Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:14 pm
Shrugs and walks back inside. "Whatever you say, Mister-Too-Emotional. Hey Kiki! I found Paco!"

Paco: "Sis!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:21 pm
Name: Ai ((green eyes))
Mental Issue (or specialization for guards): Has many alter personalities and talks to herself alot 0_O
Bio: Her guardians put her here becuase she would talk and argue with herself all the time and scared them.She loves video games and can kick anyone's but at them.
Appearance: User Image
Weapon: A spork!!! :3 and random stuff she finds to throw
Other:For some reason her eyes change when her personality changes((like a mood ring)) her alter personalities are

Shana-The tom-boy,short-tempered one((red eyes))

MikoMiko:The cat-like,Hyper one((purple eyes))

Alice:The sad depressed one.((grey eyes))

Yuki:The calm,mature one,that usually tries to convince Ai to calm down and stuff.((black eyes))

Angel:The evilllll one,Ai doesn't like her very much adn tries her best to hide her.((Pink eyes))  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:33 pm
((Ooh! Lucky Star!! And thanks, Enma, for stealing my name, sort of. It's just spelled differently. My character is Alyss. It's pronounced like Alice, only spelled cooler.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:54 pm
omg srry >.< I can change it if you wanr and yes lucky star >:3))

Ai sat in her room drawing.She hummed to herself her green eyes concentrated on the coloring page.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:55 pm
((haha))

Wlkas back inside feeling horrible because of what happened to Don. She feels its all her fault. "Hmm?? You found Paco? Yay!" she says smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:07 pm
"Yeppers! I found Pacos~!!" Gives Paco to Kiki and randomly dance on a table out of boredom. >w<  

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:36 pm
Ai sat in a corner in a straight jacket."Is this neccasary?"Ai thought."You are insane"giggled mikomiko."True heheheheh Sucks for you!"Shana laughed."Shutup both of you."Ai said outloud as she easily wiggled out of the straight jacket.She got up."Now,let's find some tacos"Ai said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:16 pm
"TACOS!" Points at a random guard that actually has a taco on his head. (I put it there when he wasnt looking and he never noticed.)  

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:56 pm
Ai jerked her head rowards the guard with the taco,Her eyes flashing to purple."Nyaa!~"She said and glomped the guard.She snatched the taco with her mouth and scmapered off...cat-likey......0_o  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:12 pm
Watches blankly before bursting out laughing, falling off the table i was on.  

XSuki_MikaX

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:16 pm
My other personality comes out as i start luahging my head off. "Hahahaha!" When she stops laughing she walks over to Ai. "Yo, sup. Sweet. Names Alex." Serprizingly she isnt mean toAi because she did something she would do excewpt she would kill the guard. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:30 pm
Ai's eyes faded back to green "Ummm hi?"Ai said confused."She looked around and then looked down at the taco in her lap."TACO!."she said and picked it up and ate it."Hmmm i'm Ai nice to meet you...Alex."Ai said poking a random guards leg with a spork.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:09 pm
"Watch you in here for Ai?" She says looking at the taco.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:59 pm
Is hiding under a table. "NUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! NOT TEH FLYING TACO-STEALING MONKEYSSS!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!"  

XSuki_MikaX

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:07 pm
She looked at monkey taco person then turned back to ai.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff