Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
one piece the new era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:41 pm
"yeah," luke said running with chase

"i wont let you guys take anymore money from our butiful town you sorry excuse for a goverment ever scince you guys came to town we have beed afraid but i wont take it anymore," will said turning into a about 6 and a half foot tall half human half wolf type thing

"hey can we help at all it looks like yall have a bully problem," luke said grinning at the goverment soilders
"gum gum pistol," luke said knocking out a couple of soilders  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:09 pm
"Let me help too." said Chase. He blew some bubbles from his mouth and they floated to two of the soldiers. Once they touched them, they drained all the energy from the soldiers and they collapsed.  

Mavruck

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Leon watched from afar, "Dang, these guys are good."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:04 pm
"What, pirates? Get out of here now!" Rick charged at the pirates to drive them out of town."This town does not welcome pirates stressed !"Rick took out his bo-staff ready to fight.  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:44 pm
luke smiled as the towns people cheered and ran beside them but the wolf guy was no where to be found  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:02 pm
As the guy with a bo staff ran towards him, Chase did a roundhouse kick, knocking the staff to the side. "Yeah. They really hate pirates." said Chase pointing to the townspeople surrounding Luke.  

Mavruck

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:24 pm
"Why u!" Rick jumped up and did a round kick on the guy." stressed Eat this!"Rick backflipped and grabbed his bo-staff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:58 pm
Chase did a back bend, dodging the attack. "Dude. Chill or I'm gonna have to get rough." said Chase standing straight up with his arms crossed.  

Mavruck

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:02 pm
" Wow, maybe that bubble guy could use some help." Leon said. He started running towards the fight when he saw a fruit. He knew from past experience what it was, a cursed fruit. "I already can't swim, so I may as well take it he thought." Leon grabbed the fruit and took off toward Chase.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:30 pm
(wait how are you fighting oreck i dont get it)
will reapeared in human form "im sorry for takeing off like that i got a little sacared now i would like for you and your crew to stay with me for as long as your here," will said smileing happily

"awesome now i will get my crew and we will be on our way," luke said stretching out his hand grabbing chase and ceon and brought them with him to will's place not even careing that chase was in the middle of a fight

"wow nice house," luke said amazed at how big it was

"so why are all of you here," will asked curious as they all sat down at the table ]"were here because we needed some supplies and i wanted to visit a town for a little while and this place looked really nice," luke said smileing will smiled when luke said this town looked nice " this town is great and i love it but everything has been going horribly bad once these people from the goverment came to our town saying that we needed to pay them stuff and if we dont we die," will said very sad and deppresed
will smiled when luke said this town looked nice " this town is great and i love it but everything has been going horribly bad once these people from the goverment came to our town saying that we needed to pay them stuff and if we dont we die," will said very sad and deppresed

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:56 pm
As Luke pulled him away Chase said, "Hey! WAIT! I'm not finished here!" He points to the guy he was fighting, "We're not finished."

Chase sat in a chair pouting. "It was just getting good. He was asking for it." said Chase as he crossed his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:38 am
"thats horrible stupid goverment," luke said angry but then he got really tired for no reason and fell asleep (luke gets sick for a little bit because a goverment dude poisoned him but not deadly poison)  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:47 pm
Chase looked at Luke. "Don't worry. That happens every once in a while." he said, still mad at Luke. He experienced this on th eship when they were sailing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:25 pm
luke got up still asleep walked over to wills cabnaits and started getting out some food

"chase i need food," luke said still asleep  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:10 pm
Chase stood up. "Will. Do you mind if I make this rubber head some food?" asked Chase as he pulled back Luke.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games