Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

inumaasahide

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:30 pm
I'm a little older than most of you and have children a husband and a good job. I'm a karate instructor at the moment but I have been a professor and a couple of other things. I don't remember who invited me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:02 pm
I usually go by Bridgit on the internet. I'm 17, almost 18, and I'm a big fan of anime and manga. Specifically, my current favorites are Fullmetal Alchemist and Yuugiou GX, and I roleplay characters from both of them. I'm also mildly obsessed with winged rabbits, and am trying to work my way through reading Les Misérables by Victor Hugo. I'll be attending my first year of college in the fall, too.

Oh, and Living Ink invited me. Probably at random.  

BridgitKiido

I D E J A I V U I

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:36 am

Hello I'm je amour

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:57 am
Hi! I go by Ciz or Invader Ciz! I'm a huge Invader Zim fan, (you can tell if you look at my profile....I made the background myself) I like anime and manga, I can be boring or hyper, and I like cheese. Some of my favorite anime/manga is Fullmetal Alchemist, Tokyo Mew Mew, Peach Girl, and Kitchen Princess. I like reading, and playing on the computer.

Living Ink invited me. It sounded interesting...so I joined!!  

Invader Ciz

Ruthless Raider

NoRtONS AnTiViRuS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:04 pm
Hi, i'm probably a little older than most of you people here but some of u are around my age I am 21 years old i am from NC, I do have a 8 month old child and i am currently getting a divorce right now...My name is Jay.. I love getting on GaiaOnline and spending time on here to occupy my mind and get things off of it.... I am a drama free person feel free to add me and chat with me sometime i am always up for hanging out at the Rally you have or anything...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:37 pm
I'm Myles.
Add my to your friends list.  

The UninteIligible

Persephone90

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:10 pm
Hi! I'm Hana. Whats up? I'm 18 years old. If you want to know about me or just chat pm me whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:56 pm
Hello. I'm Ming. This would be my "main" exterior persona that I project to the internet. I'm 19. I write fanfiction, I make unbalanced trades, I play cards and slots, I roleplay many genres, I roam around in towns, and I like to write in my journal when it comes to ideas.

If you read my journal and you come across an idea or a plot bunny you like, pm me before taking my idea and we will all be a lot happier. Thank you.

I was invited by Living Ink for some odd random reason; I'm not really too sure. Meh.  

~Ming Yun~

LaReSaKa

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:33 am
Hello! It's nice to meet everyone! I was invited by Living Ink if I'm not mistaken smile

I like reading books. Yeah! I'm a book worm and I'm proud! LOL

I love making new friends...so yeah...befriend me guys!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:17 am
Hello hello.

I'm usually pretty fun and random. I play WoW alot if anyone is intested ^^;  

Kerrigan Oleron

Lunarosehale

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 am
Hello. Namess Ryoekeo!!!
but call me Ryo for short.
im not sure which moderater invited me but thanx for the invite.
im very crazy and ranydom =)))
sooo yeaaa pirate rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:54 am
Hallo everyone.
I joined up today and I'm really excited in meeting you all! :3  

Fatality Ninja

Aster_Harlow

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:27 pm
I have lots of names. I don't usually go by my birthname, so Everyone calls me Anika or Cookie.
I'm turning 15 on August 19 and i've been in martial arts since i was 6 years old.
I love role playing and reading.
I suck at drawing but heck, i do it anyways.
Most people that know me say i'm wise and intelligent for my age (which gives me the nickname Fortune Cookie or cookie.)

Thanks for the invite.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:57 pm
wow! im a member since a while.. but i just realized that i have to check-in!!!
anyways, my name is daniel, people call me dani,
im 15... my b-day is march 2nd,
i am part of the veery few people that live in colombia (yeah colombia O_O) and that know the existence of gaia ^^
and in the time i've been here, i've loved this guild ^^
Hope to meet nice people soon  

XxX-Kagami-XxX

-Kumori_of_Otogakure-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:45 pm
Hi I'm Andrea sometimes shortened to Drea. I love snakes and Naruto as well as other mangas and animes. I joined here because it seems to be a place for anyone. (Literally.) Anyways the sub forums look really cool and I like the main one as well.  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games