Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:24 pm
blessedheart
Sorry again." Shun said as he finished and looked at Ed. "They contacted you?"
"my fame in the past was quite big you know?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:25 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
-they all sit on the roof, listening to severus sing-....im only doing this cuz yuki said i actually have a nice voice
sev: its true, you do ^^

*renoa walked around, seeing the three figures on the roof, she instinctively walked towards them to see who they were. tau followed close behind, glaring at them*

-severus begins to sing camilla, as they all listen, nemu smiled, finding the song romantic-
nemu: i need to teach that to shun! ^^

hmm.....
*coming into a clearer view of them , she waved up at them. tau crouched down into a predatorial position behind her, as if her were ready to jump on the roof*

-nemu glared at the tiger, eyes eye glimmered a pinkish red, as severus kept singing, nemu spoke
nemu: dont you dare interrupt this song

*tau ( the LION) took a step backwards, not adjusting anything about him. renoa tipped her head and closed her eyes, listening as he fininshed the song*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:26 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
Misuzu0614
notingles
Misuzu0614
"Yup!" Mitsuki walked towards Shun and smiled. "Hey! What's up?"
Luca turned his head to look at Ed and said, "I'm Mitsuki's childhood friend."
"i see, i'm ed, an former slave of mitsuki's... and now twice as wealthy as her.... strangely i admit" ed said then heard sev serverus and nemu, turning to them "i have a question... scince you three aways know something of whats hapening... explain why an khorm warrior tried to contract me to kill all vampires of this city"
Luca's ear twitched at the sentence "...kill all the vampires of this city." He glared slightly at Ed and muttered under his breath, "You better not plan on killing Mitsuki..."
from the roof ed screamed "DONT WORRY, I REFUSED THE COMMISION... AND I'M NOT A VAMPIRE"

khorne is on a rampage cuz a rogue vampire tried to assassinate him, now hes working to rid the entire world of vampires, in his eyes, its easy for one bad apple to infect the rest
"and he thinks one as me is crazy enoghf to acept such an assasination at such an low price and against such persons... he is the roten apple... and an weak apple, if it was a single man's work to nearly kill him"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:27 pm
"Dang.." Shun said as he sat on the roof in total awe.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
-they all sit on the roof, listening to severus sing-....im only doing this cuz yuki said i actually have a nice voice
sev: its true, you do ^^

*renoa walked around, seeing the three figures on the roof, she instinctively walked towards them to see who they were. tau followed close behind, glaring at them*

-severus begins to sing camilla, as they all listen, nemu smiled, finding the song romantic-

hmm.....
*coming into a clearer view of them , she waved up at them. tau crouched down into a predatorial position behind her, as if her were ready to jump on the roof*

-nemu glared at the tiger, eyes eye glimmered a pinkish red, as severus kept singing, nemu spoke

*tau ( the LION) took a step backwards, not adjusting anything about him. renoa tipped her head and closed her eyes, listening as he fininshed the song*

-as he finished the song, he sat down- its not the best
nemu: i think it was awesome!
severus: really?
nemu: ya, i really need to teach that one to shun!  
Luca just stared at Ed and turned away from them. He walked slowly to Mitsuki and stood beside her. "Be careful Mitsuki."
Mitsuki looked at Luca and said sarcastically, "Sure. Why not? You tried to drown me before, how could I trust you to not attempt to kill me again. As soon as I turn my back, you'll likely snap my neck." With that she walked a few inches away from Luca and sat at a nearby bench.
He couldn't help but look at her sadly as he stood there by himself.  

bones and rot

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
Misuzu0614
notingles
Misuzu0614
"Yup!" Mitsuki walked towards Shun and smiled. "Hey! What's up?"
Luca turned his head to look at Ed and said, "I'm Mitsuki's childhood friend."
"i see, i'm ed, an former slave of mitsuki's... and now twice as wealthy as her.... strangely i admit" ed said then heard sev serverus and nemu, turning to them "i have a question... scince you three aways know something of whats hapening... explain why an khorm warrior tried to contract me to kill all vampires of this city"
Luca's ear twitched at the sentence "...kill all the vampires of this city." He glared slightly at Ed and muttered under his breath, "You better not plan on killing Mitsuki..."
from the roof ed screamed "DONT WORRY, I REFUSED THE COMMISION... AND I'M NOT A VAMPIRE"

khorne is on a rampage cuz a rogue vampire tried to assassinate him, now hes working to rid the entire world of vampires, in his eyes, its easy for one bad apple to infect the rest
"and he thinks one as me is crazy enoghf to acept such an assasination at such an low price and against such persons... he is the roten apple... and an weak apple, if it was a single man's work to nearly kill him"

i find it interesting, a rogue vampire....its been confirmed, the rogue was a black blood, thats what worries me  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:28 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

hmm.....

-as he finished the song, he sat down- its not the best
nemu: i think it was awesome!
severus: really?
nemu: ya, i really need to teach that one to shun!

*renoa climbed up to the roof. tau not following her, she sat a bit away from them*
i liked it. ^^  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:29 pm
*yuki apperd behind severus reveling the bandeges on her arms and neck*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:30 pm
"wonder what was on his miand to atack a god... and eaven more were is mayun..." ed jumped down the roof and walked pastt luca and mitsuki, heading to his villa  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:31 pm
cute lil lily

-he looked at her, then stood up, snarling- WHO HURT YOU!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:33 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

-he looked at her, then stood up, snarling- WHO HURT YOU!!!

yuki: im fine and there dead i killed them it was just three vampires  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:33 pm
Misuzu0614
Luca just stared at Ed and turned away from them. He walked slowly to Mitsuki and stood beside her. "Be careful Mitsuki."
Mitsuki looked at Luca and said sarcastically, "Sure. Why not? You tried to drown me before, how could I trust you to not attempt to kill me again. As soon as I turn my back, you'll likely snap my neck." With that she walked a few inches away from Luca and sat at a nearby bench.

Shun walked up to Mitsuki and smiled, "Wanna go to the roof with the others?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:35 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

Shun walked up to Mitsuki and smiled, "Wanna go to the roof with the others?" He asked.
Mitsuki stood up and nodded slowly. "Yeah, lets." She looked at the place Luca stood but he wasn't there. He had disappeared again as quickly as he had appeared.  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:36 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

Mitsuki stood up and nodded slowly. "Yeah, lets." She looked at the place Luca stood but he wasn't there. He had disappeared again as quickly as he had appeared.

Shun sqw Luca was gone and wondered where he went. "Do you want to go find him?" He aked Mitsuki.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games