Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:39 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/you-give-me-trash-i-give-you-letters-trash-lottery/t.25103829/

That is the trash lotto that I go to! All my flowers go there, for the most part.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:55 pm
I got some crap I mean junk that I am sending your way!  

Stefanopoulos

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:07 pm
User Image

Calling paper a crap is funny but calling it junk makes it meaningful...right koro?

Bumpy bump!!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:10 pm
GillaGrrl
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/you-give-me-trash-i-give-you-letters-trash-lottery/t.25103829/

That is the trash lotto that I go to! All my flowers go there, for the most part.

Sweet ! Im totally going to do that with some flowers I have 3nodding

_RI0SAN_

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:17 pm
User Image
Stefanopoulos...!!
I award you thee with the dramallamas to breed! Lol xD Anyway, your name is enlisted in the first page among with the other generous donators. Thank you for the papers! ^O^ In return for your junk, I gave some items and inks in return. Hopefully they'll rake in some cash to help out your easy quest. Lol xD

@Rio>
Aww~ that's so sweet 4laugh Dedicating his Gaian life to just you. Hehehe... Thank you both for the donation. You have a lot of flowers too, eh? xD I'm guessing this is probably due to town raiding rofl As much as we hate flowers in our inventory, we can't resist the urge to pull them out from the ground rofl

@Gilla>
Thank you for the nekkid Kakashi bump! Lol xD So cute! And thank you for providing the link as well. Going to check it out and subscribe 3nodding

@Amaya>
True enough xD Crappy papers. Lol rofl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:35 pm

I'm into the lottery too..I thought of collecting the flowers but i changed my mind ever since i've seen the lottery thread!! blaugh blaugh

BlackAmaya

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:36 pm
User Image
Another round of thanks for Amaya and Yorishyondaime!! ^O^ I'm getting low on ink stocks so I'm probably going on a grueling bug hunt this weekend as well as paper hunt and can fishing. Lol xD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:37 pm
User Image

Umm..i need suggestions...I want to collect something but what could that BE??

User Image

BlackAmaya

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:45 pm
BlackAmaya
User Image

Umm..i need suggestions...I want to collect something but what could that BE??

User Image

User Image

Humm.. do you mean trash or items? O_o
(Whoops! I didn't noticed the your previous post. Must have sent in our posts simultaneously xD Good luck in joining! I'm probably going to send in my flowers ^O^)

If it's trash, try collect boots. In that way, we would have like me collecting papers, Gilla collecting cans and you collecting boots! rofl

Or if you feel like there's nothing to do now that your dream avvy is complete, go for expensive items xD Like what I did a year back. Questing for the demonic pendant was a pain but I managed to do so without a quest thread rofl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:50 pm
User Image

umm boots are okay but what can i give for exchange?
can i give back nothing or something?

User Image

BlackAmaya

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:07 pm
I'm pretty poor so i go with the u scratch my back i'll scratch yours approach. Most who have donated to me get help on their quests as I can. Also, i say start a thread for boots. I think I have a bunch to give u.

edit: ps koro, i'm gonna send u some ink and bugs  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:34 pm
* Collecting papers in process *

I will sent paper to ya almost everyday since i am going town to shake trees for some gold XP

heart domokun  

ElevenOone

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@amaya>
It's up to you ^_^|| I give out inks as incentives to people hehehe... Since well, inks are pretty valuable items on the market thus that kind of proves that people wuvvles inkies 4laugh And to attract people in donating papers to me... well, you catch the drift, naa? xD Besides the fact that paper doesn't do much except be exchanged for paper equip-able items, monster paper bag thingy and wrappings for bouquets.

@Gilla>
Nifty approach xD We kind of have the same strategy. Lol xD I'm not rich as well. Hence my high-priced store items. Lol xD (The fausto bottle is just for the fun of listing - not really intending to sell it xD). But my tickets sales have been doing great. Really good bargain. Though a couple of losses must be suffered through tokens being wasted on busts or incomplete slots xD

@Eleven>
And each time you do, you will get something in return for your effort! ^O^ I know collecting papers in towns is a somewhat tedious job so that's why I think inks are perfect as complimentary gifts 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:52 pm
BUMP for Koro! Thanks for bumping my thread!  

Symphony of Serenity

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Symphony>
Heheh you're welcome xD

@Gilla>
Whoops! I forgot to thank you for your inks and bugs! xD

And to Yorishyondaime and Crimsonhellite for their papers! ^O^

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games