly to Abigail when she gave her request. He put his hand around Abigail and 'opened' his portal to leave. Bigger fancier wings meant a fancier teleport. They both sank into the darkness and it also came up to consume them, but it didn't look sinister. It almost looked like it had stars in it. It then flared around them and up through the ceiling they went and vanished.

When they got back, it looked like something slammed into the ground, but the two didn't feel the impact nor did the area show such damage. "Well that was an interesting party. Did Harold speak to you too while I was gone?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:18 pm
Abigail: "Well, yes, actually. Just about some uninteresting things. Do I take the same room as before?"

- - - - -

Malos: "Anywhere in particular you want to check out first, Willow?"

The young-ish reaper scanned some of the small buildings... Clothing stores, dance clubs, drink bars, magic shops, electronics and appliances... There was a lot open despite the late hour, probably due to the festival still going on. A flock of spirits flew by, followed by several pixies and fairies, some partially clothed or barely clothed. This brought to mind something for Malos

Malos: "Not that it's a bad thing for you to be naked, Willow, but maybe we should get you something to wear... er, at least a bottom piece. Limbo does has laws about complete nudity, but as long as you cover the most important part... your uhm... *ahem*, you're okay in public areas. Though I think there are areas around here that allow complete nudity as well, though I've never been to any of them...

"Maybe we can also get me a disguise rune or a shrink charm while we're at it so you don't have to wear out your magic making me small. They also probably have a growth charm if you to become big without tiring yourself out."  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games