Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Negima: MahoraFest-Open! Needs everyone but mostly females. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because i have to
  yup, sure do.
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:36 pm
She shoves her handfull of papers up her sleeve. "I am really sorry. Thank you. Um... Real close." Anise says, her eyes drifting around for any more slips. Her eyes widen as she spots a summon aways off. I hate paper, didn't mean to hurt him. She thinks as she secures some papers in an elastic band up her sleeve.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:25 am
Negi also sees the paper. "Oh, there's another one! i'll get it for you." He runs over and picks it up. "This looks like one of the Onmyou seals Setsuna uses."  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:22 pm
Anise rushes over and snatches it from him, then winces feeling bad. "Sorry." She says as she puts the seal with the others and looks away. "Kinda... Private. You aren't sore are you?" She adds while thinking He couldn't know what it is, could he? No, lordy I hope he doesn't!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:28 am
"N-no, i'm alright. If that was an Onmyou seal, it would be best not to let on that i know what it is. i would have to explain my own magical background if she wonders why i know it. So..you keep your diary in your sleeve, huh? Interesting choice. It must be handy to have it around whenever something happens, so you can write it down immediately."

Ku-Fei finished her bath, got dressed and left. "Where Negi-bozu? I want ask him to go through MahoraFest with me."  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:51 pm
"Okay...Ya, its from my sketch book. I found the pictures in a book and started drawing random shapes." She says as she pulls out a random symbol that looks simular to the last one, but with different lines. Anise shrugs and holds it out to him. "It's something to do."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:56 am
Negi stares hard at it. "i don't think i ever saw Setsuna use something with this symbol on it, but it definitely looks like one of the talismans Chisuga-san ((the woman in the Kyoto arc with glasses and bear and monkey protective demons))used in Kyoto." He smiled with closed eyes. "Its good to have a hobby."  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Anise smiles and looks at it before tucking it away. "Ya, don't do alot else other than draw. I don't think there is any sort of meaning to it. I think... You should show me to the class room." She says as she reverts back to her safe mode. "So I don't get lost so bad, you know... so I at least I have an Idea of where to go." Gotta ask Dad about the stick.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:13 am
"Oh, ok. A lot of students skip class the day before MahoraFest, so you won't get to meet any more, most likely. But i can show you where it is. Follow me!" He started toward the school.  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:12 am
"Okay." She says as she hurries after him, stumbling a little due to still feeling a little ruffled. "I am alright meeting with a few people." He is a kid, why is this so confusing? Gah! Anise thinks to herself as she fixes the seals and secures them better.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:57 am
"We'll have to take a train to get there from here. As a welcome present, let me pay both our fares!" He looked back to see if she'd caught up with a big friendly smile.  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:54 pm
Anise falls in step with Negi, looking slightly suprised. "Oh, thanks. But its really okay, I can pay for myself." She says still feeling a little bad. "I should be paying your fare seeing I fell on you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:56 pm
He smiled. "how about we pay our own fares and call it even?"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:53 pm
Anise smiles as she starts to relax slowly "Sure, works for me." She says brightly. She reaches way up her sleeve and pulls some money out. "I got more than enough. You think your rat got your staff yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:02 pm
"Oh, um, y-yes, i'm sure he has. It should be on it's way right now. Mea virga." He smiled and payed for his ticket.

Ku-Fei noticed they were getting on the train together. "Ai-ya! Nodoka no be happy when she hear about this."  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:44 pm
"What does mea virga mean?" She asks as she pays for hers. "I don't remember if I have heard it." Anise says as she attempts to pocket the ticket then recalls she is not wearing anything with pockets. She grins and tightend her grip on the ticket.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff