Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unguluck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:23 am
((Im going to be camping and won be back until sunday, but post away while I'm not here, just keep to the rules!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:39 am
((Have fun! biggrin ))

Rianna finally weaved herself through the crowds and made it to the art hall way. "It seems as if all the kids just popped up here from nowhere!" she thought. "At least the art studio is always peaceful."

But Rianna spoke too soon... no sooner then as she walked in all the chatter and yelling hit her, as well as a student.

"What is going on here." Ri said desperately, but no one seemed to hear her...

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

DarkCole

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:53 pm
Cole watch them go, he too left the crowded lunch room. He ran into some people in the hall. "Oh Sorry." They said. Cole looked at them, they looked confused. "Need help?" "Oh yes please. Where is room 243?" "Down this hall to the left." "Thank you." They took off. Newbies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:36 am
Rianna walked into the studio and started over to her work station, it wasn't exactly hers but everyone knew that this was Rianna's spot. She hated it but she was a sort of teacher's pet, or at least the teacher doted on her, Ri actually didn't care much at all for standing out in this class.

Well, at least everyone who was a normal student knew that was Rianna's favorite spot, but right now there was a boy sitting there, paper all over the place. Before Rianna could say something to the new guy her teacher ran up to her and said "Rianna! I'm so glad you are here. How are your scetches coming? You were in the dark room weren't you this morning. Can I see you new photographs. Everyone!" the room bagan to quiet down.

By then Rianna was alreadying walking to her box of photographs on the other side of the room as the teacher kept rambling on. Until she said something that made Ri stand still and wish she was invisible...

"Evryone, settle down. This is Rianna, my best student. You all should aspire to be as good, or even better then her if you want to be in my art classes and to use my studio at will."

With that Rianna blushed and covered her face. She like her art getting attention, that made her feel good, but not her as a person! She knew she had to work on that, but being cocky and confident wasn't totally her thing... though she knew she stood out among people. Rianna put her photobox down and headed towards the door after that. She walked out the front doors of the school and across the street behind the big oak tree, there she lit up a cigarette to calm herself.

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

unguluck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:18 pm
"Oh your first class is..." Hanna glanced down at the schedual, confused about his change of attiutude, but she quickly brushed it off. "Oh wow!!" She smiled pleasently. "You have Freshaman P.E with me!! I failed last year!" she laughed embaressed. "You'll see why in a bit too! Come on we're going to be late!" she walked into the school taking the lead.
((Whoot! Back, and I did have tons of fun too! 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:14 pm
Rianna quickly finished her cigarette and thought to herself "I need to stop this.." She walked back to school and headed towards her Trig class.  

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:37 pm
Isaac tried to follow her but first bell had just rung and students started to rush to class. Isaac was swept away in the sea of students not being able to keep an eye on her. He knocked into a girl who smelled like smoke. His books fell all over the floor and quickly pages were being torn up and out by the thousands of careless feet. He was so angry now that he had no books and nervous too. He forgot to apologize. As second bell rang no one was left in the hallway but the two of them. He looked at her with immense fear and helplessness in his eyes. "...S-sorry... umm... I'm... sorry." He began blushing he was so embarrassed."Please... forgive me... or..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:32 pm
Riana was in a daze when someone ran into her. In fact she was used to being bumped around when the bell rang. She looked at the scarred boy.

"Hmm..." she said dazed. "Wow... yours books... that sucks. Are you a new student here?" Riana looked at the clock. "Sh*t! I'm late for class. I'm sorry about your books. You have to watch out in the hallways between classes." SHe shouted as she ran around the corner.

She landed in her seat only a minute after the last bell... or according to the classroom clock. The teacher didn't even mind Riana coming in that tiny bit late. considering how many other time Ri was late and forgot her book, the teacher was just happy to see the Trig book in Ri's hand as she glided into the classroom.

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

DarkCole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:27 pm
Cole headed into his class. Onces he got there, he notice a new face. "Newbe." His teacher walk in. "Hey, listen up. We got a new student here. Introduce youself." A boy with light hair stood up. "This is Alexander Guiner. He is going to be with us for now on. So be nice especailly you Cole." The teacher glared. "What? I can be good," thinks, "never mind." Everyone laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:06 am
"Ok Isaac, just go through those doors and.. Isaac?" Hanna looked widely around. "Ah! No! I lost him!" she shrieked, freshman all giving her strange looks. Hanna was half way into the girls locker room when she turned around and walked half way up the stairs to the main floor. Then she turned back a around and went to the locker room. She did this several times until the final bell rang for class, "Well I’m already late!” With that Hanna marched up the stairs in search for the exchange students she was to “take extra good care of.” As the letter said/ ”And I’m already screwing up!” she cursed herself as she raced down hallways in search of Isaac.  

unguluck

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:01 pm
Isaac dazed and confused looked around. He saw a school map torn out of his binder. He located the gymnasium. It was right around the corner of entrance. When he finally made his way into the gym he stopped outside of it. He didn't want to go in there after class started. It would be kinda embarrassing. About 15 minutes later he spotted a worried Hanna searching endlessly. When he spotted her he said. "Umm... sorry for getting loss Hanna... would you forgive me." Isaac had also grabbed a schedule when he found the map. He looked at the clock and immediately walked down to English 1. As he headed down the hall he called out to Hanna saying. "You better head down to your next class. I'm sure I can buy back my books at the school supply shop and with this map and schedule I'm certain I can make it through today. Thanks again though Hanna maybe we can talk at lunch?" Isaac gave a faint smile as he said so. As he made it outside the door of english the bell rang overhead him. It was crippling almost. Isaac grabbed his ears as a door slammed in his face. He woke up as a few kids laughed at him. He didn't care much about morons so he gave them a glare they shouldn't soon forget and walked in next to the teacher. She announced who he was and he grabbed a seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:57 pm
Hanna rose a questioning eyebrow as Isaac walked off. What a werid fellow. she thought as she floated down the hallway, unsure of what to do now.
out of boredom, and laziness, Hanna went to libary, conjured up a fake pass, and spent the rest of the afternoon in the confort of her sancturay. she vaguely wondered if Isaac knew that the next lunch was next monday, after the weekend.

unguluck

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:11 pm
When the final bell rang. Isaac walked toward the library to find a book. When he got there he noticed Hanna sitting in a chair. Unsure what to do he walked up to her. "Hi Hanna... I came here for a book and now that I see you here... maybe we should... hang out?" Isaac then took a seat next to her and felt even more nervous than he had felt all day. His eyes shook desperately as he waited for his misery to finally end for today. At least thats how he went home yesterday. Reflecting on the painful memories that cloud his mind with every waking second. Isaac frowned, he was almost certain she'd say no. At this point his eyes closed and he wished it all away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:53 pm
"eh?" Hanna was a bit surprised by Isaac, when he asked her out that is. She thought him as extreamly shy, doubting if he could ever do what he was doind now. That takes guts. she smiled and answered closing Ivahoe. "I'm free Saturday, how `bout you?"  

unguluck

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:03 pm
Isaac looked at her intently and said. "Umm... where did you wanna go?" Isaac began blushing. A few other teens in library started to look at him. He then grabbed her hand and said. "What are you doing today?" he gave her a sincerely happy smile. (hmm Isaac sure is spontaneous huh lol.)  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff