Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:15 pm
Yuki: god shun i can bairly move my arms the bandeges are so tight  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:16 pm
"Sorry." Shun said to Yuki as he loosened the bandages. "And that good Mitsuki."Shun said turning to her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:17 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-they all sit on the roof, listening to severus sing-....im only doing this cuz yuki said i actually have a nice voice
sev: its true, you do ^^

*renoa walked around, seeing the three figures on the roof, she instinctively walked towards them to see who they were. tau followed close behind, glaring at them*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:18 pm
blessedheart
"Sorry." Shun said to Yuki as he loosened the bandages. "And that good Mitsuki."Shun said turning to her.

yuki: im glade you didnt bandage my neck yet id be chokeing to death  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:18 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
-they all sit on the roof, listening to severus sing-....im only doing this cuz yuki said i actually have a nice voice

*renoa walked around, seeing the three figures on the roof, she instinctively walked towards them to see who they were. tau followed close behind, glaring at them*

-severus begins to sing camilla, as they all listen, nemu smiled, finding the song romantic-
nemu: i need to teach that to shun! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:19 pm
ed looked around and spoted the trio sited on the roof, he jumped landing behind them "hello, sev... serverus... nemu... i have a question for you"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:19 pm
notingles
Misuzu0614
"Yup!" Mitsuki walked towards Shun and smiled. "Hey! What's up?"
Luca turned his head to look at Ed and said, "I'm Mitsuki's childhood friend."
"i see, i'm ed, an former slave of mitsuki's... and now twice as wealthy as her.... strangely i admit" ed said then heard sev serverus and nemu, turning to them "i have a question... scince you three aways know something of whats hapening... explain why an khorm warrior tried to contract me to kill all vampires of this city"
Luca's ear twitched at the sentence "...kill all the vampires of this city." He glared slightly at Ed and muttered under his breath, "You better not plan on killing Mitsuki..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

-severus begins to sing camilla, as they all listen, nemu smiled, finding the song romantic-

hmm.....
*coming into a clearer view of them , she waved up at them. tau crouched down into a predatorial position behind her, as if her were ready to jump on the roof*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

bones and rot

blessedheart
"Sorry." Shun said to Yuki as he loosened the bandages. "And thats good Mitsuki."Shun said turning to her.
"Of course it is..." Her voice dropped a bit at that sentence but she recovered quickly. "It sure is!"  
Misuzu0614
notingles
Misuzu0614
"i see, i'm ed, an former slave of mitsuki's... and now twice as wealthy as her.... strangely i admit" ed said then heard sev serverus and nemu, turning to them "i have a question... scince you three aways know something of whats hapening... explain why an khorm warrior tried to contract me to kill all vampires of this city"
Luca's ear twitched at the sentence "...kill all the vampires of this city." He glared slightly at Ed and muttered under his breath, "You better not plan on killing Mitsuki..."

yuki: he wont kill us vampires becuse hes the friend of vampires  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:21 pm
Sorry again." Shun said as he finished and looked at Ed. "They contacted you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:22 pm
Misuzu0614
notingles
Misuzu0614
from the roof ed screamed "DONT WORRY, I REFUSED THE COMMISION... AND I'M NOT A VAMPIRE"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:23 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

hmm.....
*coming into a clearer view of them , she waved up at them. tau crouched down into a predatorial position behind her, as if her were ready to jump on the roof*

-nemu glared at the tiger, eyes eye glimmered a pinkish red, as severus kept singing, nemu spoke
nemu: dont you dare interrupt this song  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:24 pm
blessedheart
Sorry again." Shun said as he finished and looked at Ed. "They contacted you?"

yuki: ill bandage my neck *grabs bandages the vampire bites on her neck*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:24 pm
notingles
Misuzu0614
notingles
Misuzu0614
from the roof ed screamed "DONT WORRY, I REFUSED THE COMMISION... AND I'M NOT A VAMPIRE"

khorne is on a rampage cuz a rogue vampire tried to assassinate him, now hes working to rid the entire world of vampires, in his eyes, its easy for one bad apple to infect the rest  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games