Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:37 am

iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

Shirotora drops to his knees. "she is at....what is left of....our home..."

Akey:Well can you take me to her?!?!?

Shirotora shakes his head no. "no matter how.....hard.....i want too.....i just...i just..."

*hugs* i understand

Shirotora hugs her back. "im...sorry"

Akey:No, no dont be sorry i understand the pain i do.

Shirotora stands up. "lets..." he wipes his tears away. "lets get you to mitsuki...so we can protect her" he says with a smile.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:37 am

ryuu: *screams in pain again* d-damn you! *falls to the ground, no longer standing* where is mitsuki?!
sora: way to go koi!
~meanwhile...~
mitsuki: *senses all her friends' pain and anguish* i-i cant take it anymore! *teleports back to school*

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:39 am

red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

Shirotora shakes his head no. "no matter how.....hard.....i want too.....i just...i just..."

*hugs* i understand

Shirotora stands up. "lets..." he wipes his tears away. "lets get you to mitsuki...so we can protect her" he says with a smile.

*smiles* ok hold my hand *holds out hand*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:40 am

Misuzu0614
ryuu: *screams in pain again* d-damn you! *falls to the ground, no longer standing* where is mitsuki?!
sora: way to go koi!
~meanwhile...~
mitsuki: *senses all her friends' pain and anguish* i-i cant take it anymore! *teleports back to school*

Koi:just to make sure *bite the last to legs and tears them off*

iiAngel of Death Temari

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:41 am

Leon kicks away from Vincent. "You b*****d." Leon jumps at Vincent and slashes him twice then Vincent catches Leon's leg and pulls him back and stabs him into the ground." Leon. the difference from me and you is...you are weak."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:41 am

iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

*hugs* i understand

Shirotora holds her hand and nods.

Alice the Loving

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:43 am

MickeyTenshi
Leon kicks away from Vincent. "You b*****d." Leon jumps at Vincent and slashes him twice then Vincent catches Leon's leg and pulls him back and stabs him into the ground." Leon. the difference from me and you is...you are weak."

Akey:*teeth grow bigger and so do claws and growls trying to get Vincent's attnetion*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:43 am

ryuu: *just lays there bleeding to death and winces in pain when koi took out his legs* i-i cant believe i got beaten by the likes of you.
mitsuki: *runs in and sees ryuu* what?!

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:44 am

red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

*vanishes taking Shiro with her* T-this is m-my house *she looks down* we keept her here cause no one comes here but me and Koi.....for memories or so we can just.......cry........
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:45 am

Vincent grabs Leon and pulls him up. Then he Readies his sword to stab Leon in the heart."You think you can do this don't you." Right when Vincent tries Leon jumps up and grabs him and throws him into a wall. then Leon charges Vincent and stabs him into the wall."Hahaha!"Vincent Grabs the sword and throws it. Then vincent grabs Leon and throws him into a wall. "Goodbye Leon." Vincents arm glows black and he lifts his arm to Punch Leon with his Demented arm.

MickeyTenshi

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:47 am

Misuzu0614
ryuu: *just lays there bleeding to death and winces in pain when koi took out his legs* i-i cant believe i got beaten by the likes of you.
mitsuki: *runs in and sees ryuu* what?!

Koi:*turns back into human* Well you better *gets sythe and cutes head off* No one will touch my friends as long as me and Akey are alive thats a promise i made and will never break it! You fool!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:48 am

MickeyTenshi
Vincent grabs Leon and pulls him up. Then he Readies his sword to stab Leon in the heart."You think you can do this don't you." Right when Vincent tries Leon jumps up and grabs him and throws him into a wall. then Leon charges Vincent and stabs him into the wall."Hahaha!"Vincent Grabs the sword and throws it. Then vincent grabs Leon and throws him into a wall. "Goodbye Leon." Vincents arm glows black and he lifts his arm to Punch Leon with his Demented arm.

Akey:*runs towerd vincent and attakes him*

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:49 am

mitsuki: *stands there in shock, lookin at ryuu*
sora: hey... uh koi. its mitsuki! *points at mitsuki*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:49 am

Vincent Punches Leon leaving a bloody spot. "Just die Leon." Vincent walks away. "Mitsuki, Shirotora, ...Help. Leon drops to the ground and lays there dying.

MickeyTenshi

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 am

iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

*vanishes taking Shiro with her* T-this is m-my house *she looks down* we keept her here cause no one comes here but me and Koi.....for memories or so we can just.......cry........

Shirotora looks surprised for a momint than he hugs her. "thats good, it means we have home feild advantage on any who attack here right?"
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games