Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Temple of the Zamphirs ~ OPEN!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:18 am
Katjive
Sterling was slightly confused by her words, after all he had thought he had experienced but the first of three lessons, even though he vaguely remembered her saying something about lessons two and three. He had been too shaken to grasp her words completely, and in his mind, all three lessons blurred into one. Then, when the door to that hall opened, the hall he thought he would never walk into, he was aware of her status, and was amazed that she would even tolerate his presence, let alone be kind to him. Even though the lessons were harsh, she had been kind to him. Sterling walked behind Vampirella, an awestruck expression on his face that he could not even begin to conceal.

Vampirella concealed a smile as she led Sterling to her private quarters. The room was lavishly decorated with silks and gilded trinkets aplenty. Clearly, the goddess awarded her most dedicated followers the best things possible. Vampirella sighed, looking around. She'd forgotten how ridiculously ornate her chamber was. She spent so little time here, preferring the open trail and hunting to this obscene show of wealth. Still, it pleased her goddess to outfit these rooms so and Vampirella liked to please Vesira in every way she could. She stepped into the room, pulling two of the plainest chairs available into the center of the rather large, circular chamber. These chairs were not so plain, adorned with golden figurines of dead vampires at the arms and draped in velvet as they were. Still, they were comfortable and not so embarrassingly lavish as some of the other furniture in the room. She sat in one and motioned for Sterling to take the one opposite her. The entire room seemed to glitter with the many pieces of furniture trimmed in gold and the many small and not-so-small statues of gold and rubies (a favored gem of the goddess) cast about. The room was disorganized and a bit cluttered, by Vampirella's standards. Still, it was comfortably warm and inviting enough. "This is the room Vesira has awarded me, one of her highest ranking Zamphirs. I can't say I'm too comfortable with such extravagance, however I spend little time here anyways. I am a huntress, heart and soul, and am ever wandering. Shall I regale you with some stories?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:30 am
Lilith Siran
Miseria breathed a deep sigh comforted by her goddess' presence and looked up smiling at the deity before her. "My goddess, I would be honored to be allowed to remember my village with a day in your name. I shall make this a day all of Faetasia shall celebrate. I will hold this great celebration in October the month of the harvest moon. We shall feast and celebrate in your name." A smile spread across Miseria's face, an expression not seen since the death of her village. Cantare fluttered in happily and landed on Miseria's shoulder, chirping happily and nestling his furred face against the goddess' hand by Miseria's cheek. He too was honored for all of the village for centuries had cared for his bloodline and the bats and their masters were slaughtered, he too had lost his flying brothers and was happy to feast with the other bats of the temple in their remembrance. "I shall not fail you m'lady. Cantare and I will throw a celebration like none ever seen in Faetasia." She smiled and beamed with joy.

Vesria smiled, pleased. "I do not doubt that you will work diligently to bring glory to our race. This is a most sacred task that I give to you and the rank I give along with it is no small thing. You may enlist the help of Vampirella, my other most honored Zamphir. Together you shall certainly make this holiday one to be remembered. Woe unto the vampires on that day!" Fire burned in Vesira's eyes as she spat out the word "vampire". Oh, how she hated them. That any of the loathsome abominations had had the gall to destroy a village of her blessed race disgusted her. Enraged, she stood to take her leave. She paused and looked back to Miseria. "Bring me the fangs of a vampire this night." Her eyes were ablaze with her hatred. She turned and vanished in the air.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:48 pm
EviLXmasBaby

Bowing her head just after Vesira left, Shayna sighed an apology. "My Goddess," she began quietly, hoping she would hear somehow. "The exercises I was doing are mainly done on solid ground. Forgive me if it didn't seem as such." Finishing her sentence, she pushed herself up and turned to the bed. Pulling out things from their places, she laid each object out on the bed. Before her were a few rare knives, made by family members; a few vials with strangely colored liquids in them, made from special berries found in the deep woods; and various other objects she would need, such as rope, a basket, and a special pouch for holding water. Obviously, she would accept any task her Goddess had to give her. Besides, traveling was something she rather enjoyed, so she was pleased with such a task.

Checking over her items again, Shayna picked up the small cloth on the floor and placed it on the small side table. One by one she moved each of the objects onto the table and safely wrapped the cloth around them. Luckily for her, the cloth was thick enough that none of the vials would get smashed. Moving her bundle back over onto the bed, she jumped up onto it herself and crossed her legs. Murmuring words, inaudible for anyone to hear, she praised her Goddess and thanked her one more for her hospitality. After a few moments, she laid back and rested her head on top of her bundle. It took a little while, but her mind finally eased itself as her eyes drifted shut. The last thought on her mind was the task ahead of her, and how beautiful these rare flowers must be.

Vesira smiled from within her private chambers. She was reclining on her bed, mulling over the activity in her temple. Her mind had been buzzing lately, especially with the arrival of her Angelique. She gazed about her room. Malachi would soon be here with her, she knew. She would call him to her soon, but right now her split self was with him in another place. She smiled at this, feeling him near though this form stayed here in the temple, asserting her presence. She heard the zamphirs prayers and praise and nodded absently. Shayna was a good addition to her temple, and would prove a strong Zamphir Priestess if she stuck around and pleased the goddess enough.

Just then her bat attendants flew in from the doorway that lead to her throne room. They set about settling upon the many perches she had for them, but she called one down to her. She stroked it fondly and it crooned its pleasure. She whispered to it and it took off once more, entering Shayna's room. It perched upon her door which was slightly open and watched over her as she slept, a clear sign of the goddess' favor.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:31 am
Ebby awoke lazily from her long nap. Stretching casually she yawned and looked around her room. She vaguely remembers Vesira coming in and talking to her. A squeak caught her attention. " Ah hello Squeaker! Shall we make ourselves presentable and go exploring?" Ebby giggled at the responding squeak. " Alright let's get going!" She happily hurried through her cleaning ritual and headed out to grab something to eat before exploring the temple. It seemed like she was the only one up yet for no one else was sitting at the table. She wasted no time loading up her plate and sitting down.  

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Katjive

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:21 pm
((Sorry this is so late, my Sterling muse ran off somewhere. I got it back though. -points to muse strapped in a chair- It's not running off again for a while.))

Sterling, completely mesmerized by the splendor, walked drunkenly behind her. He couldn't believe that he had thought Vampirella like the other Zamphir. He was angry at himself that he had been so unobservant, after all, he was supposed to be learning about the goddess's Zamphir. Reflecting back, he realized that Vesira wouldn't have assigned an unexperienced Zamphir to teach him. Not that the other Zamphir were unexperienced in the ways of hunting, of course. It would have had to be a Zamphir experienced in the ways of the temple, in the ways of Vesira herself. Sterling felt idiotic for not realizing this sooner.

Regaining his composure, he said, "This is a lovely room, the likes of which I hadn't expected to see for a long while." He grinned sheepishly. "I didn't think I'd even visit this corridor, at least not so soon." He gingerly sat in the chair, noting that even for it's plainness in comparison to the rest of the room, it was extraordinarily ornate. Bowing his head respectfully, he said, "I would be honored to hear your stories." The temple was having an odd effect on Sterling, smoothing out his rough edges and tendency to push people away. He had come seeking lodging, a means to escape his less than pleasing roommates, but had found a rigid society that was shaping him into a gentleman, albeit a rather evil one.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:59 pm
Vampirella smiled at the baddie. She had known him a short time, but she could see why the goddess favored this male. He was certainly a good addition to this temple full of females. She settled into her chair comfortably, finding the cushion a bit unusual to her rump which was accustomed to the hard earth beneath it. She gazed thoughtfully at the ceiling, trying to decide which of her stories to tell. She sighed slightly, a dark shadow passing over her face. She looked to the floor, remaining silent. The story she thought of pained her, but she resolved to tell it anyway. Some horrors could not be escaped, and this story would prove a good lesson the the baddie. She took a deep breath and looked Sterling in the eye with a determined expression.

"I have wandered far and wide on Faetasia," she began slowly, setting a dark mood for the tale with her low voice and solemn demeanor, "and have seen many wonders, with equal as many horrors. None have ever surpassed what I found on a remote island off of Hemlock." She crossed her legs and folded her hands across her lap. She took another breath before continuing. "It was a lovely place, especially in moonlight. I saw it first in the day, however, which was probably a blessing." She chuckled slightly. "It was a thickly wooded isle, but I was there on a tip that there had been some vampire activity on this island, so I went by daylight to investigate. A child from a town bordering the waters on the main isle had been taken, you see, and the villagers wanted its return. I was to be quite heavily compensated." Vampirella grinned and winked at Sterling. Often her prices were far higher than some vampire hunters, but then, few could top a Zamphir. "The island was only heavily wooded around its edges, but the interior was far more hospitable. In its center was a large crystalline tower, surrounded by many smaller crystal dwellings that were all interconnected by passageways of the same glittering material. The sun's reflection was almost blinding, especially to my night eyes. I scouted the place to find out how many might be living there, wary that mortal guards may have been placed."

((I'm breaking the story up so sterling can react and such through it. Besides, it's gonna be long, as a good story should be XD))  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:06 pm
Charmaine Kitteridge
Ebby awoke lazily from her long nap. Stretching casually she yawned and looked around her room. She vaguely remembers Vesira coming in and talking to her. A squeak caught her attention. " Ah hello Squeaker! Shall we make ourselves presentable and go exploring?" Ebby giggled at the responding squeak. " Alright let's get going!" She happily hurried through her cleaning ritual and headed out to grab something to eat before exploring the temple. It seemed like she was the only one up yet for no one else was sitting at the table. She wasted no time loading up her plate and sitting down.

Itara entered the temple wearily. She had traveled far to reach the temple, and her stomach was rumbling mightily. She followed the smell of food and was rewarded with a grand spread stretched across a long table. She slumped slightly, clutching her rumbling stomach. She reached for a roll and stuffed it into her mouth hungrily and swallowed. She grabbed a plate and stopped, looking for the first time at the other zamphir. She stared a moment, unsure of what to do. "Uh.. hi." She blinked a few times, the only other sound that of her starving tummy and the irritated squeaks of her bat companion.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:47 pm
(( I was wondering, may I join the RP with my Raelyn? ))  

The Worlds Worst Accident

Dapper Smoker

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:37 am
((sure thing! All ebil and neutral pets are welcome in the temple if they wish to worship Vesira. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:50 am
Malachi had returned from his time with his goddess in the fields. Checking his new shared champers he smirked, there were signs of her, but she was not there. His tail twitched and his wings stretched as he headed straight for throne room, he felt her presence becoming stronger as he came closer, his mis-matched eyes glinting in the small shadows as she entered from their chamber, walking along the carpet to the dias, smirking at Vesira.

"Vesira." He nodded at her, a warm feeling sent a shiver down his spine as the memories of the meadow an hour before swam over him. He settled simply in the throne to Vesira's right, rolling his shoulders idly and adjusting the clothing that adorned his being. "I have the feeling that you are pleased with something.." His smirk grew, he was now about business, and he knew soon enough he would be as known at his goddess in the temple, he would have to gain all the information he could about each of the followers, he had already promoted one zamphire.

Hott_Naru

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:20 pm
Fatal Irony
Vesira smiled from within her private chambers. She was reclining on her bed, mulling over the activity in her temple. Her mind had been buzzing lately, especially with the arrival of her Angelique. She gazed about her room. Malachi would soon be here with her, she knew. She would call him to her soon, but right now her split self was with him in another place. She smiled at this, feeling him near though this form stayed here in the temple, asserting her presence. She heard the zamphirs prayers and praise and nodded absently. Shayna was a good addition to her temple, and would prove a strong Zamphir Priestess if she stuck around and pleased the goddess enough.

Just then her bat attendants flew in from the doorway that lead to her throne room. They set about settling upon the many perches she had for them, but she called one down to her. She stroked it fondly and it crooned its pleasure. She whispered to it and it took off once more, entering Shayna's room. It perched upon her door which was slightly open and watched over her as she slept, a clear sign of the goddess' favor.

After a decent rest, Shayna awoke feeling quite refreshed. Sleeping in the temple of her Goddess had proved to be quite comforting, certainly the best sleep she's had in so long. Lying there, she stared at the ceiling, going over her task in her head. 'Travel so far to these hills she speaks of. A single flower grows on top of each. I need six of these moonlit flowers and they only grow in the night.' Repeating it allowed her to remember it quite easily. Although the journey itself would be long, she figured she could handle any task for Vesira.

Sitting up, her eyes immediately went to the bat sitting upon her slightly open door. "Well, hello there," she called to her Goddess's attendant. Vesira must have sent the bat to watch over her, as that's what it seemed to be doing. Smiling, she rose from the bed and stretched. Turning back around towards the bed, she reached for the bundle of supplies and unwrapped them. Slowly she packed each item among her person, for safe keeping as well as easier carrying. Tucking the final piece, the thin cloth, into a pouch finished her "packing."

Shayna turned back around and faced the door. Quickly glancing at the bat, she nodded out of respect, then made her way out of the temple. As she walked through the temple doors, she turned back and sent Vesira a silent message, asking for her protection. Bowing her head finished her little prayer, and then she quickly set off. The task ahead of her actually made her cheerful, for she finally had a concrete reason for traveling. She ventured out into the night, hoping to reach the distant hills by nightfall the next evening. Of course, there were still many, many kats out even in the darkest hour. She even spotted another Zamphir along the way sitting on top of a boulder, resting it seemed. Suddenly, she called out to her, "Good evening, sister."

Amethyst looked up from her perch and smirked. "Sister, eh?" she called back to the first. Taking a good look over the Zamphir, she finally said, "I don't see much resemblance." While traveling on her own, she was looking for the temple for her kind. She had heard of such a beautiful Goddess from many different sources, but she had yet to find the temple. Perhaps I'm on the right path if there are other Zamphir close by? she thought to herself. "What is it you want, stranger?"

Scoffing slightly at the other Zamphir's reaction, Shayna figured she must have been on the darker side of neutral. Much of the time, she rather enjoyed being polite, but she doubted this rude female before her deserved such respect. "Excuse me for disturbing you," she snarled. "Didn't want to take away from your beauty sleep."

Now Amethyst was offended. "Beauty sleep?!" she spat back at the red-furred Zamphir. "Do I honestly look like I need beauty sleep?" Slipping down from the boulder, she stood up straight as if to let the other look her over. Suddenly, a small bat attendant rested upon her shoulder. "What is it you're doing out this late, anyway?" she questioned. "Aren't you late for dinner somewhere?"

Crossing her arms, Shayna quickly replied, "As a matter of fact, I'm setting out to complete a task for our Goddess Vesira. From the looks of it, you have yet to visit her at her temple. Shame, shame on you," she said smugly, a cocky grin suddenly appearing. "Naughty Zamphir, shouldn't you crawl your way there before you upset the Goddess?"

"Well, miss stranger, as a matter of fact," Amethyst replied in a mocking tone, "I'm on my way there now." In a sudden movement, she shot passed the other Zamphir, causing her bat to quickly take flight again. "Maybe we'll meet again, if you eventually find your way home." And so, she set out along the path from which she saw the other Zamphir come and found the temple. Entering the doors almost inaudibly, she glanced around, hoping she didn't in fact upset the Goddess by not visiting. Wandering through the elaborate hallways, she grinned, feeling a sudden peace in this place of power. She found her way up to what looked like an altar, and waited patiently to see if anyone noticed her.

Meanwhile, Shayna continues along her unmarked path, determined to finish her task. She hoped the Goddess would be pleased with her since she directed another Zamphir to visit the temple. Certainly she was glad to see another one of her "sisters" gathering near the temple. Grinning broadly as she ran, Shayna picked up the pace and told her bat minion to fly ahead and look for these distant hills.

[[Really long post, but I figured it was a good way to bring in Amethyst as well, so that I could RP her while Shayna is off traveling.]]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Fatal Irony

Itara entered the temple wearily. She had traveled far to reach the temple, and her stomach was rumbling mightily. She followed the smell of food and was rewarded with a grand spread stretched across a long table. She slumped slightly, clutching her rumbling stomach. She reached for a roll and stuffed it into her mouth hungrily and swallowed. She grabbed a plate and stopped, looking for the first time at the other zamphir. She stared a moment, unsure of what to do. "Uh.. hi." She blinked a few times, the only other sound that of her starving tummy and the irritated squeaks of her bat companion.

Ebby watched as the hungry zamphir hurried in and stuff a roll into her mouth. She smiled warmly as the zamphir noticed her and said hi. "Hello! Please don't let me stop you from eating. Grab a plate and dig in. If you wish to talk we can after you've gotten some food in there." She smiled at the other zamphir again and continued to eat the food on her plate.  

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Katjive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:19 pm
Sterling listened intently, hanging on her every word. Her words spoke pictures in his mind, her voice created the spooky image of the island in his imagination. He felt like he was there with her, exploring the forest and the tower. He knew by her dark tone, that the story would have a nasty turn of events in it, and he waited, apprehensive, awaiting the outcome of her tale.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:39 pm
Fatal Irony

Vesira smiled, pleased. "I do not doubt that you will work diligently to bring glory to our race. This is a most sacred task that I give to you and the rank I give along with it is no small thing. You may enlist the help of Vampirella, my other most honored Zamphir. Together you shall certainly make this holiday one to be remembered. Woe unto the vampires on that day!" Fire burned in Vesira's eyes as she spat out the word "vampire". Oh, how she hated them. That any of the loathsome abominations had had the gall to destroy a village of her blessed race disgusted her. Enraged, she stood to take her leave. She paused and looked back to Miseria. "Bring me the fangs of a vampire this night." Her eyes were ablaze with her hatred. She turned and vanished in the air.

Miseria smiled at her goddess and stood facing where Vesira had just stood. She bowed, knowing that her goddess knew everything she did and spoke in a voice that was ever so soft and loving, “Yes milady I shall fight in your honor this night.” She stood and pulled the perch from the headboard of her bed, slipping it back into her boot from whence it came. She left her room and moved swiftly down the hall, past the zamphirs still feasting, paying them no mind. Miseria was on a mission and thought to her belove bat companion, “Come my little friend, we have a task from our lovely hostess. It is time to spread her glory in the form of vampire blood.” Cantare fluttered down from the rafters where he was resting with his bat companions, ready for a fight. Once outside the temple he flew furiously in front of Miseria darting in and out of the trees, seeking their prey. Miseria ran, swiftly keeping up with the tiny bat with little effort, she smelled the air and the scent of the decaying leaves beneath her feet filled her lungs. It was a perfect night for a hunt.

After running for a short time a faint scent caught her attention. She sent Cantare in the direction of the smell and soon he returned perching on her shoulder. She listened intently to his frantic squeaks and chirps as he told her of the youth vampire just ahead. That's what she'd smelled, fear. The tiny vampire had just been turned, no doubt against it's will and had been left alone by its master to fend for its self. She crept through the forest silently stalking the youth smiling all the while. Once she caught sight of it she knew that this was to be her gift for the goddess. The young vampire was beautiful and her tiny fangs were delicate a perfect gift for the goddess. She sat weeping in the middle of a clearing, lit by the moon light. Her hair was like spun gold flowing down her back, her eyes as blue and pale as the sapphire tears streaming down her face. She was obviously of noble blood judging by her attire. She wore a simple dress of fine white cotton no doubt her nightgown, her neck was draped with sapphires the color of her eyes, her petite ears adorned with earrings to match.

Miseria strode from the woods, Cantare seating himself on a branch to watch the bloodshed. The girl looked up at Miseria frightened and startled that she was not alone. She shied away from Miseria ever so slightly not sure whether to run from the stranger or to embrace her for thankfulness of being found. “Are you my master? Are you here to care for me?” The girl was just a child, so oblivious that she didn't even recognize her own kind. Miseria circled her and stood behind the girl stroking a hand down that soft silken hair. “I am here to end your suffering child. Damned be the creature who calls himself your master. Tonight I will free you from his hold on you.” The girl thought Miseria was there to save her, but oh how little she knew. She closed her eyes and leaned into Miseria's hand, turning her head to show the fresh bite marks that were still weeping blood. Silently Miseria pulled a dagger from behind her back and swiftly slit her throat, severing her head with one swift motion. The girl never knew what happened, and her last thought would be of salvation, exactly how Miseria wanted it. The girl's body went limp and fell to the side with Miseria stood holding her severed head. Her face was like that of a sleeping angel. The necklace had been ruined by the blade, but that was not what Miseria was here for.

She gently laid the head on the ground and knelt down next to the body. She closed her eyes and said a silent prayer to the goddess, “May you help this poor soul to find her way back to the heavens with her people. In your honor I free her from the curse of the vampire.”

Miseria stood and walked to the edge of the woods where the earth was soft and moist. There she dug a shallow grave an the returned to the body. She removed the earrings and then carefully the fangs, so as not to break them. She handed them to Cantare who flittered up to a branch where he held them for the time being. Miseria finished burying the girl and returned to Cantare taking back the earrings and fangs. She took a small piece of wire from inside one of her boots, another small something she'd collected on her travels, you never know when you might needs a piece of wire. She fastened the fangs to drip from the sapphire earrings and then held them up to look at them. “Well Cantare? What do you think?” The little bat landed on her shoulder and chirped a happy little sound that could only be taken as approval. Miseria stood and tucked them into the pocket inside the top of her boot for safe keeping and took off running again.

Once back to the temple it was near sunrise, she'd been gone all night but did not care. She entered the altar room and knelt before the altar. She reached into the little pocket and pulled out the earrings. She carefully laid them on the altar next to the dagger she'd given to the goddess. “For you milady, you asked me to bring you the fangs of a vampire this night, and I have so that you may wear them with pride that your great race may ever remain triumphant.” She was tired, and a deep sense of peace filled her. She stood and walked down the hall to her new sleeping quarters.
They were expansive, far more so than anything she'd ever slept in. The four poster bed was massive and filled with luxurious pillows, including a small padded perch on the headboard for Cantare. He squeaked with delight and flew over to it promptly hanging upside down and cooing his contentment. “We've never had it so good have we Cantare?” Miseria closed the door most of the way behind her, feeling safe in the home of her goddess. She removed her boots, and sighed. It felt wonderful to be barefoot, the lush rug beneath her feet felt wonderful. She padded over to the bed, she had never seen a bed so luxurious. Cantare was already fast asleep, making tiny sounds almost like a purr. Miseria smiled and sat on the edge of the enormous bed. Exhaustion over took her and she crawled under the covers, thinking of how much she wished her mother could be here to share this glorious feeling. As she drifted off to sleep nestled among the mounds of pillows and blankets she smiled, her lips whispering the words, “Thank you Vesira,” as she finally slept safe in the comfort of the temple once more.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:42 am
((just wanted to let everyone know that I've been a bit busy, but I WILL reply to each of you soon. sweatdrop I'm hoping that my night off (sunday) will prove productive sweatdrop ))  
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff