Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Kevin continued to sit there, shifting in place slightly as he looked down, not sure what to say.

Nerdio rubbed the bridge of his nose.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:03 pm

"Okay... so no, are we going to talk about birth control? I'm on the pill." Ringo put her hands in her hips and looked around again.
Diana groaned, "No Ringo... I wanted to talk about--"
Ringo smiled as she loudly interrupted her mother, "Positions? I've always wanted to try some fancy bedroom moves!"
Diana clenched her fists, "Would you--"
"Foreplay?"
"UUUGH! JUST GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!"

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Kevin winced back a bit, nervous.

Nerdio groaned quietly.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Ringo shot up, doing a little victory pose as she did so, "See ya later!" she said as she went to her room, she wasn't as happy as she let on, however, knowing she had to make a very hard phone call once she was alone.
"Whatever..." Diana focused on Kevin, "You need to understand... Kevin, sex isn't just a game you can play with others willy-nilly. It takes commitment, maturity and mutual understanding from both partners." she started once she finally regained her composer..

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Kevin nodded, thinking it wise not to interrupt Diana as she spoke.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Diana sat next to Kevin, "And... It is SO dangerous to have sex with people you don't know! You could get god knows what kinda weird STD!" Diana put her hand on Kevin's shoulder, "You just have to be so careful about the people you trust your body to.... Because things can happen. Things I don't think you're ready for..."

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Kevin was unable to help but think back to what Anya had said earlier, tensing slightly.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Diana sighed when she felt Kevin tense up, "I'm not trying to scare you away from having sex, though I'd really rather you didn't do it. I'm trying to keep you from making mistakes that can't be undone. And another thing, somethings just don't mix with sex, like drugs and alcohol. Please refrain from mixing them again in the future." Diana explained, she patted Kevin on the shoulder before looking to his father, "Anything you want to add?"

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Nerdio nodded, "When sex does come up, with the right person of course, do it safely."

Kevin nodded, "Okay..."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Diana was about to get up, "Oh, right, one more thing!" she stated sitting back down, she faced Kevin and put her hands on his shoulders once more, "Do not. Have sex. In my house." she wore a serious expression as she said this, "Even Ringo understands this rule, though I know she breaks it time to time. But if she can follow this rule for the most part, you should be able to always do so. Got it?"

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:43 pm

"Got it." Kevin said with a nod.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Jorja slammed the door open as she dashed inside the house, "Where is she?!" she screamed. Anya scampered in behind her, "Rebel girl? Is she being alright???" Anya asked.

Diana looked to the newest additions to the conversation, "Ringo? In.. her room?" she had no idea what was going on.

Upstairs in her room, Ringo had her face buried into her pillow as she sobbed uncontrollably.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Kevin sat up when Jorja and Anya ran in, then faintly heard what was... crying?

Nerdio was confused as well, "Is something wrong?"

Emily was chillin' at the library. Like a boss.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Jorja began to head up to Ringo's room as quickly as she could. She stopped quickly though, "You!" she directed at Anya, "Need to talk to your 'boyfriend'!" she said as she continued to rush to her friend in need.
Anya crossed her arms over her chest, "Okay, okay... Anya be knowing. "Kevin shall we being alone for a minute?"

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:04 pm

"Uhh, sure." Kevin said, standing.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games