Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:02 pm
Damien saw her blush and smiled a little. "Well, the plus side is the cafeteria is dead right about now so we won't have to wait in line. C'mon, I'll buy your juice for you." They get their drinks, pay the cashier, and head out the doors to the river. Damien looked around. "I don't see Zeph. He probably went to the room to sleep. That's alright though. It gives us a chance to talk," he said to Yukora as he sat himself down on the ground near the bank. He was trying to think of something to say, but the words just wouldn't come to him. He sighed and sipped his coffee. He looked over at Yukora. "Damn, she's beautiful in the pre-dawn moonlight,"
he thought. Just then, he had a memory of his ex sitting by the ocean sneak into his head. He shed a single tear, and wiped it away quickly, hoping that she didn't notice it. He smiled at her and said, "So, what do you want to know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:19 pm
Yukora walked next to Damien as they went from the cafeteria to the grass area in front of the river. As soon as they got there Yukora answered Damien's comment by saying "Yeah he probably did, and that's true it does." Yukora then plopped herself down and looked out at the river. For a moment, everything was perfect. The sky was almost cloudless, just enough to make the sunlight dance on the few clouds there were, and not enough to block the beauty of the sunrise. Yukora couldn't think of anything to ask at the moment, and she began thinking of her father. Then she began to think of the experience she had with Kaji, and how he made her feel. she remembered she ran back to her dorm and jumped onto her bed, and then she thought about how it would be when they meet up again later that day. She was so deep in thought, she didn't even notice his tear. She heard his question and responded with "What exactly is it about guys that gives a girl butterflies just talking to them?" without even realizing he meant "what do you want to know about me."  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:26 pm
"Zzzzz" Snored Kaji. "Wow.." Kaji dreamed. "Shes beaut- He awakened as the sound of the lights flickering startled him. "AH!" He yelled as his eyes widened. "Why am I still in the cafeteria?!" He looked over at where the lunch line once was, only to see Taylor standing there motionless. He ran over to him. "MORE IMPORTANTLY" he added "Why are YOU still here?" Kaji started to poke Taylor repeatedly. When he saw that there wasnt a chance of him waking, he let out a sigh. "Someone's gonna be sore in the morning after this" he glared at Taylor's sleeping body. He looked around to make sure no one was watching, and instantly lifted Taylor's light body, along with his luggage, up into the air and over his shoulder. He slowly started to make his way towards the dorms, when his eyes shut from the pain coming from Taylors body rubbing against his scars. He ignored it and kept on. When Kaji finally arrived at the door, he slipped his dorm key into the lock, and opened it. He put the key back in his pocket, and dropped him and his friends luggage on the floor. He was too exhausted to bother with setting them down neatly. He glared at the bunk-bed-like beds, knowing that he would have to get Taylor up their somehow. He held on to the ladder that led up to the top bunk area with one hand and hooked on to one of the steps with his feet. After making sure his balance was okay, he let go with that hand and set him down. He sighed as he climbed down, and went to his bed. He took off his shirt, and got into his sleep clothes. He layed down staring up at the ceiling. Thoughts raced through Kaji's mind, remembering the dream he had.He sat up, hugging one of his knees. Yukora....why....did i dream of Yukora.... he thought. That was..one of the happiest dreams...i've had in a long time... He smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:36 pm
Damien was confused. "Butterflies? Erm... I dunno. I uhh.. never really thought about it," he said as he looked across the river. " Dude... is she talking about me? She can't be! I'd never get the opportunity to be with someone so beautiful," he said to himself. He sipped his coffee silently for a moment, staring out across the pre-dawn scenery. The sun was starting to lighen things up toward the east but it was still fairly dark. "I could subtly find out if she's seeing anyone back home," he said to himself as he turned his gaze back to her. "Well, how was your first day here? meet anyone interesting? Aside from me, that is... but i'm not all that interesting," he said to her.  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:10 pm
Yukora heard his question, but took a long time to answer. "Should I tell him about Kaji? I don't know how he'll react...I don't want to start talking about Kaji too much, Damien probably doesn't really care...but he did ask me...so the least I can do is answer his question." Yukora sighed and said "well...actually I did, but I don't know what's going to happen...there's a lot of things I'm not sure about right now, and I'm kinda afraid to talk about it too much...Ya know, people have often told me that the reason they don't let other's into their lives is because they're afraid of getting hurt...but this is the first time I've actually become one of those people..." She pulled her legs up to her chest and hugged her knees, laying her head on top of them, looking out at the river.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:05 am
Kaji sighed, realizingthere was no point in trying to sleep. He climbed out of bed, and started unpacking. For some reason he couldnt get his mind off of the dream. He looked over at Taylor, who was still asleep and laughed. He decided that he should go for a walk and explore the school grounds. He put on his normal clothes, made sure he had the dorm key and walked off. He looked at the school directory and decided he would go to the area behind the cafeteria. He started to walk to the cafeteria doors when he looked through the windows only to notice that Yukora and someone else was sitting there. Who is that.. He started to think Boyfriend? he threw his back against the doors and slid down to the floor, sitting there trying to think of what to do. He sighed. "Tough up, Kaji" he said to himself. He stood up, opened the doors and walked in casually.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:12 am
Yukora heard footsteps approaching them, and she left go of her knees. She leaned on her left hand and turned her head as much as she could. When she saw it was Kaji, she stood up quickly. She was about to hug him excidely and ask what he was doing here. As soon as she was up on her feet, she realized something that flipped her emotions upside down. "Oh my god...what if Kaji sees me with Damien and thinks I have a boyfriend?" She looked down at Damien, but had to look back up at Kaji since he was getting closer. She swallowed hard and hoped he'd believe the story she was about to tell him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:18 am
Kaji's hands started shaking, as thoughts ran through his head, trying to plan out what to say. What if that IS her boyfriend He thought nervously. She must have thought i was a total IDIOT yesterday Kaji sighed. He closed his eyes for a second, clenched his fists and jaw and continued walking. When he arrived at where Yukora was, he swallowed hard. "Hi, um, Y-Yukora!" he stuttered. Great, way to make an idiot of yourself Kaji he yelled in his head.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:22 am
"I'M SUCH A ******** IDIOT!" she screamed at herself in her head. "...Hi Kaji, this is my friend Damien...we were just gonna watch the sunrise...""Give it up Yuki, you've lost, there's no point in explaining yourself to him" she thought before looking down at her feet. "The first time I really really like a guy...and I ruin it....what the hell is wrong with me..." she thought before looking back up at Kaji.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:28 am
"Oh.." Kaji said, sounding disapointed, "I mean, aherm, aha, heh, um" he coughed. "OH!" He said trying the best he could to sound happy. He held out a hand for Damien to shake, but for some reason after hearing "We were just gonna watch the sun rise" he lowered his hand. "O-oh...uhm..." He stuttered again and sighed. "Well then I wont keep you." He bowed to Yukora. " It was...um...nice to...um...see you again...and ummm nice to meet you...Damien" he said as he walked off. He closed his eyes again and stopped in his tracks, realizing how rude that was. He turned around "umm...Talk to you later?" his voice cracked as he asked.  

IggyFACE

Super Buick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:58 am
Damien looked at Kaji and back at Yukora, then back to Kaji. " Hmm... this must be one of those interesting people. He's much better looking than I am. And, from their body language, I think they really like each other. I think i just ******** things up for both of them. Gotta do something, anything, to help Yukora's cause," he said to himself as he got off the grass. "Kaji, right? I ...umm... well... " he stuttered before sighing. "Hey man, we were both awake and decided to sit out where it's open... we were just talking. You're more than welcome to sit with us." "This is so uncharacteristic of me. I just don't talk to people." He looked down at his hands. He was fidgeting again. He looked back up at Kaji. "I kinda would like to meet new people, anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:04 am
Surprised, Kaji looked back at Damien. "Oh um...uh..." You mean your not going out? he wanted to ask. He walked back over to them. "uhhhhh.." Kaji was having trouble finding words. He looked at Yukora for a second. "Um sure" he said slightly smiling.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:12 am
Yukora's entire outlook of this whole situation changed when she heard what Damien had said, and suddenly wished she had it written down((XD)). She looked over at him and opened her jaw in amazement at everything he said. "He just did you one of the biggest favors any guy ever could, you better let him know you appreciate it!" she thought before waiting until he was looking at her, and then mouthing the words "Thank You." She hoped he got the message, and told herself to thank him again later. She then looked back over at Kaji, amazed that he said he would join them and said "that's great!...Umm...I mean it's great that you're gonna join us, it wouldn't be the same without you!" Her eyes suddenly opened wide when she heard herself say what she did. Wow, smart move. If he didn't know you like him before, he sure as hell knows you like him now. she thought before smiling at him. She hoped he didn't get freaked out because they barely knew each other and she already wanted to be with him.

Yukora then sat down, still a bit unsure of the plan, but figured she better sit anyway.

((Edited ninja ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:25 am
Damien took a sip of his coffee. He looked at Yukora as she mouthed the words "thank you" to him. He nodded to her to acknowledge that he understood what she said to him. "Damnit, stuck in the 'friend zone'. Now i know how my friends felt when they said it,"he said to himself as he finished his coffee. He looks over at Kaji. "So, tell me about yourself. When did you get here?" he asked.  

Super Buick

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces