Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:04 pm
-is tacklepounceglomped- Hiya Icy! Aww! -catches the drink- Thanks for my drink! Just the way I like it. ^_^ -takes a sip- Ahhhhh DEEElicious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:05 pm
*giggles*
I believe in common the word is actually... how you say... "evening"? As for my rest, it could have been mzilt mzilt better had I been in my own quarters and if a certain someone did not take it upon themselves to give me a swift kick in the backside stare *glares at Icy*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:07 pm
-liquefies cat brains in the blender, and pours it into a bowl for Yuda-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:08 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*giggles*
I believe in common the word is actually... how you say... "evening"? As for my rest, it could have been mzilt mzilt better had I been in my own quarters and if a certain someone did not take it upon themselves to give me a swift kick in the backside stare *glares at Icy*
I would not have put a sign on you saying to hurt you if I thought people would actually do it. D:  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:09 pm
Ah. Evening. Good to know, babe.

-looks at Yuda's food- I hope you wash that... -scrunches nose- Ew. haha. Is it good, little grunny?

-smiles at Icy-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:11 pm
My body loves brains. What normal Grunny body wouldn't crave brains? I would be horrified but they taste so good...  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:14 pm
-notices the dogs acting funny-

Judas, Iscariot, back home before you leave Psyzapp presents. -opens a portal to Lily's Pad and the dogs leave-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:16 pm
*watches Showa prepare a meal for her green rabbit*
Gi ussta! eek Is that what those creatures eat!? eek I had not observed the one Quortek has consume such a thing, nor any other green rabbit I have come across in my time here. I had assumed they were like normal rabbits, only of a different color.

*frowns as he looks at the device Showa used to turn the brains into a thick liquid*
I do not think jabbress would be too pleased to know her equipment was used in such a manner.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:17 pm
*smiles back at dame and smirks at Ryzan. Finishing her drink, Icy pours another and comes from behind the counter, with drink and bottle in hand, sitting next to dame*

You're welcome dame and Kanjite Knight, I know I don't have to but I'm going to anyway. I do hope you wash and sanitize that blender before anyone else uses it. I'd hate for the patrons to have bits and pieces or brains in their drinks. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:18 pm
-smiles down at the grunny- Well, I suppose that is sound logic, darling...

-sips her drink-

-smiles over at Icy again- How are you tonight, darlin'?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm
{{Sorry if I'm slow at responding. I'm watching Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2!!! I can watch those all day, every day!!! xd }}

EDIT: I'm fine, my dear dame. I'm trying to wait on the lovely ladies, but it seems they may not visit tonight. Psyzapp had some things to attend to earlier, and I'd thought she'd be back by now, but alas, she still has yet to return. Katana, I haven't seen that chic in who knows how long.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm
-puts dish detergent and hot water in the blender and gives it a spin, then pours the stuff down the sink-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:27 pm
((That's okay, Icy. Those are great movies! Totally worth the wait in response, lol.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:31 pm
*finishes her second glass and is now feeling the effects of her favorite alcohol. With a nice buzz going, Icy is now ready to pin TES*

Dame, care to join me in a few rounds of PTTOTES?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:39 pm
For sure! -puts on blindfold and spins around-

User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games