Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
~*Lily's Lovelies*~ UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:12 am
Caught off guard by the sudden show of affection Kalrana was at a loss as to what to say. Pulling away from Anwen she struggled with the words to convey the enormity of her feelings. She, herself, didn't quite believe the chance encounter with her secret love, and now guilt weighed heavily upon her. What a selfish thing to have done, to make such promises to the one she loved so truly. It felt like such a dream to have been with him. She shook her head, trying to clear her mind. What a foolish error! She couldn't keep up the secrecy and she knew it! She wondered if she should never return to this place. In the midst of her torment she didn't realize there were tears streaming down her delicate face. "Oh, Anwen..." was all she could mutter as she fell back into her friend's embrace.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:06 pm
Anwen held her weeping friend slightly lost. "My dearest friend, what could ever be so wrong as to make you so conflicted? Kal, what has happened?"
She knew vaguely the pain Kal must be feeling, to be practically forbidden to be with the one you love. Anwen had no one but she longed for the embrace of a lover, someone to hold her in the cold, and to stand by her side as she led her clan of fierce women to grow in strength. She knew that what Kal had was precious and she would not allow her friend to lose something so dear out of fear.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:52 am
She pulled away from Anwen and shook her head violently, sending her blue locks into complete disarray. She smoothed it as best she could and wiped her face, restoring her beauty as best she could without a mirror. Why did she ever travel without a mirror? She pushed the thought away and looked to her friend. "I can never return to him. It is all too much! I can't keep up the charade. I will come to him tonight to tell him I don't love him." She set her jaw determinedly, her eyes fierce.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:53 am
Anwen glared at her friend and then promptly laughed, "Kalrana, you could no more do that than you could scar your flawless beauty with your own claws. To do so would be madness and you know it. This 'charade' is the most wonderful thing that could have happened to you. You are the most fortunate succubus in all the land." Anwen's eyes went slightly sad, oh how she envied her friend. "Anwen, you have something that the rest of the Succubus race craves but can never have. You have love, and I will not allow you to throw something so precious away just because it is hard. We both know it is not easy to run a clan of such a fierce race, there is none stronger. You handle it with such grace, don't let something defeat you so easily. You will go to him tonight, and the night after, and the night after that. You will cherish your love and someday, you will be able to introduce him our clans as the first male to stand among our proud race." With this she smiled and wiped some of the tears from her friends face.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:14 am
Tears stood in her eyes as she shook her head. "No, Anwen, I must never return here. To do so would spell disaster to my clan and I won't have it! It is not for a succubus to love!" Her voice rose in her frustration, sending the birds scattering into the winds. She was determined to carry this burden, to say farewell to the one that means the most to her. Her heart was breaking, but she felt she was right in this course.

((Hmm... I think once the goddess arrives Kal will ask her blessing to have a mate. What do you think? The clan can't argue with the goddess' ruling XD. Also, you need to get Darrien and Amunet to my thread to meet up with Liana and toden and I'll bring in Anaria and we'll have a grand ol time of it XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:39 pm
Etain blushed, her cheeks turning a deep red as she took is paw. "I am Etain. I think you for your kindness and am so sorry for my carelessness. I can be a bit clumsy sometimes." Her eyes quivered embarrassed at her clumsiness.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:11 pm
[- Borael -]
Borael smiled when he saw Etain blush and was quite pleased to hear that she, too, knew the importance of elegance. He removed his paw from her own; no need to hold a lady's hand longer than necessary. He didn't want her to get the wrong impression, after all.
"You are quite welcome, my lady. I do, however, have one request. That is, is you see fit to help a stranger such as I. I have found myself lost in these woods. I feel you may know your way around, and I would much appreciate it if you could show me to civilization."

(I swear, he sounds much less... stuffy when he gets comfortable. XD )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:17 pm
She smiled and blushed again realizing she was still holding his paw and lowered her hand slowly back to her side. Her voice was soft as she spoke, "I live here I'd be happy to show you around. Did you sleep out here? I can take you back to my home if your hungry before we set out." She smiled sweetly, she rarely had any visitors out here and was glad to see another kind fae.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:32 pm
[- Borael -]
Borael knew it was impolite to enter a lady's home, especially one he had never met before, but the pains in his stomach overshadowed the nagging reminder in his mind.
"Why, thank you, my lady. I have indeed spent the night in this very spot and would much enjoy a meal, as I have not eaten since yesterday morning. If you would so kindly lead the way, I would gladly help you along the path."
He gave his most trustworthy and chivalrous smile before presenting her the crook of his arm, upon which to place her paw for support on their walk.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:22 pm
She smiled brightly, "It is my pleasure kind sir. I love cooking, but find that I cannot eat everything I desire to cook all by my self. I am glad to have your company for breakfast. I just baked some fresh bread with dried fruit in it. I was out for a walk while it cooled. It should be ready by now." She beamed with joy now, happy to have some company and someone to cook for. She gently took his arm and began to lead him toward her home. It was just down a small path in the trees. Being a bit clumsy she was glad to have his arm to hold, it would make it less likely she would embarrass herself by tripping on the short walk. "My home is not far. I have some lovely fresh fruit to go with the bread and I can make some eggs and bacon if you'd like. Or do you prefer pancakes?" She was giddy to have someone to share her food with.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:41 pm
[- Borael -]
This Fae sounded to be quite a connoisseur of foods! Dried fruit and bread sounded like a delicacy to him after having not eaten since yesterday.
"That would be lovely, milady. I believe that I can smell the fresh bread even now! And I would love to help you prepare some eggs and bacon. I may not be a fine maker of foods such as yourself, but many nights traveling alone and foraging for eggs helped me to learn the finer points of frying."
He stopped abruptly when he realized he was blabbing and simply turned to her, watching her watch down the path.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:51 pm
Etain smiled happily, they were right near her home and indeed she could smell it too. She paused in the path right in front of her home. It was a small cottage, but comfortable. All of the windows and doors were open and sitting on a sill was the bread she'd spoken of. She turned to him as she spoke, "O would love some help. I've never had anyone to cook with before." She smiled sweetly, "Why have you stopped? You must be tired, come in and sit down. I have a nice large chair well cushioned for you to rest in." She smiled sweetly gesturing towards her home happily inviting him in.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:31 pm
[- Borael -]
So, she had not noticed his blatant adoration? He considered that a blessing, as they had met only moments before. Would it be proper to cast ones eyes upon a female for an extended period of time at such an early time? He sought to answer this question, but the thought was soon pushed from his mind by the odor of fresh bread and the offer of a large comfortable chair.
"I must thank you again, my lady. I have been traveling for many days and my feet are quite sore. I must, however, insist that I help you prepare a meal before I do anything f the sort. Perhaps you could sit with me and we could trade stories of our adventures? Living in such a beautiful place, you must see and do many amazing things in your days alone."
He smiled again, stepping aside to allow Etain to enter first.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:55 pm
Etain smiled welcoming him into her home. Once inside they stood in a small living room, it was not large but did not feel cramped. It was warm and the cottage smelled of the bread on the sill. There was a large recliner in one corner and a sofa across from it, a little coffee table between the two. There was a small fireplace with only the slightest fire in it. The kitchen and small dining area was next to the living room. The little round dining table had three chairs around it and large bowl of fruit in the middle. There was a small decanter of orange juice and another of milk, and a pitcher of water next to those. She went gracefully to the kitchen, bare paws padding quietly on the soft wood floor she opened one of the cupboards and got down two glasses. "Would you like something to drink, milk, juice water, tea perhaps?" She smiled again, as she walked to another cupboard and got two small plates out and then a knife from a drawer with which to cut the bread. She sat the butter dish on the plates and returned to the table. "I wasn't sure if you'd like butter with your bread. If not I have some preserves in my ice box if that is what you prefer." She began to cut the bread smiling as she served two pieces on a plate for him she looked at him waiting to see what he'd like on his bread if anything and very happy to have a guest.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:19 pm
[- Borael -]
Borael was pleased to see that she lived in both a humble and homely abode. It was perfect for such a fae: down to earth and still elegant. He was able to control the saliva in his mouth as he saw the juice and bread, but was not able to stop his stomach from rumbling.
"Yes, my lady. I would love some preserves with my bread, if it would not be too much trouble for you, that is."
He placed a paw on the table, feeling the grain of the wood, knowing it improper to sit without first being invited.

✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff