Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:23 pm
Avillon glared at the demons dead body and turned to Kaida, still wanting to kick him. She restrained herself once again and turned her back to him.

"Possibly..." Avillon said.

One thing she didn't think would happen was the impact of the water. In previous battles her water ability enjoyed not being as powerful as her fire and earth. There was something she just couldn't deal with when it came to water and that was the amount of pressure in a certain direction.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:36 pm
Kaida groaned and put his face into his palm. He knew he was forgetting something but he did not know what. Meanwhile two demonic wings unfolded and a set of eyes open. They encroach on MY territory kill my servents AND my brother. They will die. Kaida looked up and began to speak.

"Possibly i guess that translates you just won by sheer dumb lu- GET DOWN!"

Kaida slammed Avi down with a shoulder charge just in time to cath the sword from the winged demon in his abdomen. Kaida was slammed back into another tree. When the demon tried to pull the sword out he discovered that his hand was caught by both of Kaida's hands. OWOWOWOWOW NOW I REMEMBER I FORGOT ABOUT THE THIRD ONE! Holding the demon's hand in place Kaida smiled which quickly turned into a wince.

"An older brother how cute."

The demon grabbed Kaida's head with it's free hand and began to squeeze it's claws digging into Kaida's scalp.

"Your woman won't save you........ I might enjoy her after i kill you. Then when i'm done with her I'll send her to meet you in the after life half breed."  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:54 pm
Avillon fell to the ground, hard on impact. She slowly got to her knees and cleaned off her cheek. When she heard the demon say that last bit to Kaida, flames burned in her eyes.

Instantly she was on her feet and looking toward the demon. She had a fist made in her right hand. What in the world did he just say!? Avillon asked herself as she glared.

"You little..." Avillon didn't even bother to finish her sentence.

Avillon reached her hand out and aimed directly for the demon. a large fireball formed and was sent flying at the demon.

"I'll teach you to say such things!" Avillon pulled out her daggers and threw them at him .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:06 pm
The impact of flame and blades unto the demons back was excruciateing enough to burn the thin membrane that made up his wings. The knifes just barely missed the spine. Letting go of Kaida's head the demon tried to free his other hand but Kaida's grip remained tight even though the tree he was pinned to was now burning above him from Avi's blast. Kaida wanted the demon to focus on him and panic. If I give her enough time who knows MABEY she will quit screwing around an ACTUALLY kill this ont one too.

"If I die demon your coming with me. You won't get a chance to touch her. Admit it. You are going to die at the hands of a human and a half breed."

The demon even though Avi was the better target began to punch Kaida repeditively trying to force Kaida to let go so he could kill the woman and then kill Kaida.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:31 pm
Avillon ran toward the demon and removed her daggers from his body. With a graceful leap into the air, Avillon kicked against the demons back and aimed to slice off his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:40 pm
The demon turned its head and caught the dagger in it's teeth. The demon began to reach back but one of Kaida's hands grabbed the demon's arm and pulled it up to his mouth and bit hard digging in with his fangs. Kaida's other hand kept the demon's other arm in place though he was beginning to strain beyond severly. Kaida began to kick with one leg while keeping the other upon the ground. Kaida was aiming to kick the demon in the crotch so the demon would scream and the dagger would continue it's path.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:00 pm
Avillon growled at the outcome. She put as much effort into the dagger as she possibly could.

"You fiend!" She cried out hopping he would say something and let her dig into him.

((writers block))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:13 pm
Kaida kept kicking while keeping pressure up on the bite and holding the other arm still. Kaida growled in pain and bit harder as he felt the sword slide backwards an inch. NO YOU DON'T! Kaida's foot found its mark and the demon screamed wich turned to a loud gurgle as Avi's blade traveled through its mouth and into the back of it's throught.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:25 pm
Avillon fell a little ways to the side of the tree and looked up to see the demon. She turned her glance back over to Kaida.

"Kaida..." She whispered before getting up to run over to help him.

She wanted to scream and yell at him for being reckless but then again she couldnt really do that when she knew fully why this happened.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:08 pm
Kaida coughed and blood trickled from his mouth. Looking up he saw Avi run at him. Pushing the blade he tried to free himself from the burning tree. Slowly the blade was coming out and Kaida grunted with the effort this was takeing him. Speaking weakly he called out to Avi.

"H-hey gimme a hand here... p-please...."

He coughed again and a branch that was burning fell off of the tree.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:20 pm
Avillon wrapped her hand around the handle of the blade and pulled as hard as she could, to remove the weapon. With enough energy with her, she was able to put in all her strength to pull it out.

She looked up at the branch and pushed Kaida a good distances away from the tree.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:30 pm
The tree continued to burn viciously with the sword out of his abdomen he put both hands over the wound and coughed hard and continueously. Ow god damnit. Closeing his eyes he focused on breathing and breathing alone. If he did not stop breathing he would not die. If he stopped breathing he was screwed. Involentarily his body began to shake in spite of being in his demonic form.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:47 pm
Avillon moved away from the tree to Kaida's side. She knelt down by his side and examined his wound.

"Oh...damn!" She said sighing to herself.

Avillon moved back and reached her hand out, the ground crumbled around Kaida and Avillon was levitating the piece of earth he was on. She needed to get him to the lake as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:53 pm
Weakly Kaida's swords began to drag after them attracted to the retriveal wards in the sheaths thus requiering no effort on Katan's part. Meanwhile Katan focused on breathing he did not care what was going on he didn't even know he was floating. He focused his demonic healing abilities to heal his vital organs to lessen the damage. Problem was it consumed energy and that was something he was running out of. Damn..... I think life finally quit screwing around on me.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:22 pm
Avillon set down the mount of earth by the edge of the lake and ran over to Kaida's side. She wondered what he was doing and thought about how she could help.

"You're such a fool..." She whispered looking around.

Avillon looked down at her skirt and tore all the way around it and dipped it into the water. She returned to Kaida's side and slowly pushed his hand away.

"Here, we need to clean this." She said.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff