Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:25 pm
Kaleb grabbed his clothes and started to change after he turned on the light he comed his hair and was ready in 10 minutes......."you ready dear?" He said smiled "sorry if your not i have a habbit of getting ready fast." He out his crown on and held in his hand her crown and layed on the soft bed and waited.

Kamron smiled and walked out of the wing and then down the dirt road heading for the only lit up building infront of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:31 pm
Ayu put her head on his shoulder and smiled.

Ayame came out with a dark purple dress on and her hair down with a bow holding her hair back. "It's ok." Her dress was long covering her shoes easily.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:11 pm
Kaleb smiled and got up wrapping her arms around you running his fingers through your soft silky white hair. "here is your crown." He place ontop of her head "perfect." He said that single word and kissed her passionatly. "He looked at your hand and looked at the fing. "i love you and this shows it....but it doesn't show all of it.....i will get you a better ring...i promise and it will sparkle with all the beauty that is with in you." He smiled and wrapped his arma round your waist and then walked out of the room with you and down the stairs the doorman opend the door for us and they started walking down the road.

Kamron smiled "wait..." He stopped walking and took your hair out of the bun and then out of the braid and shakeing it a little "you look so much more sexyer like that. He said running his hands through your hair "i love it when your hair is down it frams that beautiful face you have.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:24 pm
Ayu smiled, loving all the words he said. "Thanks, your more handsome than anyone I've ever known. I wouldn't want anyone else."

Ayame smiled, playing with her hair alittle.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:29 pm
Kaleb walked up to the front door and they let them in right away.

Kamron smiled and then kissed you he walekd up to the door and let them in right away. the music was pumping and colorful lights were everywhere. he smiled "wanna get something to drink?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:36 pm
Ayu smiled. "I'm going to visit Ayame really quick."

Ayame looked up, seeing Ayu walking over. "Hey."

"Hey how are you? How are you holding up?" Ayu hugged Ayame and smiled.

"It's ok...not that much pain but my stomach is ok." Ayame nodded.

"Good." Ayu smiled and led Ayame away from Kaleb, wanting to talk to her in private.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:39 pm
Kaleb nodded and then walked over to the bar where kamron was. "you ok kamron...sorry i had to do that to ya."

Kamron laughed :don't worry im fine you had to." He smiled and then got some scotch on the rocks.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:47 pm
Ayu sighed, hugging Ayame. "Ok I understand. You can have children i'm just worried about Hiroshi. He may be 15 but he thinks as you as the only motherly figure he has."

Ayame sighed, shaking her head. "I know it's getting to be a problem. I have my family to worry about and well...I could talk to hiroshi it's just that..he never takes anything a said well.."

Ayu nodded. "Well all we can do is hope I guess..." She smiled and kissed Ayame on the cheek. They both walked back to Kaleb and Kamron, whispering and laughing.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:02 pm
Kaleb looked at them "hmm what are you two talking about." He smiled and got a shot and then drank it.

Kamron took sips of his scotch. "well it must be exciting." He put his drink down..."and now im steeling ayu back." He jumped down and then grabbed her walking to the dance floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:03 pm
Ayame giggled. "It was nothing, family matters."

Ayu smiled, being half dragged to the dance floor.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:09 pm
Kaleb smiled "want something to drink?" He said and then helped her into the bar stool.

KAmron looked up at you as a slow song came on, he then started to dance with you pulling your body close to him and holding you tight.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:14 pm
Ayu smiled, loving slow dances.

Ayame shook her head. "No I'm fine." She looked at her hands, thinking.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:22 pm
Kaleb looked at her placeing his hands on your hands "whats wrong babe."

Kamron dipped her as he kissed her passionatly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:33 pm
Ayame shook her head and smiled. "It's nothing. Like I said...Family Buisness.." She looked at Ayu then back at Kaleb.

Ayu kissed him back, half suprised by the kiss even though she was used to it.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:19 pm
Kaleb looked at her "m'kay......i get it you don't want me to know." He smiled and took another drink. He looked at her and then got down his stool and then helped her down....come here....there something i wanna show...and you know me...its not gonna be a big surprise but you seem sad...so......im gonna cheer you up.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff